PDA

View Full Version : is there an alternative to white undies for go go

lonelywombat
September 24th, 2010, 17:15
I have a Thai friend who goes to clothed bars in BKK where the boys sit fully clothed one end and patrons the other. They have no contact and he thinks it works fine.

Several of the str8 massage parlours are using Thai costumes to lure customers in daytime
Some are having boys sit outside in just t shirt and jeans, but not in Pattayaland

An expat who dislikes nudity or undies said he gets turned on by boys in towels, in thai costumes, in uniforms like sailors, soldiers and boy scouts as long as they are not wearing makeup or fem. Of course he likes the suggestion they might be naked under what they are wearing. In fact it is a must.

So where did Uniform boys go wrong? Do others want them almost naked or in "uniforms " .
Is there room for a compromise between Krazy and Happy Boys and what Uniform offer. I had heard Uniform were going to do more than they do, including lifesavers.What happened

I have too much respect for my waistline to visit Corner Bar, but wonder why these small bars dont try to be different. What ever no bar is showing much different and so they are all suffering

The Uniform bar was a great idea, forgotten too soon . Can it survive till high season?

September 24th, 2010, 19:45
The answer is Yes! No undies.

lonelywombat
September 25th, 2010, 06:59
2 PM's overnight both with similar theme school uniform

The first gave a link to Uniform Bar and the first pic seems to be waiters dressed as schoolboys.
http://www.suneeplaza.info/cgi-bin/page ... orm%20Boys (http://www.suneeplaza.info/cgi-bin/page.pl?p=Uniform%20Boys)

The comment was that Uniform Bar is almost 3 years old so it is still surviving despite the worst low season ever. Located next door to Krazy should make it easy to find. I must admit when walking past the "uniforms' did not register. Maybe they have gone soft on the uniform idea.
The PM suggested waiters as lifesavers in speedos . That I like.

The second PM mentioned the straight bar almost opposite Wildwestboys which has big titted girls in """school uniform""" doing the job normally done by doormen, trying to get customers inside. His bf at the time was a dancer at Daves and he remembers at least one night when all the wait staff were dressed in school uniform during his last visit.

His personal preference is soldier/ sailor uniforms

DCbob
September 25th, 2010, 08:39
I have been in Uniform Bar at least 100 times, and yes they are wearing "school" uniforms.
I saw and even went into Classroom in Boyztown, but that was a couple of years ago. Their attire was even more pronounced school uniforms than Uniform Bar.
I have also seen some girls that used to live near my apartment going to work wearing male Navy uniforms.

lonelywombat
September 25th, 2010, 09:25
I have been in Uniform Bar at least 100 times, and yes they are wearing "school" uniforms.
I saw and even went into Classroom in Boyztown, but that was a couple of years ago. Their attire was even more pronounced school uniforms than Uniform Bar.
I have also seen some girls that used to live near my apartment going to work wearing male Navy uniforms.

Those navy uniforms several years ago or more were the seafood restaurant in walking street close to the Bali Hai end. When Simon closed I stopped going down that far and forgot about the place.
If its more recent I do not know where they worked.

How about a bit of info about the bar What is the attraction or is your bf working there.

DCbob
September 25th, 2010, 18:20
How about a bit of info about the bar What is the attraction or is your bf working there.

Yes I had a bf working there; emphasize had because he is in Bangkok now.

christianpfc
September 26th, 2010, 02:09
I have an underwear- and a uniform fetish. This sounds simple, but it isn't. White undies are fine, as are a lot of other types of underwear. But there are plenty that turn me off: everything with belts, buckles, zippers or buttons. Or too large or too small. I like only camouflage uniforms (no matter if they are black/blue for forest, dark blue/light blue for navy or brown/yellow for desert), no school uniforms, office dress, unicolour uniform or similar. And there are few types of trousers or T-shirts that turn me on. I don't like nudity in bars. Sometimes, shirtless with the waistband of the underwear peaking out of the trousers can be very arousing.

billy2bs
September 26th, 2010, 07:44
how about red undies and a black top

witchhunt
September 26th, 2010, 08:12
Of course there is. Go back and look at this extremely well made video for Jungle Boys the eye candy and the outfits well worth it. Pity some of the other promos for gay venues are not as well done.
This was a great idea lavished with a ton of money but was poorly laid out as a gogo boy bar.
I often wondered if this had been a girlie bar whether it would have worked better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNLkvF9tEIU