PDA

View Full Version : Little Choices Bar/Bistro - Hua Hin

September 23rd, 2010, 17:19
Hello,
Just wanted to tell you that there is a great new venue in Hua Hin called Little Choices. It is not far from the Soffitel Hotel on Naresdamri Road in the town center. It is almost next to Guys Bar. I think you will enjoy it. Maybe I will see you there..Skip

Beachlover
September 26th, 2010, 09:44
Creepy name for a boy prostitute bar...

pudel
September 26th, 2010, 14:14
Hi Skip, hope you have a BIG choice there :hello1: greetings from Switzerland <pudel (Kurt & friends)

krobbie
September 29th, 2010, 05:52
Although the name escapes me, I think was a gay bar previously. Maybe just a renaming or sold and and now under new management.

I admit it has been two years since I was there but can remember there being two bars within a very short distance of one another. Maybe smiles can give you the earlier name (mind you a bit of a moot point at this juncture).

Smiles
September 29th, 2010, 10:23
Although the name escapes me, I think was a gay bar previously. Maybe just a renaming or sold and and now under new management.

I admit it has been two years since I was there but can remember there being two bars within a very short distance of one another. Maybe smiles can give you the earlier name (mind you a bit of a moot point at this juncture).
Krobbie, I think you are slightly heavy on the sauce while writing. The OP is letting you know about Little Choices, not asking about it. Skipperoo (AKA 'Skip') is the partner/owner of Little Choices.

Other bars in Hua Hin of interest are: GUYS BAR (2 doors down from Little Choices), RED INDIAN (right downtown, in the little rabbit warren of beer bars of the main soi which leads down to the beach), BLUE ANGEL (a lady boy/lip synch show bar just off Soi Bintabat). Those 3 plus LITTLE CHOICES (the best gay bar in Hua Hin by a long shot) are about it for the gay scene in HH.

Apparently a new gay restaurant and show bar has opened up on the main drag, though nearly a kilometer out of town. Right now I know nothing about it but will take it in and write something when we get back from Kho Chang in a few days.

Bob
September 29th, 2010, 16:04
I think maybe Krobbie was suggesting that Little Choices is in the same location as a prior gay bar. But it isn't. There was a somewhat girly bar there before (what was the name, Smiles, something like Cheeky Monkey?).

psd1315
September 30th, 2010, 12:35
If you go........please say hello to Noon and Nan. cheers

krobbie
October 3rd, 2010, 14:22
I think maybe Krobbie was suggesting that Little Choices is in the same location as a prior gay bar. But it isn't. There was a somewhat girly bar there before (what was the name, Smiles, something like Cheeky Monkey?).

Thanks for the back-up Bob. That was indeed what I was trying to get at. Maybe it was called Little Choices then also. Buggered if I can remember however, have decided that HH bares more investigation but next trip (December) totally sorted. Will go back next May instead. I know, I know, that time of year in HH is lower than low and not even Smiles will be there but I just fancy a bit of quiet.

By the by, shouldn't khun smiles be back on deck by now? Surely it is getting too cold in Canada by now.

Bob
October 3rd, 2010, 14:31
Thanks for the back-up Bob. That was indeed what I was trying to get at. Maybe it was called Little Choices then also. Buggered if I can remember however, have decided that HH bares more investigation but next trip (December) totally sorted. Will go back next May instead. I know, I know, that time of year in HH is lower than low and not even Smiles will be there but I just fancy a bit of quiet.

By the by, shouldn't khun smiles be back on deck by now? Surely it is getting too cold in Canada by now.

Yes, Khun Smiles is back trawling the shores of Hua Hin. And I understand (a little bird told me, eh?) that his better half may be driving up north this week with a group of passengers.

I once asked Skip how he came up with the name Little Choices (as I was a bit perplexed at the name too). He told me that he and some friends (possibly his business partners) were sitting around and generally chatting about things in general and all the "little choices we make throughout our lifetimes".....and the name, Little Choices, just popped up. In any event, that's the origin of the name.

Brad the Impala
October 3rd, 2010, 15:08
have decided that HH bares more investigation but next trip (December) totally sorted..

Would that be a freudian slip?!