PDA

View Full Version : Late night Pattaya venues information?

Alaan
September 23rd, 2010, 16:58
Just looking for an update on the late night 'after hours' venues/discos in Pattaya.

We will be in Pattaya for a week of my Thailand visit start of next month. Staying at Mosaik as usual and just wondered if anybody has recently been to NAB, Dave Man Club and if they are still 'the places' for after hours fun. I know the Pattaya gay guys can be very fickle with their choice of after work venues. Any new popular places sprung up since july?

Also on another forum I noticed a reference to TNT club? near sunee somewhere, I think i may have been to this place once many years ago, I dont even know/remember where it is in the sunee area, anybody have recent info on it and advise exactly where it is?

I'll visit both botyztown and sunee during the visit, and probably check out Jomtien complex too just to see how busy or not things are.

Any tips/info from any recents visit will be appreciated.

Beachlover
September 26th, 2010, 09:45
Do you get ordinary (non money boy, non gogo boy) Thai boys going to these clubs/discos for fun? Is it easy to chat them up?

Alaan
September 26th, 2010, 18:18
Do you get ordinary (non money boy, non gogo boy) Thai boys going to these clubs/discos for fun? Is it easy to chat them up?

Not many, they wouldn't want to be associated with the money boy places and many of the Thai boys who go to Dave Man and NAB are bar workers looking for fun after work, although i will say that they mostly just want fun with their friends, they are not going to these venues specifically for hook ups, but after 3am and 3/4 of whisky bottle finished the situation can easily change right?

I dont go to NAB or Dave Man to hook up either, i have a bf and we go with other friends just for fun, but because i'm with other Thais it is very easy to have guys chat as you go to toilet or as they pass your table, but i would say any interested to hook up with farangs would be those 'in the trade' so to speak.

arsenal
September 26th, 2010, 18:55
You get all sorts of boys going there, many of the gogo boys go there after work but even if you know them quite well don't expect them to want to talk to you much, you might get a quick hello but they're off duty and just want to relax with their friends. Also just about any boy who goes with a farang is probably going to expect some kind of recompense. Most beautiful twenty something gay boys the world over don't go for those who are fifty plus.
The best place I ever found for this wass just round the corner from Sunnee. I can't remember what it was called but it has sadly now closed.

Beachlover
September 26th, 2010, 20:11
Not many, they wouldn't want to be associated with the money boy places and many of the Thai boys who go to Dave Man and NAB are bar workers looking for fun after work, although i will say that they mostly just want fun with their friends, they are not going to these venues specifically for hook ups, but after 3am and 3/4 of whisky bottle finished the situation can easily change right?

I dont go to NAB or Dave Man to hook up either, i have a bf and we go with other friends just for fun, but because i'm with other Thais it is very easy to have guys chat as you go to toilet or as they pass your table, but i would say any interested to hook up with farangs would be those 'in the trade' so to speak.

So the Thais who Dave Man and NAB are all moneyboys or gogo boys? Damn... I was hoping there'd be some locals or non money boys.

I'm not a farang so tend to attract those 'not in the trade' too.

You get all sorts of boys going there, many of the gogo boys go there after work but even if you know them quite well don't expect them to want to talk to you much, you might get a quick hello but they're off duty and just want to relax with their friends. Also just about any boy who goes with a farang is probably going to expect some kind of recompense. Most beautiful twenty something gay boys the world over don't go for those who are fifty plus.

Yeah, but I'm not 50 or farang... Just wondering if you get ordinary local Thais there too, like you do in most of the clubs/discos in Bangkok. Like DJ Station, believe it or not, once you get to know the place, most of the Thai boys there (at least on the ground floor) are not moneyboys. They're just out having fun with their friends but they're so friendly (and usually horny) so it's easy to chat them up.

September 26th, 2010, 20:24
I'm not a farang so tend to attract those 'not in the trade' too.

Yeah, but I'm not 50 or farang... Just wondering if you get ordinary local Thais there too, like you do in most of the clubs/discos in Bangkok. Like DJ Station, believe it or not, once you get to know the place, most of the Thai boys there (at least on the ground floor) are not moneyboys. They're just out having fun with their friends but they're so friendly (and usually horny) so it's easy to chat them up.

Welcome back beachlover! You have peaked my interest if you aren't a farang are you Thai?

stevehadders
September 26th, 2010, 20:50
Especially in Nab you will get, particularly at weekends, many Thais (non commercial) coming from Bangkok. I was in Pattaya 3 weeks ago - both Nab and Dave are great places - but I think Nab really does take the no 1 spot, in my humble opinion

Beachlover
September 26th, 2010, 21:40
Especially in Nab you will get, particularly at weekends, many Thais (non commercial) coming from Bangkok. I was in Pattaya 3 weeks ago - both Nab and Dave are great places - but I think Nab really does take the no 1 spot, in my humble opinion

Cool....Thanks Steve. Sounds worth going to then.

martin911
September 28th, 2010, 04:48
Just looking for an update on the late night 'after hours' venues/discos in Pattaya.

We will be in Pattaya for a week of my Thailand visit start of next month. Staying at Mosaik as usual and just wondered if anybody has recently been to NAB, Dave Man Club and if they are still 'the places' for after hours fun. I know the Pattaya gay guys can be very fickle with their choice of after work venues. Any new popular places sprung up since july?

Also on another forum I noticed a reference to TNT club? near sunee somewhere, I think i may have been to this place once many years ago, I dont even know/remember where it is in the sunee area, anybody have recent info on it and advise exactly where it is?

I'll visit both botyztown and sunee during the visit, and probably check out Jomtien complex too just to see how busy or not things are.

Any tips/info from any recents visit will be appreciated.

Yes i think is the answer to the question about the above mentioned clubs being the "in places-"-i practically live here now and i frequent them all the time,and have not heard about any other alternatives that the pattaya guys are flocking to (apart from a karaoke place i was told about last nite in nab,but dont have any info on that yet )will keep updated

Nab is the biggest--attracts a slightly older nonmoneyboy crowd (yes mbs are there also )--a lot of students/bangkok boys frequent here esp at the weekends ,these guys are up for fun also, but have to work harder,all part of the fun of the chase !!! :happy7:
the shows are ok,2 shows ,1 at 1.30 ,and 1 at 3.45 (approx 30min)--if u find the show too boring u can als pop into Fashion Club,next doorand listen to the music there and try to find the gays guys in the crowd !!!
Has great eye candy with 4 groups of sexy coyotes on stage whenever there is no show --these guys are not Mbs like the gogo bars boys (nab has an off fee of 3000b(as per june 10) for them )ie they want them dancing all night --however u can make contact with them(or any of the cute pr/wait staff)and if they like u u can make arrangments for later --these guys(coyotes) get paid 700b per nite +drink tips --a good monthly wage ,so some treat as a normal job and no more --i have 1 coyote friend i know over 2 years,realy popular guy and i have never seen him to be offed .

The Dave is a smaller club, really tends to get a lot of the fem type bar boys going there --those guys are easily available to hook up with ,also the coyotes there are mostly also available to take off ,but the shows are longer than Nab ,and less dancing by the coyotes,not as much fun as nab IMHO

TnT pub the smallest place is only 5 min walk from Mosaik !!!any taxi driver (from outside either of the 2 other clubs will know it , )--its a late nite place does not get going before 5 (the back disco place )--a lots and lots of fun can be had there(lots of bar boys )-its late ,lot of whiskey has been drank by then etc --easy to hook up with guys there --I left it mon morn at 9.30 ,with still people inside !!!
There is another place called Scan ,but seems to have lost out to tnt as the place to go late

Go Enjoy :laughing3: :laughing3:

Alaan
September 28th, 2010, 06:34
Thanks for the excellent update martin911. I have been coming to Thailand/Pattaya for a decade and still don't know where TNT is. Apparently I was actually there one night, (so I was told by a friend recently), many moons ago but I dont remember it at all! must've been a good night. I'll maybe look in by.

We always go to NAB on a Pattaya trip and always enjoy ourselves there. A while since I've been to Dave Man I'll maybe try get there this trip. We also still like to go to Hollywood sometimes, and very occassionally Xyte, only because we are friends with one of the singers there really.

Also like the Thai country pub places with live bands like Gra-nam not far from Hollywood, in fact sometimes we go there after Hollywood about 2am, nice food there too.

dab69
September 28th, 2010, 08:08
Hollywood is still open?
Haven't been there in years.

aussie_
September 28th, 2010, 14:14
The Dave is a smaller club, really tends to get a lot of the fem type bar boys going there --those guys are easily available to hook up with ,also the coyotes there are mostly also available to take off ,but the shows are longer than Nab ,and less dancing by the coyotes,not as much fun as nab IMHO

I went to Dave Man Club one night last week arriving 1.15 am. No coyotes were on the stage until after the 230 show, they were mingling with the crowd drinking as much whiskey as they could get. The long and in my opinion boring shows seemed to take up most of the night. Coyote boys danced twice only for a short time with the last session fully clothed, ready for a take off. The place should be re-named The Dave Show Bar. My group drank whiskey which is reasonably priced but a small bottle of Heiniken was 200 baht and the waiters were pushing in to the confined spaces between the tables in a big effort to keep filling glasses and increase the check bin, they are not so obvious at NAB. One positive is that they have cut down on the cigarette smoking at Dave which was very annoying in my last visit in July.

I will go to NAB in the future, at least the coyotes are on stage most of the time which and not scrounging drinks from customers. It is a more fun environment at NAB, more dancing and time to watch the eye candy on stage. Just avoid NAB on their special show nights where they ask 100 baht admission as the shows take up nearly the whole evening, a bit like Dave Man Club. Apparently the foam parties at Dave are fun, I might return to check that out if I am here for the next one. If you want to off a coyote boy then Dave is the place to go and there are lots of bar boys at both clubs that are there more for fun with their friends but may be available to go with you, especially if they already know you from their bars.
In any case you should give both Dave and NAB clubs a look and see what you think yourself......enjoy!!!! :occasion9:

Beachlover
September 28th, 2010, 19:18
Damn... these places are even more late night than the discos in Bangkok. I really like my daytimes (I'm an early morning person) so I can't stand sleeping until midday everyday.

aussie_
September 28th, 2010, 22:42
Damn... these places are even more late night than the discos in Bangkok. I really like my daytimes (I'm an early morning person) so I can't stand sleeping until midday everyday.

Not much happens till after 100 am and and I have left NAB when it was daylight about 630 am. The boys you might take will then be looking for food or want to go to TNT disco or SCAN club. I will go for food and then to my room. :alc:

lonelywombat
September 29th, 2010, 07:06
Hollywood is still open?
Haven't been there in years.

I don't think the Hollywood you remember is the same one. The old one near Sunee was pulled down and is all apartments
I have not been to the new one but it's location is shown on the map NAB, Alcazar, Hollywood and Dave mans .
http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/maps/maps.htm

The Cartier map shows also the location of X-zyte and Out XY ,but I cannot recall them ever been mentioned here.

Maybe Graham could be asked to include TNT on his maps, if someone will post the location.
Is this the small one that used to be roughly midway between Ole and Happy Boys bar?

martin911
September 30th, 2010, 01:47

I went to Dave Man Club one night last week arriving 1.15 am. No coyotes were on the stage until after the 230 show, they were mingling with the crowd drinking as much whiskey as they could get. The long and in my opinion boring shows seemed to take up most of the night. Coyote boys danced twice only for a short time with the last session fully clothed, ready for a take off. The place should be re-named The Dave Show Bar. My group drank whiskey which is reasonably priced but a small bottle of Heiniken was 200 baht and the waiters were pushing in to the confined spaces between the tables in a big effort to keep filling glasses and increase the check bin, they are not so obvious at NAB. One positive is that they have cut down on the cigarette smoking at Dave which was very annoying in my last visit in July.

I will go to NAB in the future, at least the coyotes are on stage most of the time which and not scrounging drinks from customers. It is a more fun environment at NAB, more dancing and time to watch the eye candy on stage. Just avoid NAB on their special show nights where they ask 100 baht admission as the shows take up nearly the whole evening, a bit like Dave Man Club. Apparently the foam parties at Dave are fun, I might return to check that out if I am here for the next one. If you want to off a coyote boy then Dave is the place to go and there are lots of bar boys at both clubs that are there more for fun with their friends but may be available to go with you, especially if they already know you from their bars.
In any case you should give both Dave and NAB clubs a look and see what you think yourself......enjoy!!!! :occasion9:

Yes similar to my experiences of the difference to the two clubs

The Foam party in Dave is worth going to tho ,usually held around the 18 of the month --loads of fun and blatant fondling to be had (mostly the boys start it if they like u and are trying to pull )in the foam area --they only have one part of the club under foam ,but wear shorts ,not jeans etc ,because u will get abs soaked if u spend time in the foam --they have to give you plastic bags and straws for your whiskey glasses,which works well
Yes i was also charged 200 b for a bottle of tiger beer --bloody ridicolous --not Every body wants to drink whiskey exery night --when i asked (because it was only 150 odd in june i got the thai shrug !! ) annoying a little ,but there u go :protest:

gerefan2
September 30th, 2010, 23:33
So, lets pleas have directions to TNT and SCAN...

Shuee
October 1st, 2010, 00:27
how can you tell if & when a foam party is on at daveman club? yes please directtions to TnT, please dont be shy, as it a very very late affair, we wont exactly be expecting a gay falang exodus now will we! & besides, you wouldnt get that many wheelchairs or walking frames in the place!! :rolling:

December 8th, 2010, 01:23
thanks so much for the info. i have been visited Dave before and it's wonderful club! :headbang:

i will definitely go to NAB during the next visit and we all are looking forward to it.

but i have a question that if i want to off a coyotes, do i have to pay for them? if yes, how much should be the reasonable price?

December 15th, 2010, 22:37
I also heard awhile back that there are rooms you can go 1-on-1 in NAB. you can touch them but you can't have sex with them? (what's the point by the way). I vaguley read B3000 for off fees there. wow. how much should i pay them then? B5000 for short time?? :idea:

December 16th, 2010, 01:36
[quote="stockyguy"... I vaguley read B3000 for off fees there. wow. how much should i pay them then? B5000 for short time?? :idea:[/quote]

None of the above - just go elsewhere.

:occasion9:

martin911
December 16th, 2010, 23:14
I also heard awhile back that there are rooms you can go 1-on-1 in NAB. you can touch them but you can't have sex with them? (what's the point by the way). I vaguley read B3000 for off fees there. wow. how much should i pay them then? B5000 for short time?? :idea:

There was one room available when nab opened first ,its on the upper floor ,on the left hside ,it overlooks the lower dancefloor --from what i heard before the managenment stopped the practice of private viewings --Why --because nobody was able to stay within the rules of no touching lol!!!!!

And i just know this stuff from what coyote friends in nab told me -- i have never taken a guy into the room haha,the bf would kill me lol (unless he thought the guy was cute also !!! -then he would be brought home hehe )

Il try to find out the latest off fee in Nab and update ,there are a lot of new sexy coyotes in nab these last few weeks ,but its best to hook up with them when they finish work .

December 16th, 2010, 23:19
Take it from me dear, the Roadrunner is far better in bed than the Coyote

:occasion9:

lonelywombat
December 19th, 2010, 12:01
LMTU posted this helpful info on GB. Re Monty it was certainly him posting,I spoke to him last week on his birthday. He is fit and well and is operating a business in Bayswater a suburb of Perth.
He has no firm plans for a return to LOS.

Then of course you can have an even better time at some of the after Hours bars around Daves Man Club, Fasion club, NAB Man Club, Scan Club, TNT Club so much on offer I go to when you oldies goldies are well thinking about the fairs.

The Show can be a bore but you do get your fair share of Hunks in the bars above whom I have said many times many would not be seen dead in a gay area unlerss of course they work there.

http://www.soidb.com/en/pattaya/nightli ... _club.html (http://www.soidb.com/en/pattaya/nightlife/disco_club/dave_man_club.html)

http://www.nabmenclub.com/home.html

If you dont know where TNT is go to 7eleven on corner of soi 17 and soi 18 the road opposit where Old flamingo Hotel was or one next to it and Ole restaurant, the road before Montys Loom to let and 3rd road.

Any way where is MONTY I thought he was coming in DECEMBER? if it really is him :

The suggestion that go go boys[coyote] can be offed is not new but an upstairs off room I have not heard before. The no hands rule is similar to Montreal but that has now been relaxed substantially. But of course in Montreal they not only dance naked but with an erection as well.

aussie_
December 19th, 2010, 13:38
So, lets pleas have directions to TNT and SCAN...

Map for T&T

[attachment=3:1qn63241]TNT South Pattaya.JPG[/attachment:1qn63241]

[attachment=2:1qn63241]T&T1.JPG[/attachment:1qn63241]

[attachment=1:1qn63241]T&T2.JPG[/]

[attachment=0]T&T3.JPG[/attachment:1qn63241]

Alaan
December 19th, 2010, 17:25
Map for T&T
Thanks for the map aussie_, and the pictures are a great help too, I didn't recognise it at all so now I know what I am looking for. I originally asked about T&T last September for an upcoming trip Sept/Oct, but never did make it there and nowadays we only stay in Pattaya for a week, which is our fun/party/disco week of my visit so dont have much time to explore. I'll get there when I visit next month, on my last visit so many guys, especially in the Sunee beerbars told me thats where they went with friends if they were in a party mood after work.

I didn't realise how close it is to Mosaik and the Day/Night sois.

The suggestion that go go boys[coyote] can be offed is not new but an upstairs off room I have not heard before
I dont think its an 'off' room as such, it is a VIP room with full length windows overlooking the dance area, i seem to remember a suggestion that it cost Bt2000 to hire for a night of VIP partying with your friends, much like the VIP rooms you get in karaokes. Haven't tried it myself and wouldn't, much prefer to be in 'the thick of things' in the dance area.

Any updated info on Tam Nan Chon? it was the current 'in place' for many gay guys, we came accross it on our last trip accidently after a attending a Carabao concert there.

Shuee
December 20th, 2010, 00:07
what is upstairs at nab, are they small private rooms for you & your friends to hire/pay extra, & how do you get to them, where are the stairs?

martin911
December 21st, 2010, 02:54
what is upstairs at nab, are they small private rooms for you & your friends to hire/pay extra, & how do you get to them, where are the stairs?
There is nothing upstairs at Nab like that now .i looked on sat (after my last post )--the one private room that was there has now been changed into the lounge ,big seats room like the others ,these overlook the lower floor ,totally open ,can be booked from nab managment if u have a group of friends etc --IMHO there is much more fun and interaction with cute guys downstairs !!

anyway why on earth would u want to see a naked guy but not touch in the club --its only teasing yourself surely -- best to meet them downstairs ,chat them up ,and bring them home lol --much more fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aussie_
December 26th, 2010, 12:37
Scan Pub opens very late for those finishing at Dave or NAB.

aussie_
December 28th, 2010, 09:46
Any updated info on Tam Nan Chon? it was the current 'in place' for many gay guys, we came accross it on our last trip accidently after a attending a Carabao concert there.

Tam Nan Chon (Chonburi) is still open and very popular. It has live bands playing with a wider range of music than the usual Isaan style pubs and stays open till 5 or 6 am.