PDA

View Full Version : vaudeville returns to pattaya

pennyboy
September 21st, 2010, 02:20
Tonight in Sunnee Harry Lauder made a return to the scene. Some portly guy dressed in a costume no self respecting Scotsman would be seen dead in delighted us all in his wanders around the Soi . I think he must have been American but claiming some Scotch ancestry. Can anyone confirm this?

September 21st, 2010, 03:15
Confirmed! No self respecting Yank would act like a Scott....As I am a Scott it takes one to know one R. Burns would turn in his grave!

Brad the Impala
September 21st, 2010, 13:44
Confirmed! No self respecting Yank would act like a Scott....As I am a Scott it takes one to know one R. Burns would turn in his grave!

I would have thought that a Scot would know how to spell one................

September 21st, 2010, 14:34

Agreed Brad and this pretend 'Scot' also previously considered himself as 'undaunted' as well!

September 21st, 2010, 16:07

Ian, Don't you love the "spelling" police?

September 21st, 2010, 16:16

Combat has too much time on his hands is he on the POLL. More than 6 hours?

{photo deleted - get permission first before using pictures of real people - jinks}

September 21st, 2010, 16:58

It hasn't taken you long to revert to your same old boring style of witty (sic) retorts has it 'undaunted'?

Do you have sleepless nights trying to work out how much time other people spend on forums? Sad, very sad!

September 21st, 2010, 17:15

It hasn't taken you long to revert to your same old boring style of witty (sic) retorts has it 'undaunted'?

Do you have sleepless nights trying to work out how much time other people spend on forums? Sad, very sad!

Combat I do not know you but you are a strange one!

September 21st, 2010, 17:18
]

September 21st, 2010, 17:19
Jealousy is such a corrosive emotion - all the worse when the writer's sphincter is already extremely rusty and full of old clinker.

I don't know what all the fuss is about - I see lots of people going around in American national costume - shorts 9 sizes too small and what can surely only be a basketball shoved up the t shirt.

I must admit that English ex-pats in Morris Dancing costumes or wooden clogs are thin on the ground though.

Maybe you should try making your comments personally to the Scot in question?

:occasion9:

Beachlover
September 21st, 2010, 19:43

Troll police actually... "Ian" is the banned poster formerly known as hereforme, undaunted, bornagain and gogordongo amongst other handles.

Beachlover
September 21st, 2010, 19:44
I don't know what all the fuss is about - I see lots of people going around in American national costume - shorts 9 sizes too small and what can surely only be a basketball shoved up the t shirt.

LOL

September 21st, 2010, 20:00

Ian, Don't you love the "spelling" police?[/quote]

Troll police actually... "Ian" is the banned poster formerly known as hereforme, undaunted, bornagain and gogordongo amongst other handles.[/quote]

I am not sure who or what you are but this comes to mind!

pennyboy
September 21st, 2010, 20:34
Dunno who the kilted wonder was so difficult to speak to him direct. Anyway he has probably been put back on the shortbread tin.

Beachlover
September 21st, 2010, 20:59

Damn... she's better looking than a blonde man fucker.

September 22nd, 2010, 19:02
Dunno who the kilted wonder was so difficult to speak to him direct. Anyway he has probably been put back on the shortbread tin.

I found him very easy to talk to - and quite charming actually.

:sharm:

September 22nd, 2010, 19:03

Beachy, I love you :love4: :bis: :love4:

September 22nd, 2010, 19:17

What was it you said about those bitter emotions?

lonelywombat
September 22nd, 2010, 19:38
am not sure who or what you are but this comes to mind!

Ian Why don't you create another poll.

pennyboy
September 22nd, 2010, 19:54
Don't tell me it was you Scotch Git. After another poster compared you to Ronnie Corbett, I thought of you as a small unfunny guy with big glasses. My illusions are shattered.

September 22nd, 2010, 20:18
Don't tell me it was you Scotch Git. After another poster compared you to Ronnie Corbett, I thought of you as a small unfunny guy with big glasses. My illusions are shattered.

Don't be riccidoodolous, but I hear "Harry Lauder" will be in The Venue tonight.

And accompanied by the best looking boy in Pattaya

Of course I can't promise, but....

September 24th, 2010, 09:27
Update.....

Harry Lauder arrived (with entourage) at The Venue, drank a bottle of Black Label in double-quick time, then sped off in a motorbike taxi with the wind billowing up his kilt all the way to Boyztown, where he proceeded to mince about on stage in LCR singing "Quando Quando Quando" with Khun Toi

Quite shocking really.

I don't know how he has the audacity - I think he must be an alcofrolic.

Beachlover
September 26th, 2010, 09:55

Hugs, Scottish! :bis:

Beachlover
September 26th, 2010, 09:56
Update.....

Harry Lauder arrived (with entourage) at The Venue, drank a bottle of Black Label in double-quick time, then sped off in a motorbike taxi with the wind billowing up his kilt all the way to Boyztown, where he proceeded to mince about on stage in LCR singing "Quando Quando Quando" with Khun Toi

Quite shocking really.

I don't know how he has the audacity - I think he must be an alcofrolic.

LOL... See what I mean? Pattaya really is a Wild West, "anything goes" place.

Sounds like you followed him around to catch his act. :blackeye: