PDA

View Full Version : blowjobs at the bar--in gay bars?????

lonelywombat
September 19th, 2010, 19:01
Before Badboybilly was exposed, on gaybuttonthai.com he posted the following
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
it seems to me ..by a business point of view that gay businesses are bearing the brunt of police harrassment.
The gay service businesses go go etc are tame compared to the straight businesses .
Take the blowjob bars ,Lolitas in pattaya,kangaroo bar in bangkok..blowjob at the bar stool is common..use some listerine to clean your cock..then down on her knees sucking...no condom used.
i had it done myself in 2005 at the kangaroo bar.i was offered a small cubicle 800b or 500b on the barstool.
i chose the barstool.
She was a older thai lady 30 s..
now imagine if a gay bar offered that...a blowjob bar ...police would raid it immediately.
Now im.not sure about gay bars in bangkok..but i have not seen any in pattaya.
now i think im right..police raiding gay go go bars for "lewd" shows..but its ok soi 6 pattaya to have even lewder shows?
read http://www.stickmanweekly.com/StickmanB ... attaya.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be frank it amazed me and I have made close to 60 trips to Thailand almost all to Pattaya
The full thread is still on gay button forum here

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic. ... 64&start=0 (http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=464&start=0)

For several trips I had a family member who was a deviant straight. I have been with him at str8 bars when a girl has sat on his cock at the bar and "FUCKED HIM' She took his cock out and sucked it, not very well and then lifted her skirt and slipped it in.

I have never seen a blow job in a gay bar and hope that some more experienced might share their memories. I have never seen let alone been invited to be in one. Damn.

I have always heard that in Hong Kong young boys crawl under the table whilst you dine on a Chinese Junk, and give head jobs and the rule is you must not show surprise. In theory this happens in Patttaya on the junks, but all rumours no confirmation.

atri1666
September 19th, 2010, 19:38
So you never visited nature boys bar in bangkok? Or in the good old times club alex?

dab69
September 19th, 2010, 20:21
came out of a short time room back of City Boys Sukumvit with my friend.
behind the bar I saw a farang blowing a bartender.

Wesley
September 19th, 2010, 20:52
Hint Hint I am always ready for a first time! PM's are welcome. Live dangerously.
OMG did I say that???????????????

In the part of living dangerously, the Happy bar use to offer a blow up stairs with out much attention being drawn to the event.

SO it may be a good place to try this in a more discreet way rather than on the bar stool. But if you want to live dangerously you can try to get one in the open, it might just work, if you were to ask.

lonelywombat
September 20th, 2010, 06:46
To answer the above, no I have not heard of Club Alex, Nature Boys is not my scene and I do like Happy Boys and always visit when I am in Pattaya. But upstairs is semi private and not quite what I was asking.

2 PMs, the first mentions Golden Cock in Bangkok the other Super A and SuperLex, just around the corner. I went to all 3 in my first year or two in LOS early 90's. Did not like GC or Super A but SuperLex was a favourite. I cannot recall seeing head jobs in the bar there.

Returning to Happy Boys, I am turned off at the thought of seeing other farang receiving head in bars but do not mind upstairs when some of the boys come to watch. Not unusual for some to start to wank whilst watching. Some of those boys are very horny.

One PM asked had I been to the old Crazy Pub before Krazy opened. He said it happened there a lot. I can remember the dirty shows and the wanking races with several 100 baht notes to the winner, a lot of similar stuff to now but no public head jobs

dab69
September 20th, 2010, 08:14
also have seen guys playing in the old Holiday in a bench just across from me
and in George's bar (after he sold it) more than once.

Not a big turn on to see for me.
Just finish my drink and move on.

Beachlover
September 21st, 2010, 20:52
Christ... I think we can do without seeing some old farang's wrinkly cock whipped out in public view. Not even the best looking Thai boy in the world is going to make up for that.

I mean seriously, would you like to get an eyeful of an old appendage being serviced? That would be like eye rape.

September 21st, 2010, 21:37
Christ... I think we can do without seeing some old farang's wrinkly cock whipped out in public view. Not even the best looking Thai boy in the world is going to make up for that.

I mean seriously, would you like to get an eyeful of an old appendage being serviced? That would be like eye rape.

Ok! Beachlover take a real good look down there no not there, at your cock if you need extra time we'lll wait! If you can't find one wrinkle there then there ain't much there!

pennyboy
September 21st, 2010, 22:18
As an old farang I can assure you that when a young Thai guy got his lips round my cock there are no wrinkles to be seen.

Alaan
September 22nd, 2010, 04:02
Attachments
th_peeingkids.jpg (4.94 KiB) Viewed 61 times
Not the most sensible of attachments to a thread about gay blow jobs from boys in bars. Its this type of connotation that doesn't do forums discussing Pattaya boy bars any good, just the kind of thing the moral brigade jump on us for. Meant as a joke or not, you'd be surprised how many would not see it in that light, my advise would be to take the picture down.

September 22nd, 2010, 04:15
Attachments
th_peeingkids.jpg (4.94 KiB) Viewed 61 times
Not the most sensible of attachments to a thread about gay blow jobs from boys in bars. Its this type of connotation that doesn't do forums discussing Pattaya boy bars any good, just the kind of thing the moral brigade jump on us for. Meant as a joke or not, you'd be surprised how many would not see it in that light, my advise would be to take the picture down.

Point noted.

GWMinUS
September 23rd, 2010, 10:10
AHHH Beachlover...
Too bad you do not get turned on by watching five handsome Thai guys making an older White man HAPPY HAPPY!!! Right there in the bar!!! Otherwise we could include you in the FUN!
I have had many hot experiences at Nature Boy. But I will not go into more detail...
Might be too much for your young sensibilities???
:headbang:

cdnmatt
September 23rd, 2010, 10:18
AHHH Beachlover...
Too bad you do not get turned on by watching five handsome Thai guys making an older White man HAPPY HAPPY!!! Right there in the bar!!! Otherwise we could include you in the FUN!
I have had many hot experiences at Nature Boy. But I will not go into more detail...

It's called common decency. You can't wait until you get home, before whipping your cock out?

I couldn't even imagine sitting in some public bar, getting a blow job for all to see.

September 23rd, 2010, 12:31
Lonely loved your story about Junks! Someone mention Beaclover's young sensitivity when I was in my mid forties I had no such sensitivities?

GWMinUS
September 24th, 2010, 09:12
HAHAHA cdnmatt
To each his own.
Guess I do not have any common decency.
At least not when 4 or 5 hot guys are coming on to me.

But then I used to cruise the parks and movie theaters.
And have sex in the bushes
That is another story...
:happy7:

BE GOOD!!!

cdnmatt
September 26th, 2010, 10:42
HAHAHA cdnmatt
To each his own.
Guess I do not have any common decency.
At least not when 4 or 5 hot guys are coming on to me.

But then I used to cruise the parks and movie theaters.
And have sex in the bushes
That is another story...
:happy7:

BE GOOD!!!

And this is exactly why I ALWAYS have to be very respectable, well dressed, polite, and so on... in front of our neighbors and everyone else I meet, just to gain a bit of common respect. In Thailand, I have to work far more for that, then I would in Canada thanks to guys like you. In general, Thais are quite cautious of farangs, and unfortunately, there's a good reason for that.

thaiguest
September 26th, 2010, 12:48
it seems to me ..by a business point of view that gay businesses are bearing the brunt of police harrassment.
The gay service businesses go go etc are tame compared to the straight businesses .
Take the blowjob bars ,Lolitas in pattaya,kangaroo bar in bangkok..blowjob at the bar stool is common..use some listerine to clean your cock..then down on her knees sucking...no condom used.
i had it done myself in 2005 at the kangaroo bar.i was offered a small cubicle 800b or 500b on the barstool.
i chose the barstool.
She was a older thai lady 30 s..
now imagine if a gay bar offered that...a blowjob bar ...police would raid it immediately.
now i think im right..police raiding gay go go bars for "lewd" shows..but its ok soi 6 pattaya to have even lewder shows?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be frank it amazed me and I have made close to 60 trips to Thailand almost all to Pattaya
The full thread is still on gay button forum here

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic. ... 64&start=0 (http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=464&start=0)

For several trips I had a family member who was a deviant straight. I have been with him at str8 bars when a girl has sat on his cock at the bar and "FUCKED HIM' She took his cock out and sucked it, not very well and then lifted her skirt and slipped it in.

I have never seen a blow job in a gay bar and hope that some more experienced might share their memories. I have never seen let alone been invited to be in one. Damn.

I have always heard that in Hong Kong young boys crawl under the table whilst you dine on a Chinese Junk, and give head jobs and the rule is you must not show surprise. In theory this happens in Patttaya on the junks, but all rumours no confirmation.

If you post long enough you'll end being right about something. This is Billy's turn to be right; his moment of clarity; his epiphany; his coming out on the side of truth.

The expat. media in Thailand is homophobic; likewise the NGO's elsewhere in SE Asia. Their whipping boys here are the same as at home- western gay men. They're a persistant element in the harrassment of gay establishments.

They won't touch the Nippons and the Thais in the ring-the-doorbell little girl "chicken coops" because if they do they'll soon be told where to go with their western christian values.

danny99
September 26th, 2010, 14:42

I .

What about all the No HANDS bars?

Beachlover
September 26th, 2010, 20:18
AHHH Beachlover...
:headbang:
Five handsome Thai guys might turn me on... The older white man really wouldn't! It's fine in a sauna or something, but we really don't need to see that in a bar, unless it's in some special upstairs room.

And this is exactly why I ALWAYS have to be very respectable, well dressed, polite, and so on... in front of our neighbors and everyone else I meet, just to gain a bit of common respect. In Thailand, I have to work far more for that, then I would in Canada thanks to guys like you. In general, Thais are quite cautious of farangs, and unfortunately, there's a good reason for that.

Well, it's great that you are polite, tactful and well dressed. But I think Thais tend to be able to tell the difference between a decent farang who contributes to the community and is successful in their own right and a poor sexpat who visits Thailand only for sex... Thais outside the "trade" really look down on the latter but respect the former.

Beachlover
September 26th, 2010, 20:19
The expat. media in Thailand is homophobic; likewise the NGO's elsewhere in SE Asia. Their whipping boys here are the same as at home- western gay men. They're a persistant element in the harrassment of gay establishments.

They won't touch the Nippons and the Thais in the ring-the-doorbell little girl "chicken coops" because if they do they'll soon be told where to go with their western christian values.Interesting insight.

cdnmatt
September 26th, 2010, 22:55
Well, it's great that you are polite, tactful and well dressed. But I think Thais tend to be able to tell the difference between a decent farang who contributes to the community and is successful in their own right and a poor sexpat who visits Thailand only for sex... Thais outside the "trade" really look down on the latter but respect the former.

Nah, trust me, in general they're quite cautious of farangs. For example, if you're sitting around having a beer with a middle aged bank manager or engineer, they generally won't buddy up to you right away. It'll take a bit of time before they decide you're a good guy, because the initial impressions Thais have of farangs isn't exactly the greatest.

Once they get to know you, everything is fine, but it's just that initial period. Or at least for me that's how it is.

Beachlover
September 27th, 2010, 07:31
Well, you might be right. I guess it depends what the setting is... If you're a random in a bar, I can imagine they would have some suspicion what you're doing in Thailand and it would change a bit when they realise you're a wholesome family man (well, stable couple, that is) LOL.

Thais have had to deal with a lot of trashy farang... I think that's why the Thais in places in Phuket are so blank faced and unenthusiastic in the service industry.