PDA

View Full Version : Cartier Boys

September 19th, 2010, 14:44
Has anyone been there lately, as I remember it was located off soi Bukow near soi Chiapoon.

Patexpat
September 20th, 2010, 10:38
I guess the lack of replies answers your question! The last time I was there - and I'm guessing it was sometime towards the end of last year - I found it over priced and the place was disgustingly dirty - and not dirty in a good or sexy way!

September 20th, 2010, 11:36
I guess the lack of replies answers your question! The last time I was there - and I'm guessing it was sometime towards the end of last year - I found it over priced and the place was disgustingly dirty - and not dirty in a good or sexy way!

Thanks Patexpat.

lonelywombat
September 20th, 2010, 14:56
Here is a link about 18 months old
gay-thailand-f9/cartier-pattaya-t17208.html?hilit=cartier#p172686 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/cartier-pattaya-t17208.html?hilit=cartier#p172686)

finding it is not easy
http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com
look for maps
map 7 shows the location

I thought the place was male for female, and did not like the russians and their women there.
I did return as I liked several of the boys One was a dud the other worth it.
50/50 par for the course???

The shows were a little too kinky for me.

Why did I go there. Because I was told they were straight boys who sometimes would go with men

jolyjacktar
September 20th, 2010, 23:24
Well Lonelywombat, i guess thats sums up most so called gay venues in Pattaya doesnt it my friend. "Straight boys who will go with men for a sheckel or two. Of course i exclude the fems and lady boys from my statement who are gay but love to go with men for again a Sheckel or two. LOL Still at the end of the day it doesnt matter as long as everybody gets what they want ehh buddy!! :hello2:

September 20th, 2010, 23:28
Where was that photo taken and how long ago

Beachlover
September 21st, 2010, 20:22
What is up with everyone here continually complaining they can't find "men"?

Plenty of straight acting gay boys around... Pretty much all the boys I've gone out with are straight acting.

September 21st, 2010, 20:28

Plenty of straight acting gay boys around... Pretty much all the boys I've gone out with are straight acting.

I think that those who are complaining Beachlover are those that have to buy. As you have said there are just as many, if not more non-commercial straight acting gays around as there are the fem types.

Beachlover
September 21st, 2010, 21:03
That might well explain it. Maybe more feminine boys are drawn to the moneyboy/gogoboy profession?

I see some more fem boys out and about sometimes too, but they are definitely not in the majority when it comes to the gay scene I see. For example, look at the bouncing dance floor in DJ Station on a Saturday night... I'd say 90% are straight acting/appearing boys. Totally normal. Lots of hunks too.

September 21st, 2010, 21:24

It is always good to have one man when you go out!

naklua
September 27th, 2010, 18:52
I visited Cartier about a week ago. As far as I understood the boys start go-go dancing at 22.00h. I was the only customer at about 22.30h. They had about 10 boys, mostly masculine ones. Only one, however, was up to my taste. As I had offed him a year or so ago and as I was looking for someone new on this particular night, I did not off him again. As a matter of fact he was very good in bed as far as I can remember. Although he is quite masculine looking (six-pack, some hair on his torso, maybe about 25y of age), he was willing to bottom. This has been my experience with almost all of the Cartier boys in the past years, that they do not say no to do "everything".
The drink prices have gone up and beer is now 200 Baht. Furthermore the only beer served is LEO. In the past they served Heineken for 150 Baht. Moreover the boys were more handsome in the past. I did not watch any show and I did not ask if they are doing any shows.

September 27th, 2010, 19:14
......"Straight boys who will go with men for a sheckel or two. Of course i exclude the fems and lady boys from my statement who are gay but love to go with men for again a Sheckel or two...

I feel like getting breaking into a quick chorus of "My Yiddishe Momma"

I've often been told I'm a bit of a Sophie Tucker

:occasion9:

lonelywombat
September 27th, 2010, 19:45
......"Straight boys who will go with men for a sheckel or two. Of course i exclude the fems and lady boys from my statement who are gay but love to go with men for again a Sheckel or two...

:

That is because you have the same shape.

September 27th, 2010, 20:02

:

That is because you have the same shape.

And here was me thinking it was Cockney rhyming slang, Dear.

September 27th, 2010, 22:01

scottish-guy do you or anyone else ever know what you are talking about?

September 28th, 2010, 01:31
Dear 'Ian' / 'undaunted' / 'bornagain' / 'hereforme' etc. etc. etc.

Can I help if it you're a farshtinckener alter kacker?

Try Googling Sophie Tucker to find the connection between her, My Yiddishe Momma, and Sheckals (sic)

Once you've done that, rack your brain to think what single word starting with "F" rhymes with Sophie Tucker - if you're stuck for an answer you could try looking in a mirror.

Fagalas! OY-YOY-YOY!!

:sharm: :sharm:

September 28th, 2010, 04:44
Dear 'Ian' / 'undaunted' / 'bornagain' / 'hereforme' etc. etc. etc. Can I help if it you're a farshtinckener alter kacker?

Try Googling Sophie Tucker to find the connection between her, My Yiddishe Momma, and Sheckals (sic)

Once you've done that, rack your brain to think what single word starting with "F" rhymes with Sophie Tucker - if you're stuck for an answer you could try looking in a mirror.

Fagalas! OY-YOY-YOY!! :sharm: :sharm:

LOL, LOL.

September 28th, 2010, 08:20
Dear 'Ian' / 'undaunted' / 'bornagain' / 'hereforme' etc. etc. etc.

Can I help if it you're a farshtinckener alter kacker?

Fagalas! OY-YOY-YOY!!

:sharm: :sharm:

Sorry it must be the age gap....I have only just learned who Al Jolson was from the History channel !

September 28th, 2010, 08:23
Dear 'Ian' / 'undaunted' / 'bornagain' / 'hereforme' etc. etc. etc. Can I help if it you're a farshtinckener alter kacker?

Fagalas! OY-YOY-YOY!! :sharm: :sharm:

LOL, LOL.

I thought you were starting to think for yourself, I quess you need more time!

September 28th, 2010, 15:12
....I have only just learned who Al Jolson was from the History channel !

My Sweet, first of all I'm willing to bet I'm considerably younger than yourself, but notwithstanding that - if you "just found out" who Al Jolson was then it's not an age-gap we are talking about, it's an education-gap.

Tatty Bye.

September 28th, 2010, 17:38
....I have only just learned who Al Jolson was from the History channel !

My Sweet, first of all I'm willing to bet I'm considerably younger than yourself, but notwithstanding that - if you "just found out" who Al Jolson was then it's not an age-gap we are talking about, it's an education-gap.

Tatty Bye.

Judging from a few of your posts I would have to agree there is certainly an "education gap".

Beachlover
September 28th, 2010, 19:01
[Riding] ON THE BACKS OF OTHERS

Isn't this something a "manfucker" does? And being a creepy and repulsive "manfucker" means you even have to pay to do it each time. How low can you go!

Beachlover
September 28th, 2010, 19:04
Tatty Bye.
Judging from a few of your posts I would have to agree there is certainly an "education gap".

How's this for indicating YOUR education deficiency, Ian? (or should I say, "Undaunted")

"HI I AM GOOD HEART GUY LIVING IN PATTAYA AND I LIKE REAL MEN THAI I CAN FUCK AND THEY SUCK MY COCK! NO FACE PIC NO REPLY! NOT OVER 25!! I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOMEONE TO CARE FOR."

The only thing, which indicates this was written by a native English tongue is your creepy, pudgy face.

September 28th, 2010, 19:34
Tatty Bye.

How's this for indicating YOUR education deficiency, Ian?

"HI I AM GOOD HEART GUY LIVING IN PATTAYA AND I LIKE REAL MEN THAI I CAN FUCK AND THEY SUCK MY COCK! NO FACE PIC NO REPLY! NOT OVER 25!! I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOMEONE TO CARE FOR."

The only thing, which indicates this was written by a native English tongue is your creepy, pudgy face.

You seem to have an issue with this guy, I doubt that he even knows your alive, obviously subtlety is not his thing but my guess is he is seeing a lot more action than you!

Beachlover
September 28th, 2010, 19:40
Ah yes, now you're doing what LMTU does and talking about yourself in the third person. Bravo!

That's no achievement, seeing as you do no useful work at all and you hang around prostitute dispensing venues (and websites) every day.

September 28th, 2010, 21:25
[Riding] ON THE BACKS OF OTHERS

Isn't this something a "manfucker" does? And being a creepy and repulsive "manfucker" means you even have to pay to do it each time. How low can you go!

A dachshund?

October 29th, 2010, 13:15
very nice sexy :hello2: :hello2:

latintopxxx
October 30th, 2010, 22:54
In my not unlimited experience most of the gogo/bar boys are straight...they are whores doing it for the money...I certainly appreciate this and enjoy the fact that I pay, get serviced and we all win...

RonanTheBarbarian
March 11th, 2011, 06:30
Sorry to interrupt the bitch-fest, but to bring this thread back to Cartier boys...

Took a Thailand trip last month.During my time to Pattaya decided to try to hit some of the gogo bars that get little mention on the web-boards. One of them was Cartier Boys. (another was G-U-Y on Walking St...more about that later)
Cartier Boys is in Soi Lenkee (just around the corner from Canterbury books). It had some mixed reviews on various boards - condemned as a place for women customers. It was also reputed to have some naughty shows. That probably piqued my interest. One evening about eleven I headed over there.

The first shock was at the door. The smiling ladyboy at the door demanded a 500 baht entrance fee.I asked her what could i expect to see for 500 baht."Show" she answered ..."special show". I told her it would want to be pretty damn special to make me pay 500 baht.

If the bar had been beside Boyztown i would have turned around and walked back right then. But I had taken a bit of bother to get there and i was loathe to leave without seeing a bit of the place. "Do you get a free drink at least for the 500 baht? I asked. The ladyboy nodded. So i decided to chance it.

After handing over my money, I was ushered inside. The room was dark, with only one guy dancing on stage. There were plenty of customers, though, mostly thai from wht I could see. The place was set out Thai style, with low seats around a low table, on which there were whiskey sets.Despite the 500 baht cover charge, there did not seem to be any tables completely free. The waiter put me beside a group of Thais right in front to the stage. I had my own couch, but I was sharing a table with a group of three Thais. Their table was full of whiskey bottles, soda and coke mixers, glasses, buckets of ice etc. The waiter tidied up the drinks, etc., belonging to my Thai neighbours onto their side of the table. My free drink, of whiskey and Coke, was brought out. They had given me about half the table, on which my lone glass reposed in splendid isolation, while the Thai groups drinks were crammed together on their half. It looked a bit strange. I thought my Thai neighbours might be a bit annoyed at my intrusion, and I smiled at them in what I hoped would be a friendly manner. They were three very camp gay guys, The guy nearest to me was particularly so, a forty-ish year old guy with the mannerisms of a ladyboy.He was kept smiling at me in particular, in a way that suggested maybe he was interested in me, I thought. I did not want to give him any encouragement, but I did not want to be unfriendly either. I gestured to my side of the table, and pointed at their glasses, in what was meant to indicate to them that they should feel free to recolonise my half of the table if they wanted. The forty year old guy looked at my side of the table, a bit puzzled. Obviously he did not know WHAT the crazy farang was trying to say. Then he noticed that my side of table was quite wet from spills that had happened before I arrived (the waiter hadnt noticed this, the whole place was pretty dark and dank actually, don't think cleaning is high up in their priorities.).

He grabbed some tissue paper and started drying my side of the table very vigorously. Perhaps he had thought I was complaining to his group about the wet? I was a bit mortified by this, and waved him off. But he insisted, and went through about four tissues, giving me ever more meaningful smiles all the time.

To try and distract myself i looked around the room. Most of the table were occupied with Thai groups, often with two or three ladyboys amongsts them. One or two of them had younger, rather self-conscious guys with them, who I took to be staff who had been called down for a drink.

Then suddenly, I noticed there were three guys on stage, who were all naked. This was a bit more interesting. Then two of them started up a "sexy show". They went round the audience with it, like in Soi Twilight in BKK.

It did not last too long. After that we went back to having a single guy dancing in his undies on the stage for a while.

Two young women came in then. They were together, one was Caucasian, the other was Black.I would guess that they were both still in their twenties They were seated and ordered their drinks. The seemed to find the whole experience quite amusing. I wondered how they had found the place. There were still no other farang guys to be seen.

I thought that the sexy show was the only one for the night and was thinking to myself "Sorry ladies, you missed the show!" when i noticed that another two guys were getting going on a sexy show onstage!

Once again they started a circuit of the room, as they got closer and closer to the women the women started to get a bit worried looking. Eventually they got to the laps of the women, who had rather horrified looks on their faces, which i found rather amusing. But they recovered quickly after the guys moved on, falling about laughing.

Then the show went back to being two guys dancing in their underwear. I didn't stay much longer. I am not sure how many "sexy shows" there were per night. Around the time i was there (11 to 12 pm) the what seemed to be happening was that you had two or three guys dancing on stage for a while (never more than that at one time ) interspaced with rather brief "sexy shows". I gathered that there were to be a few more that night, although i could have been wrong about that.

The guys were a good mixture of body types, and tended towards the masculine in manner. I felt most of them were straight. As i was leaving the two women had invited over a particularly well built and masculine guy for a drink, who was sitting between them wearing nothing but a white speedo and a very self-satisfied looking grin, while they tittered either side of him. You had to smile at the scene.

Anyway, so that s my review. An interesting experience, different from Boyztown or Sunnee. I am guessing that the mention of the 500 baht cover charge will have most posters on this board avoiding it like the plague. As long as that is the policy, i do not thing would be inclined to head back there either.

dab69
March 11th, 2011, 07:06

opposites attract?

blueboy
March 12th, 2011, 09:16
Visiting Cartier can also be deadly - Ronanthebarbarian, couldn't wait to go back and pay his 500 Baht for a quick death!

As reported in Pattaya One News:

A British National collapsed and died at a South Pattaya Karaoke Bar in the early hours of Friday Morning. Police and rescue services were called to the Cartier CK Karaoke Bar in Soi Beokeow and inspected the body of the 72 year old man. He was lying on the floor and according to workers at the bar, the man entered alone and shortly after collapsed. CPR was administered but the man could not be saved. Police confirmed there were no signs of foul play and determined he was staying close-by at the Diana Inn Hotel. The body was sent to the Police Forensic Institute in Bangkok for a post mortem examination to determine the exact cause of death and the British Embassy in Bangkok have been informed.

Beachlover
March 15th, 2011, 22:24
two guys were getting going on a sexy show onstage!... as they got closer and closer to the women the women started to get a bit worried looking. Eventually they got to the laps of the women, who had rather horrified looks on their faces, which i found rather amusing. But they recovered quickly after the guys moved on, falling about laughing.
I bet they were blushing more than horrified!