PDA

View Full Version : MONTYIAM.

September 18th, 2010, 22:37
Hi All
To all you douting Tomas, I am who I am and alway been happy to be so.
Thanks to all thoes that know me and said so.
I will return later this year and hope to catch up with you all then.
Take Care
Monty

September 18th, 2010, 22:44
Nice to see the full Monty is here!

September 18th, 2010, 23:09
Hi All To all you douting Tomas, I am who I am and alway been happy to be so.
Thanks to all thoes that know me and said so. I will return later this year and hope to catch up with you all then.
Take Care Monty

Hi Monty, I have a friend that used to breakfast at your original place, he used to stay in Central Condo. He was asking me about one of your straight cashiers who had to go home because of a serious illness, did he survive that illness and if so did he get married and are you still in contact with him?

September 18th, 2010, 23:34
Hi All & Combat
I am getting old, But do remember, his name is Sark, he girl friend had a bad birthmark on her face and neck , but she was nice and just what Sark need, I have not seen him since he left,
But his friend Sac that came to work for me with him did tell me he was O'.K .
Take Care
Monty

jinks
September 19th, 2010, 00:32
Monty, check your PM's for a password change on "monty" come back with your original login.

September 19th, 2010, 04:07
Good to see you back Monty..Hope all is well.

September 19th, 2010, 05:36
so monty

where did you know who hide his rice wine but i followed i confiscated it ?

what ploblem did i have in loom me?

what was it i would never eat?

who cleaned loom me and how much did i pay for that party night in yensabai?

Captain Swing
September 19th, 2010, 06:08
What is it that has four pairs of pants, lives in Philadelphia, and it never rains but it pours? Next---the DNA test!

September 19th, 2010, 06:33
What is it that has four pairs of pants, lives in Philadelphia,

donovan McNabb?

lonelywombat
September 19th, 2010, 07:15
Hi All & Combat
I am getting old, But do remember, his name is Sark, he girl friend had a bad birthmark on her face and neck , but she was nice and just what Sark need, I have not seen him since he left,
But his friend Sac that came to work for me with him did tell me he was O'.K .
Take Care
Monty

Hi Monty welcome to the bear pit, good to know you are in good form and fit again.

If my memory is not letting me down didn't Sark return home because of a suspected serious if not fatal medical condition?

Obviously your eye sight has improved in your good eye. What treatment did you have that lets you read and post again.

You might care to read this post I made about managing rather that buying/leasing another bar

gay-thailand-f9/monty-returns-dec-return-the-poolbar-t20079.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/monty-returns-dec-return-the-poolbar-t20079.html)

BTW the good news is the OZ$ is now close to 29 baht after dropping to 25 12 months ago.

Captain Swing
September 19th, 2010, 08:44
What is it that has four pairs of pants, lives in Philadelphia,

donovan McNabb?

Not any more! Traded to the Redskins. But thanks for playing!

lonelywombat
September 21st, 2010, 11:58
Monty took some photos this morning and posted them to gaybuttonthai.com
I thought they might be appreciated here as well

Alaan
September 21st, 2010, 17:06
"absolutely not Monty!" was the statement from Oogleman on another thread.

so monty

where did you know who hide his rice wine but i followed i confiscated it ?

what ploblem did i have in loom me?

what was it i would never eat?

who cleaned loom me and how much did i pay for that party night in yensabai?

So many questions.....still the doubt? Best not to make definite statements Oogleman unless you are certain of your information incase you put doubt in others minds.
Unless of course you are indeed correct and this is absolutely not Monty!

lonelywombat
September 21st, 2010, 19:58
To be frank many of us were trying to get PM contact to prove or disprove who he was.

Oogleman and others knew Monty. You did not, That is obvious.

I had some photos I was going to post that would satisfy me. But I dont need to do that.

He is still an ugly old cunt who gets pissed very easy. To myself .who am I to criticize.

That is Monty.

September 21st, 2010, 20:03
To be frank many of us were trying to get PM contact to prove or disprove who he was. Oogleman and others knew Monty. You did not, That is obvious. I had some photos I was going to post that would satisfy me. But I dont need to do that.He is still an ugly old cunt who gets pissed very easy. To myself .who am I to criticize.That is Monty.

Glad this has been cleared up. It had nothing to do with 'flamers' as most who questioned (inluding myself) the authenticity of the poster did so in good faith including Oogleman. Nice to see that Monty is indeed alive and well.

lonelywombat
September 21st, 2010, 20:14
from a PM to me from Monty. Perhaps I should not post

I had a small op take off cataracs, my good eye, but still blind in the other.
Take care of your self, we are not getting any younger,hope to catch up with you in Pattaya.

The old bugger is still rude as ever. I am only 74 and that is not old.

Beachlover
September 21st, 2010, 20:20
He is still an ugly old cunt who gets pissed very easy. To myself .who am I to criticize.

He's not as ugly as badboybilly/andyinoz! I have a photo of them together. Christ...

Glad this has been cleared up. It had nothing to do with 'flamers' as most who questioned (inluding myself) the authenticity of the poster did so in good faith including Oogleman. Nice to see that Monty is indeed alive and well.

Totally true... I think it was justified to question the handle when so many people were sending messages indicating they were suspicious. Without your original thread the suspicions may have just lingered for ages.

Dani69
September 21st, 2010, 20:21
Montymania WTF who cares if its him or not .........get a life.

September 21st, 2010, 20:24

Ok Dani69 can I buy one from the same junk shop that you got yours from?

September 21st, 2010, 22:28
Looking at the data from the second picture implies that the picture was not taken recently.

Also, looking at the area between the blue shirt and white paper show artefacts typical of photo editing.

Maybe someone more technically experienced than me could comment?

ImageDescription - GE DIGITAL CAMERA
Make - GENERAL IMAGING CO.
Model - A1050
XResolution - 72
YResolution - 72
ResolutionUnit - Inch
Software - V1.01.3
DateTime - 2010:05:09 06:55:56
YCbCrPositioning - Co-Sited
ExifOffset - 344
CustomRendered - Normal process
ExposureMode - Auto
White Balance - Auto
DigitalZoomRatio - 1.00 x
SceneCaptureType - Standard
GainControl - None
ExposureTime - 1/54 seconds
FNumber - 4.10
ExposureProgram - Normal program
ISOSpeedRatings - 200
ExifVersion - 0221
DateTimeOriginal - 2010:05:09 06:55:56
DateTimeDigitized - 2010:05:09 06:55:56
ComponentsConfiguration - YCbCr
ShutterSpeedValue - 1/52 seconds
ApertureValue - F 4.00
ExposureBiasValue - 0
MaxApertureValue - F 4.00
MeteringMode - Average
LightSource - Auto
Flash - Flash fired, auto mode
FocalLength - 18.30 mm
UserComment -
FlashPixVersion - 0100
ColorSpace - sRGB
ExifImageWidth - 480
ExifImageHeight - 640
FileSource - DSC - Digital still camera

Maker Note (Vendor): -

Thumbnail: -
Compression - 6 (JPG)
XResolution - 72
YResolution - 72
ResolutionUnit - Inch
JpegIFOffset - 36406
JpegIFByteCount - 6548

September 21st, 2010, 22:30
Ohh Montys mastered photoshop!! 9th may. hmmmmm

September 21st, 2010, 22:39

Ok Dani69 can I buy one from the same junk shop that you got yours from?

Combat was that an attempt at wit?

Alaan
September 22nd, 2010, 03:48
As if YOU would know anything whatsoever about 'wit' Ian? Combat's reply was a good answer to Dani69, who didn't get any biters when he posted the same dull crap at Gaybuttonthai.
Speaking of Gaybuttonthai, any chance you could just please fuck off back there to the land-of-the-dull, Ian? the last month or so has been blessed relief from pricks like you here at SGT as well as some of the other forum pests who were turning SGT in to nothing more than a spam file with their incessant posting about damn all.

The numbers are starting to increase here again as people realise what was suggested by a few of us here when GB started up that his forum may be new but he would never change and he hasn't, and things would slowly settle down to the SAME gaybutton run forums as they always do, everything is about HIM and his many many opinions on everyfucking thing, and if you dont agree....you're OUT!....as quite a number of former gaybuttonthai posters now realise.

So I sincerely hope all the forum-pests stay away, one thing that was positive from the 5 day or so this forum was down,was that it at least seemed to filter out some of the chaff from here. After 5 days I dont remember thinking just how much i missed another of Scottish-guys unfunny quips which took virtaully EVERY thread off topic.
Hopefully he's set up the 'no holds barred' forum he was keen to start, and most here were just as keen for him to do it.

My opinions only of course.

September 22nd, 2010, 04:04
I sincerely hope all the forum-pests stay away, one thing that was positive from the 5 day or so this forum was down,was that it at least seemed to filter out some of the chaff from here. After 5 days I dont remember thinking just how much i missed another of Scottish-guys unfunny quips which took virtaully EVERY thread off topic.
Hopefully he's set up the 'no holds barred' forum he was keen to start, and most here were just as keen for him to do it.

My opinions only of course.

I agree completely I don't think Scottish-guys quips are funny either, and I agree too that Combats remarks considering the amount of time he is on this board daily are witless as well. He is fond of saying people do sad things in my opinion only his self imposed position of Gate Keeper is perhaps the saddest.

Wesley
September 22nd, 2010, 06:30
To be frank many of us were trying to get PM contact to prove or disprove who he was. Oogleman and others knew Monty. You did not, That is obvious. I had some photos I was going to post that would satisfy me. But I dont need to do that.He is still an ugly old cunt who gets pissed very easy. To myself .who am I to criticize.That is Monty.

I never did understand the widely admired and accepted and sought charm which won him such affection and popularity. Monty, I guess in his good days was before my time. I did meet him on my last visit but he seemed quite unimpressed. Had I been him, I would have been as unimpressed as he was. I certainly didn't look like a drag Queen nor a young Thai boy, so why should he care who the hell I was.

September 22nd, 2010, 15:00
Hi All
I have nothing to prove to anyone, as for as I am concerned, I have proved beyond any dought that i am who I say I am, So any Doughting thomas,CAN KISS MY ASS.
Take Care
MONTY

lonelywombat
September 22nd, 2010, 17:55
I don't really care,I for one do not patronise your establishments Sir,so do not care the slightest if you return to Pattaya or not.

For a 5 minute member you seem to have a lot of opinions, kaneinmidlands.

Why do you need to comment on someone you have not met. In fact why make the comments both of you have made just this last week.

OK Monty is a character, but a great host and to many people, a friend. From both your posts you might think that strange. But people like Monty and Monty likes people. Does that say something about you?????
I could list a number of his bad points and he could do the same for me. But he is warm, friendly a rascal and a pisspot who is good company.
Both of you from your posts seem to be cold, unfriendly and not good company. If you are going to be negative all the time maybe another forum might be your place.

Wesley
September 22nd, 2010, 18:02
I don't really care,I for one do not patronise your establishments Sir,so do not care the slightest if you return to Pattaya or not.

He reminds me of Sarah Palin, you hate her or worship her, Monty seems to fall in that category. I was told when I met him to be careful. he could be an ass, or in this case an arse if he does not like you. I guess I was like in between. He didn't seem to care if he met me although I had money to spend, he ignored me totally, with standing the initial introduction. But, when I saw all the drag queens it was fine with me to move on to another bar after I drank my one beer.

September 23rd, 2010, 15:40
I have always been doubtful that the poster MONTYIAM is who he says he is. I am pleased that the above photograph has now been posted, as I need doubt no more. I say this because now that it has been posted, like Oogleman, I am also 100 per cent certain that this poster is not Monty.

George.

September 23rd, 2010, 15:55
I am also 100 per cent certain that this poster is not Monty.George.

At last Lord Lucan has been located and is now living with two Thai guys in Australia!

September 23rd, 2010, 17:48
Monytiam: Only one question from me to end the debate. What was the name of the American guy that was a magician at a Monty fundraiser at the pool bar and went on to open the bar in Jomtien complex for his boy that later became Monty's. Ok, one hint the only true magic he did was to make his money disappear.

lonelywombat
September 23rd, 2010, 18:19
oogleman posted a lot of pics on GTT in a tribute to Monty including this one.

Is thats monty boyfriend, a foster child or is Monty straight after all??

September 23rd, 2010, 18:38
oogleman posted a lot of pics on GTT in a tribute to Monty including this one.

Is thats monty boyfriend, a foster child or is Monty straight after all??

Isn't that BadBoyBilly?

Brad the Impala
September 23rd, 2010, 19:10
Perhaps that's the night that the two of them hosted a publicised charity event, but by the end of the night there wasn't anything to give to charity. Allegedly BBB ran off with the money.

September 23rd, 2010, 19:48
Hi All
Ian his name is TIM, He was NOT a magician, But A Puppetier. Ex DISNEY dancer.
He Opened The Enchanted Hut, you are right he did lose all his money, I think the puppets ate it.
He is also a great friend of Alffies, The last time I saw him was was decorating Allfies Penhouse in V/T. The boy returned to C/M he was the best Thai dancer I ever saw.

George the boy in the pic on your post.worked for me all so as a fire boy till he got sick.
My Memory is coming back in leaps and bounds.
Take Care
Monty

September 23rd, 2010, 19:58
Hi All
Ian his name is TIM, He was NOT a magician, But A Puppetier. Ex DISNEY dancer.
He Opened The Enchanted Hut, you are right he did lose all his money, I think the puppets ate it.
He is also a great friend of Alffies, The last time I saw him was was decorating Allfies Penhouse in V/T. The boy returned to C/M he was the best Thai dancer I ever saw.

George the boy in the pic on your post.worked for me all so as a fire boy till he got sick.
My Memory is coming back in leaps and bounds.
Take Care
Monty

Welcome back Monty!

Alaan
September 23rd, 2010, 23:41
There is yet another (recent?) photo of Monty on the gaybuttonthai forum which gaybutton himself received and posted.

Oogleman/george can you verify? You two guys seem to know him better than others.

Beachlover
September 26th, 2010, 09:43
LOL... The morbidly obese lard bucket with the chain around his neck in the photo above is BBB/Andyinoz.

It's probably been 10 years since he saw his own dick without using a mirror.

October 3rd, 2010, 13:07
Hi All
Ian,,, Thats Not me in The 1st photo at the pool bar,It's David THE LADY IN RED from La Cage.
SOME HISTORY ON SUNEE.On Gaybutton forum. Can some one cut and paste it.
Take Care
Monty

October 3rd, 2010, 19:28
As a disinterested observer I have to say that I doubt the return of Jesus Christ would cause more feverish activity.

I'm struggling to appreciate why you are all pishing your frillies in excitement.

Does this "Monty" character give out free drink? or advise on Disability benefits?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

witchhunt
October 4th, 2010, 06:09
Hi All
Ian,,, Thats Not me in The 1st photo at the pool bar,It's David THE LADY IN RED from La Cage.
SOME HISTORY ON SUNEE.On Gaybutton forum.
Can some one cut and paste it.
Take Care
Monty

Hi All

A little bit of Sunee Plaza History: It was bought and built by Madam Sunee Inchat. She ended up a Thai senator. It All Stared about about 15 years ago, after Boyztown.

The first bars to open were Super Boys, Super Queen, Followed by (Not in order):

Knok Knok, Green Bar, Sports Bar (Dangs bar), Birdy bar, Monty's show bar, Kaos, Memory's 1&2,
Pineapple bar, Come in Bar, The Place To Be, LEO's, Lion bar, Krazy Dragon, Krazy Pub.
Banana Pub, Lek's Bar, Rainbow Bar, Duc's Cafe Bar, Harry's bar and Mini Mart, Minou bar, Reggies Bar, Forest House, Topman, Copacabana Show Bar,
Odd Spot, Monty's Aussie B.B.Q., Le Floue, Monty's Pool Bar, La Cage, White Knight, Sammy's, My Place, Sabai House, Californian Hotel, Marina Hotel, Inchat Hotel, Jungle Go Go,
Memory's (now Wan's Cafe), Oud's Bar,Time Bar, Rob's Place, Butts Bar, Holiday Go Go, Sky Bar, Don's Plaza, Candle bar, Uniform bar, Pizza place. 7 bar,(Stens) Apollo Beer Garden, and the Swiss Restaurant and Guesthouse.

Come on. Add to the list. There must be more, as they come and go so quickly.

Take Care
Monty