PDA

View Full Version : Loyalty cards for go go

lonelywombat
September 15th, 2010, 10:56
I have just returned from a trip to the city. I was amazed at the number of businessmen who lined up with their coffee card to get stamped. 10 cups of coffee get one free. One guy behind me admitted the coffee was shit but next door did not do reward cards. It amazes me the lengths people wil go to to get a discount.

The profit in go go must be in drinks as they get very few offs. I have suggested in the past that after the second show they should offer half price offs. Half is better than nothing and could be offered as a reward for say buying 2 drinks. But a loyalty card that gave a free off after 10 drinks might work. It does not have to be 10 drinks from the one person. 2 people x 5 drinks= one free off.10 drinks to the owner is 10 drinks.

La Cage has its happy half price drinks every night and not always but usually has a good crowd. More often than not I call into LaCage on the way home from a show for a drink after happy hour. Have never taken a boy off from there but a loyalty card would give me incentive to call in more often, the boy is incidental.

Even for the beer bars in Sunee the offer of a free drink after 10 is worthwhile think about.

Beachlover
September 15th, 2010, 19:00
I have just returned from a trip to the city. I was amazed at the number of businessmen who lined up with their coffee card to get stamped. 10 cups of coffee get one free. One guy behind me admitted the coffee was shit but next door did not do reward cards. It amazes me the lengths people wil go to to get a discount.

I have coffee cards for two places near my office and one near home. But I wouldn't be buying coffee from them if the the coffee was shit.

Same with Sumo Salad and other eateries, which have them. Wouldn't eat there just for the loyalty card if the food was crap .

I like loyalty cards. I wish other places had them, like the Thai massage place I go to.

They might be a good idea for some of these struggling businesses in Pattaya you all praying for.

quiet1
September 17th, 2010, 17:30
My haircut place by Tukcom center has a card: 10 stamps (one per haircut) and the 11th haircut is free.

However, I would patronize them even without the card. I followed my sylist when he left and when he came back to this salon. Once you find someone who knows how to cut farang hair, and cut it the way you want, you hang on to that stylist!

jinks
September 17th, 2010, 22:59
Once you find someone who knows how to cut farang hair,

Assuming of course that one has hair !

I get a shave and Cardinal wax polish :tongue3:

quiet1
September 18th, 2010, 02:11
Well, he also *does* trim my eyebrows occasionally...