PDA

View Full Version : No more Smiles

giggsy
September 10th, 2010, 01:18
2 articles from the Nation have caught my eye this week. The 1st one is an advertisement...

WANTED New superficial identity
to project to the world. Will be featured
in global advertising campaign.
Avoid word тАЬsmilesтАЭ. Send pitches to
Tourism Authority of Thailand.

And the second could be about any number of members on SGT..

Obese, Diabetic, Smoking Sex Tourist Is Appalled At Lack Of Nana Plaza Fire Exits
Rails against ThailandтАЩs тАЬbasic disregard for the sanctity of life.тАЭ
[attachment=0:31nzzjxn]picnanaaaa.jpg[/attachment:31nzzjxn]

NANA PLAZA -- The lack of a rear fire exit and a general absence of international-standard safety rules at Nana
Entertainment Plaza was emphatically condemned last night by Lester Mott, a 47-year old American sex tourist who
frequents the area.
Mott, who smokes 3 packs of Khrong Tip a day and has Type 2 obesity-related diabetes, claimed that a fire exit
was a basic standard of safety that even a third-world country should be able to manage. While eating a
cheeseburger and smoking, both of which his physician has begged him to quit, Mott railed against what he
perceived as ThailandтАЩs тАЬbasic disregard for the sanctity of life.тАЭ
The divorced expatriate then insisted that he was primarity concerned for the safety and rights of
the Thai boys employed at the plaza, whom he regularly pressures into anal sex for no extra charge.
Mott concluded his statement by threatening to boycott Nana Plaza for the 129th time since 1996.

September 10th, 2010, 02:36
SORRY!

I saw the title and thought you'd lost your dentures!

:occasion9:

Wesley
September 10th, 2010, 03:49
I thohgt Smiles had drank one or two .. to many drinks and logged put for ever ! LOL

Beachlover
September 10th, 2010, 06:23
LOL... That's from www.notthenation.com (http://www.notthenation.com) ... I love their articles.

This one about the "Let's pretend nothing ever happened" post-riot sale is funny: http://notthenation.com/pages/news/getnews.php?id=922

And this one about "auctioning" Viktor Bout: http://notthenation.com/pages/news/getnews.php?id=938

allieb
September 10th, 2010, 10:20
2 articles from the Nation have caught my eye this week. The 1st one is an advertisement...

WANTED New superficial identity
to project to the world. Will be featured
in global advertising campaign.
Avoid word тАЬsmilesтАЭ. Send pitches to
Tourism Authority of Thailand.

How about LOS Land of Sex

quiet1
September 10th, 2010, 11:52
Boy, am I out of the loop. I didn't realize there were boy bars in Nana. Are they any good?

Live and learn.

September 10th, 2010, 15:16
Boy, am I out of the loop. I didn't realize there were boy bars in Nana. Are they any good?

Live and learn.

I think they were refering to the 'Ladyboy' bars which are very popular with so called 'straight' tourists/clients, as I've never heard of any Gay bars in that complex.

lonelywombat
September 10th, 2010, 18:11
On another thread someone mentioned that Smiles had deserted here for GB new board.

I feel he has deserted vibrant sunny and exciting Vancouver for downtown Hua Hin.

Bob
September 11th, 2010, 01:28
On another thread someone mentioned that Smiles had deserted here for GB new board.

I feel he has deserted vibrant sunny and exciting Vancouver for downtown Hua Hin.

Yep, he' taking a relaxed 3-5 day wander back from the boonies far east of Vancouver to Bangkok for a few days and then on to home (Hua Hin). I'm sure his old "snarky" self will be back in short order (if only to blast me for calling him "snarky").

Smiles
September 14th, 2010, 09:55
Yep, he' taking a relaxed 3-5 day wander back from the boonies far east of Vancouver to Bangkok for a few days and then on to home (Hua Hin). I'm sure his old "snarky" self will be back in short order (if only to blast me for calling him "snarky").
Call yer-self a friend??? A right cunt you are, calling me that.
Christmas card list be damned!

PS: This is the kind of 'personal' post which makes that fussy old bore RichLB go straight off the deep end. Keep it up.

September 14th, 2010, 10:02
Oh Smiles dear welcome home honey,I was starting to be just a tad concerned.
Love to give you a big big hug ! :notworthy:

lonelywombat
September 15th, 2010, 06:15
Oh Smiles dear welcome home honey,I was starting to be just a tad concerned.
Love to give you a big big hug ! :notworthy:

Too late. No more edna everidge on Sawatdee.