PDA

View Full Version : Club one seven Chiang mai

September 8th, 2010, 16:25
Has any one stopped at this hotel in cm , and if so any chance of a report

Dani69
September 8th, 2010, 17:00
Have stayed in Club one seven in both Chaing Mai and Phuket and highly recommend both.

pyro
September 9th, 2010, 01:32
I have a reservation at Club One Seven Chiang Mai in January. I have stayed at the one in Phuket and I enjoyed my stay there very much. The rooms were comfortable and very clean, and the staff were exceptional. If the accommodations and staff in CM are anything like Phuket, then I am sure it will be a pleasure.

Bob
September 9th, 2010, 05:04
I've heard a few people say some nice things about the new Club One Seven in Chiangmai but I've never been there. I would note that it is a bit out of the way and would require transportation to just about anywhere you might want to go (although the rather nice One2Come massage place is within fairly easy walking distance from there).

The Chiangmai place is on the east side of the Ping River off of Charoen Pratet, approximately a mile south of the night market area.

pudel
September 10th, 2010, 13:55
It is a beautiful resort at the river: there are renovated luxury old lanna houses :headbang: incl. a lovely pool
(penis-form), garden, sauna etc. (transports by tuk-tuk into the city are very cheap) :hello1: greetings from Switzerland!

September 10th, 2010, 14:59
incl. a lovely pool (penis-form),

Penis-form?

September 11th, 2010, 00:29
incl. a lovely pool (penis-form),

Penis-form?

From the Club one seven Chiang Mai web site

http://cluboneseven.net/images/clubmenu-service_051.jpg

If that is "penis-form" to pudel then I think he must be a very charitable person ... taking off all those deformed guys when there are so many perfect ones around.

Sen Yai
September 11th, 2010, 00:47
No. The pool above is at Club One Seven Phuket.

This is the one in Chiang Mai

http://www.cluboneseven.net/Chiangmai/images/banner-fac.jpg

September 11th, 2010, 01:07

I stand corrected. Pudel must be a size queen.

Marsilius
September 11th, 2010, 13:19

http://www.cluboneseven.net/Chiangmai/images/banner-fac.jpg

And, rather realistically, it even has a few of those little warts on the head of the cock that one sometimes sees on boys from less respectable venues!

September 15th, 2010, 01:12
The friendliness of the staff goes a long way to make up for the inconveniences I felt as a senior citizen when confronted with a "Thai style" lodging.

GWMinUS
September 19th, 2010, 09:14
Come on Bob.
Be more specific...
:thebirdman:

September 20th, 2010, 02:18
I certainly don't want to discourage anyone from staying at Club One Seven Chiang Mai. Judging by the gym and sauna facilities, it would be ideal for guests under 50. But, I'm old and much more suited to the comfort and convenience that I would find at a Holiday Inn where furnishings and fittings are standardized. Any "Thai style" establishments are likely to have flooring of 2 or more (unexpected) levels, doors that don't quite close properly, dim lighting, wardrobes/armoires not originally designed for clothing storage, lack of a comfortable computer table and chair, no upholstered seating, and bathrooms that are somewhat challenging to use. If you've tried Sugar Hut in Pattaya or Baan --?-- in Samui, you'll know what I mean. Exceptions would be (more expensive) places like Rabbit Resort in Pattaya or Tamarind in Chiang Mai, which have the Thai Style look combined with modern functionality.