View Full Version : New Orleans Restaurant "Price Buster Promotion"

September 7th, 2010, 14:40
I saw a banner saying price buster promotion in New Orleans Restaurant. Also in the banner is the picture of a full slab of their claimed to be the best ribs in town with the new price тАУ from 595+ to 495net - what a big difference! Any report on these! Has anyone here check it yet?

September 7th, 2010, 15:57
100 Baht (net) isn't a big difference?

That's tantamount to heresy!

Do you actually read the posts on here?

They have multiple orgasms if the ┬г/$ rises 2 satangs against the Baht.

I confidently predict there will be a queue all the way down to Beach Road, and the 7/11 will be sold out of Fixodent

:occasion9:

September 8th, 2010, 04:56
check your mathematics because its more that a 100B difference......

lonelywombat
September 8th, 2010, 09:16
I have not eaten there ever, so checked their website. Looks good value.
Any reports as to the food?

http://www.cafeneworleans.info/?page=contact

September 8th, 2010, 18:24
100 Baht (net) isn't a big difference?

That's tantamount to heresy!

Do you actually read the posts on here?

They have multiple orgasms if the ┬г/$ rises 2 satangs against the Baht.

I confidently predict there will be a queue all the way down to Beach Road, and the 7/11 will be sold out of Fixodent

:occasion9:

Your attempt at humour strangely reminds me of the time Ronnie Corbett used to sit in chair on TV. Boring and just not funny. Give the guys here a break and post with
at least something interesting.

giggsy
September 8th, 2010, 19:10
The futures bright. The futures Montys. When he opens his new bar this is what you will get for 100 Bt. :hello1:

[attachment=0:1lgalj43]moz-screenshot-1.png[/attachment:1lgalj43]

Now that is a price buster and a belly buster. should keep me going till lunch.

Jason1988
September 8th, 2010, 22:18
I saw a banner saying price buster promotion in New Orleans Restaurant. Also in the banner is the picture of a full slab of their claimed to be the best ribs in town with the new price тАУ from 595+ to 495net - what a big difference! Any report on these! Has anyone here check it yet?

Yes, I tried them tonight. They were quite good.
Comes with soup, salad, fries or corn on the cob.
Great value, good food. Try it! :hello1:

krobbie
September 9th, 2010, 02:19
I just checked out the menu online and it's HUGE. Don't know how they manage to cook all this stuff fresh as exhaustive menu. Prices are moderate and it has all the makings of a very good night by the looks of it. Good location also.

francois
September 9th, 2010, 05:07
I have eaten there and enjoyed their gumbo and jambalaya and oysters. Others have had the ribs and enjoyed them. But don't waste your money on the wine if buying by the glass.

Beachlover
September 9th, 2010, 08:34
The futures bright. The futures Montys. When he opens his new bar this is what you will get for 100 Bt. :hello1:

[attachment=0:prod1fk3]moz-screenshot-1.png[/attachment:prod1fk3]

Now that is a price buster and a belly buster. should keep me going till lunch.

That would keep me going for a week.

September 9th, 2010, 11:12
If you want ribs and are going to be in Bangkok hit Tony Roma's on Sukhumvit. Similar price to Cafe New Orleans but far better.