PDA

View Full Version : Malasia Hotel BKK

gerefan2
September 5th, 2010, 05:11
I am trying t book a room at the Malasia as a change from the Tarntawan.
However, I have tried the website and completed the reservation form only to find there is no "Send" button! Or is it me?
I tried the "contact us" email address and that email bounced.
Anyone got any ideas, or is this a bad omen?

bucknaway
September 5th, 2010, 06:13
Go to Expedia and book a 1 bedroom exectuve suite at the Bandara for about 1700 baht with no breakfast. This room is AWESOME and goes for more than twice that price. And it is only a 5 min walk to silom from the hotel.

Be sure to get the business suite (it comes with a kitchen, living-room and bedroom)

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review ... ngkok.html (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d588954-Reviews-Bandara_Suites_Silom-Bangkok.html)

Beachlover
September 5th, 2010, 09:55
Bandara Suites do look pretty good.... Might have to try this next time.

Spot check on rates for November... 1-bed suite is less than $100!... looks nice too.

bucknaway
September 5th, 2010, 11:40
The Bandara use to be the Chin House. The place is AWESOME! Wood floors, Marble Bathrooms, High ceilings, Modern Kitchen with eat at counter with bar stools, TV in Bedroom and Livingroom. Elegant hallway and even the doorbell is a nice touch.

I LOVE the place!

Beachlover
September 5th, 2010, 11:56
Yeah... it makes a lot of sense. And if you just go for a superior or deluxe room (not a suite) it's still quite spacious and only about 2,000 baht so you're only paying about $30-$40 more than you would a room in the Malaysia Hotel.

DamienZ
September 5th, 2010, 14:41
Thanks for the great info Buck..
this is a pretty good call! I might even stray from my normal digs when in BKK to check this out.

thonglor55
September 5th, 2010, 14:53
Hot and cold running boys like the Malaysia?

MiniMee
September 5th, 2010, 15:18
The Bandara Suites are popular with the party circuit boys from neighbouring SE Asian countries, so there are plenty of cruising opportunities for young spunks like Beachy and Bucky. Not so much fun for BFOCs though, thonglor55.

Beachlover
September 5th, 2010, 16:05
Really?... Cool.

What does BFOC stand for?

September 5th, 2010, 16:44
The Bandara ...is AWESOME! ... High ceilings..... I LOVE the place!

What's the significance of high celilings?

Do you plan to swing from a trapeze while getting it up the bum?

:occasion9:

Cees-Holland
September 5th, 2010, 16:46
I looked at the Malasia Hotel website (http://www.malaysiahotelbkk.com/reservation.html).. It seems to be a new one.
Anyway I do see a "confirm" button at the end of the form (I tried IE8, FireFox & Chrome all on Vista).

jolyjacktar
September 5th, 2010, 17:13
Beachlover try:- Bald fat old cun--, Me i would say was more of a "OGWLS" ( OLD GIT WITH LONG SCHLONG). Neither bald or fat thank the lord for small mercies. LOL. :headbang:

September 5th, 2010, 17:32
...Me..... thank the lord for small mercies.....

The conversation ALWAYS gets round to cock size doesn't it.

:laughing3:

Beachlover
September 5th, 2010, 22:00
Beachlover try:- Bald fat old cun--, Me i would say was more of a "OGWLS" ( OLD GIT WITH LONG SCHLONG). Neither bald or fat thank the lord for small mercies. LOL. :headbang:

Oh... so by BFOC he meant homint--- who is posting as thonglor55 here.

gerefan2
September 6th, 2010, 04:36
Anyway I do see a "confirm" button at the end of the form
Well I must be going mad...where is it? I cannot see it!

Cees-Holland
September 6th, 2010, 05:04
Well I must be going mad...where is it? I cannot see it!

Well, here:
http://i51.tinypic.com/280tjkh.jpg

I don't know what browser you are using but I would suggest to try another one. :sunny:

gerefan2
September 6th, 2010, 05:10
Thanks Cees, definately NOT there....how do I change the browser?

Cees-Holland
September 6th, 2010, 05:25
Depends on what you are using now..

Simple way:
If your are using Firefox on a Windows computer, click op Start => programs => Internet explorer.
(Internet explorer= not a very good program but maybe it does the trick for you).

Hard way:
If you already use Internet explorer (or use Apple or Linux), then don't mess with your computer just for one website.
Just call the hotel, they speak English and are friendly. (I phoned them 2 times in the past, one time they were full. The second time I could arrange the deal on the phone and pay when I arrived).

Beachlover
September 6th, 2010, 16:07
Thanks Cees, definately NOT there....how do I change the browser?

Try another PC. Or use your phone if you have net access there.

Mancs
May 11th, 2013, 23:16
I know this is an old thread. But Bandara Suites is still very pleasant and affordable-about ┬г55 a night for the business suite. Not much cruising now though. Malaysia's coffee bar used to have a reputation for money boys being around-is that still the case? I haven't stayed there yet but it looks to be an economical alternative.

jinks
May 12th, 2013, 00:45
New thread on he hotel is sufficient - This one closed.