PDA

View Full Version : Website happy boys bar and blessing

Happy Boy
September 4th, 2010, 12:00
Happy Boys bar received a blessing.

We are Happy to tell you, Happy Boys bar has a Website.
Thanks To Khun Wim it is also in Dutch.
Later we will make in French and German to.

http://www.happyboysbar.com

September 4th, 2010, 18:06
I remember I walked into this bar, saw the garish paint on the walls, got an immediate headache and walked right out. My God, who decorated that place??!!

quiet1
September 4th, 2010, 19:32
A note to the web designer: I do *NOT* appreciate web sites who unexpectedly start blasting music away while I attempt to read the home page.

I close the page immediately, just to turn off the da*ned music. Hence, to me, your web site is a waste of time.

Beachlover
September 4th, 2010, 20:58
Maybe that's a bit harsh. But yeah, if it's going to play music, the video should not play automatically. People should click on it to play it.

giggsy
September 5th, 2010, 17:35
I loved that music. I think it was called Beutiful girls. Anyone know who it was by ? (it wasn't the original)

September 5th, 2010, 18:29
A note to the web designer: I do *NOT* appreciate web sites who unexpectedly start blasting music away while I attempt to read the home page.

I close the page immediately, just to turn off the da*ned music. Hence, to me, your web site is a waste of time.

A note to quiet1: Why don't you (as I do) just turn your speakers off by default?

An added bonus is that if you enter any "voiced" gay chat sites you are not met by that hideous noise that sounds like steam escaping, but is in fact the result of all the sissy marys lisping at the same time.

:dontknow:

bing
September 5th, 2010, 20:14
Just an observation about the new website, if you click on "Our Staff", you will see a great selection of the boys. I would hope some other places would follow this example and post nice pics of the boys.

netrix
September 6th, 2010, 17:41

poor baby, did the music scare you? newsflash: when you start bitching about how loud the music
is when you go out to bars and clubs (or visit their websites), you're getting too old to be in those places.

Alaan
September 6th, 2010, 21:40
Good website, nice to see some info about the bar and the staff, but as with most things in the bar industry keeping the info up-to-date is the difficulty, particularly info on the staff as they tend come and go, and move around so much.

I have been to Happy Boys and the atmosphere is good, have never been upstairs yet. Do the dancers rotate upstairs as well. There have been a couple of times I visited Happy Boys and it was very busy, but i wasn't sure if the upper level is only for going with a chosen boy/one-on-one for some intimate fun, or if you can just go up there to enjoy your drink same as downstairs if it is busy there. Do they have dancing pods upstairs? Sometimes it is not clear from the photos.

Also, is access to the upper level gained using the steps at the rear near the bar area, or is that for the staff only, the set as you come into the bar being for customers?

francois
September 7th, 2010, 01:08
I have been to Happy Boys and the atmosphere is good, have never been upstairs yet. Do the dancers rotate upstairs as well. There have been a couple of times I visited Happy Boys and it was very busy, but i wasn't sure if the upper level is only for going with a chosen boy/one-on-one for some intimate fun, or if you can just go up there to enjoy your drink same as downstairs if it is busy there. Do they have dancing pods upstairs? Sometimes it is not clear from the photos.

Also, is access to the upper level gained using the steps at the rear near the bar area, or is that for the staff only, the set as you come into the bar being for customers?

Oh, the boys do a lot more than rotate in the upper lounge.

But to be serious, the upper lounge is strictly for one on one, or maybe 2 or 3 on one farang. In the past some dirty old farang would be gawkers/voyeurs, but that does not seem to be the situation now. And no, there are no dancing pods.

The routine seems to be use the front stairs to access the upper lounge and then sneak down the rear stairs with a sheepish grin on one's face.

quiet1
September 9th, 2010, 12:54
poor baby, did the music scare you? newsflash: when you start bitching about how loud the music
is when you go out to bars and clubs (or visit their websites), you're getting too old to be in those places.
No, the music did not scare me. It *irritated* me.

There I was happily listening to Lady Gaga ("Allejandro" at the time), and "TA DA! LISTEN TO ME! THIS IS MY LOVELY WEB SITE MUSIC!!!" right on top of Ms. Gaga. Tsk, tsk.

No, thank you very much. I will determine when and how music blares from my speakers, TYVM!

Beachlover
September 9th, 2010, 18:22
I hate it when websites start making noise on their own too.

I was listening to Nelly when this news site video started playing by itself:

[youtube:2ko11r09]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RTENBJD2Ok[/youtube:2ko11r09]

Happy Boy
September 11th, 2010, 22:09
We have made an adjustment to the webisite, the music is turned off.
This is the first website we made, we apriciate all feedback good and bad.
We thank you all for your comments.

September 12th, 2010, 09:15
Dear Happy Boys

You must understand that some posters here have old fashioned NHS/Social Security hearing aids which cannot cope with sudden loud noises.

Those of us who still have natural hearing, real teeth, and bladder control do not mind the website music.

Please do not change anything to suit these cheap charlie ex-pats who sit fiddling with the boys, asking if they have a younger brother, giving them 20B, and buying only a bottle of Nahm.

:occasion9:

Dani69
September 12th, 2010, 15:26
Hear hear ....I think the website is great . Other Gogo and Host Bars should do the same (YAYA Bar Website is good too) :hello1:

quiet1
September 13th, 2010, 10:33
(YAYA Bar Website is good too)
Oopsie. One of the threads has the URL for Yaya's site as: http://www.yaya.sunee.com, when the correct address is http://www.yaya-sunee.com !

krobbie
September 13th, 2010, 12:19
How odd, all the yaya guys on the website seem to have make up on.

I guess it just depends what you're into.

lonelywombat
September 13th, 2010, 14:00

Not so surprising most of the boys in go go boys wear make up too.

Koh Samui Luv
September 13th, 2010, 20:45
Hey, I never bitched when the owner of Krazy Dragon posted endless pictures of the gorillas that work at his place. As long as Yaya has some staff that I like, like his new addition "Ton", then post away! I'm getting over to Yaya to off Ton as soon as I get back from C.M. Thanks Yaya!
[attachment=0:1it42r0o]Ton at yaya bar sunee.jpg[/attachment:1it42r0o]

Beachlover
September 13th, 2010, 22:55
A note to quiet1: Why don't you (as I do) just turn your speakers off by default?

What if he's watching or listening to something else at the same time?

I'm usually watching TV or listening to music off my laptop when I browse around... so I hate trying to work out, which website I've opened is making whatever additional noise I'm hearing.

Beachlover
September 13th, 2010, 23:04

Must admit, this is just personal taste, but I don't find ANY of the guys on the Yaya or Happy Boys websites (or Krazy for that matter) cute or attractive at all... With the make up and the odd looks, they just don't appeal to me.

I'm still trying to work out the appeal of Sunee Plaza. Anytime I've seen advertising for it or photos of boys (along with their farang) hanging around, they always look kind of strange to me, aside from the odd exception. It's almost like they're the bottom of the barrel for gay boys in Thailand... Is it just me or does anyone else get this vibe?

I've been to Sunee Plaza to have a look around before and I did see some good looking boys so maybe it's just the photos they're choosing to use.

quiet1
September 14th, 2010, 10:05
A note to quiet1: Why don't you (as I do) just turn your speakers off by default?What if he's watching or listening to something else at the same time?

I'm usually watching TV or listening to music off my laptop when I browse around... so I hate trying to work out, which website I've opened is making whatever additional noise I'm hearing.Bingo!

There I was happily listening to Lady Gaga ("Allejandro" at the time), and "TA DA! LISTEN TO ME! THIS IS MY LOVELY WEB SITE MUSIC!!!" right on top of Ms. Gaga. Tsk, tsk.

No, thank you very much. I will determine when and how music blares from my speakers, TYVM!

September 14th, 2010, 19:34
I'm getting over to Yaya to off Ton as soon as I get back from C.M. Thanks Yaya!

That's not very fair on Ton, is it?
Poor lad, what if you turn out to be someone he finds physically repellent?
Would you still insist on taking him off and making him 'do the dirty' with you?

September 14th, 2010, 19:49
I don't find ANY of the guys on the Yaya or Happy Boys websites (or Krazy for that matter) cute or attractive at all... I'm still trying to work out the appeal of Sunee Plaza... Is it just me or does anyone else get this vibe?

You're not alone. My reaction to the faces on these websites is the same as yours. They make me swear never to step foot in there. And like you, I find little appeal in Sunnee Plaza generally.

I understand though that there is a market for such boys and I would live and let live.

But perhaps this is as good an opportunity as any to say how it relates to the decline of many forum boards. As a board's focus narrows more and more to serve a certain type, then others who do not share the same tastes feel excluded.

Over at GayButton, there's a thread about how quickly it has become a Pattaya-centric board; hardly anyone posts anything about Bangkok or other cities. There are surely many reasons for that, but among them must be, in my view, the simple fact that anyone looking at the board initially would naturally think: Oh, it's all about fem boys in Sunnee and it's not for me, since I like big boys in Bangkok or straight boys in Chiangmai.

Most people who demur would be too polite to post a demurral; they just leave quietly and then no one ever realises the conversations have been turn-offs, that there are lots of other people who do not share the same tastes or interests, or even cities. Beachlover on the other hand has never suffered from a surfeit of silence :) Good on you!

And Thanks. For example, I would not have pipped up about how the Yaya and Happy Boys' featured boys are total turn-offs for me until Beachlover opened the subject.

Beachlover
September 15th, 2010, 20:58
Well, good to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. The Sunee Plaza boys just really look like they've been scraped from the bottom of the barrel in Thailand. I always found the Krazy Dragon boys really unattractive too... but that's really down to personal taste, no offense.

There are some Bangkok posters like fountainhall and trongpai on GayButton. I think they may steer it towards Bangkok slightly. Most are retired in Pattaya though.

Surfcrest
September 16th, 2010, 00:00
I'm still trying to work out the appeal of Sunee Plaza. Anytime I've seen advertising for it or photos of boys (along with their farang) hanging around, they always look kind of strange to me, aside from the odd exception. It's almost like they're the bottom of the barrel for gay boys in Thailand... Is it just me or does anyone else get this vibe?

So, it sounds like what you are saying is that with the exception of seeing online advertising of Sunee Plaza and the boys, you've never been.......yet you still have an opinion?

At least youтАЩre consistent Beachlover!

Surfcrest

Beachlover
September 16th, 2010, 05:59
you've never been

You should read the post above a little more carefully.

Happy Boy
September 19th, 2010, 09:54
Happy Boys Bar recieved a blessing. September 16.
Here are some pictures of the blessing.

September 19th, 2010, 11:03
is this happy boys in sunnee or in boystown are they the same owners what is the diference

Dani69
September 19th, 2010, 15:24
in Soi Yensabi..near Sunee Plaza.

Wesley
September 19th, 2010, 21:05

one click turns off your sound and then you can enjoy the site. volume controls are a wonderful thing.

quiet1
September 20th, 2010, 10:17

I close the page immediately, just to turn off the da*ned music. Hence, to me, your web site is a waste of time.one click turns off your sound and then you can enjoy the site. volume controls are a wonderful thing.
I (admittedly quickly) scanned the page for a volume control, and saw none. I was already listening to music (of my choice) on my computer when I went to the page, so I really didn't want to click on the mute button on my computer either.

Read my lips: It is arrogant and simply not good web design to *force* your visitors to endure unexpected and unwanted noise. Period.

When I click on a YouTube video I expect noise. When I click on a web site for a local entrepreneur advertising his wares, I do not.

Wesley
September 20th, 2010, 21:15

I close the page immediately, just to turn off the da*ned music. Hence, to me, your web site is a waste of time.one click turns off your sound and then you can enjoy the site. volume controls are a wonderful thing.
I (admittedly quickly) scanned the page for a volume control, and saw none. I was already listening to music (of my choice) on my computer when I went to the page, so I really didn't want to click on the mute button on my computer either.

Read my lips: It is arrogant and simply not good web design to *force* your visitors to endure unexpected and unwanted noise. Period.

When I click on a YouTube video I expect noise. When I click on a web site for a local entrepreneur advertising his wares, I do not.

If indeed you were already listening to your own music I suspect in some situations it may be irritating. I usually expect almost anything w when I am surfing. so I don't play music in case you see some hottie tell the other Hottie how much he is enjoying the blow job. Just "joking" , but really if I am surfing I do expect most anything to happen. the wonders of he web world is how to set up your computer to stop stuff you don't want to happen.

"

naklua
September 27th, 2010, 19:12
Just an observation about the new website, if you click on "Our Staff", you will see a great selection of the boys. I would hope some other places would follow this example and post nice pics of the boys.

Unfortunately the pictures are frequently outdated. Take Happy Boys Website for example. Mr. Tee currently does not work there any more, as he is with Nice Boys now. Mr. Mud works at Eros, which is associated with HB as far as I understand. As one can see from the "our staff" sub-site almost all of the staff except for the two boys mentioned are fem boys.
Krazy Dragon has some pictures of boys who do not work there any more (some for quite some time already). In enquired the captain or mamasan about some of the boys from their website and got the same answer: "Does not work here anymore, went home". Of course these were the handsome ones...