PDA

View Full Version : Sunee Update Anyone???

Dodger
August 29th, 2010, 12:10
You xpats are as bad as Fox News. First, there's all this big news flash about gogo's in Sunee beiong closed under a question mark of possibly re-opening, e.g. Villa Rouge, Nice Boys, etc., then a day later you could hear a pin drop.

So, if there's anyone out there who is so inclined, could we get a little update? Specifically, did Nice Boys and Villa Rouge ever re-open? What ever took the place of Look Bar? Is JJJ (JimJimmyJames) been sold? Also, there's that little karaoke that opened up last April just across from Krazy Dragon - has anyone ever walked into that place?

I'll be there in a few weeks to see for myself, although a little glimpse into the scene would be appreciated.

I already know that it's low-low season and you xpats are keeping the fires going until us big money spenders roll into town - so you don't have to harp about that. Just give us less fortunate ones a little snap shot of what you're staring at every day.

Thanks in advance...and if nobody responds...fuck you in advance...555.

Bob
September 4th, 2010, 02:41
I already know that it's low-low season and you xpats are keeping the fires going until us big money spenders roll into town ......

Lol. Shit, Dodger, instead of "expats", you could have just called them cheap fuckers in the first place! :sign3:

September 4th, 2010, 04:29
I already know that it's low-low season and you xpats are keeping the fires going until us big money spenders roll into town ......

Lol. Shit, Dodger, instead of "expats", you could have just called them cheap fuckers in the first place! :sign3:

There's no such thing as a cheap fucker in Thailand - nor a cheap fuckee.

:hello1:

lonelywombat
September 4th, 2010, 09:55
You xpats are as bad as Fox News. First, there's all this big news flash about gogo's in Sunee beiong closed under a question mark of possibly re-opening, e.g. Villa Rouge, Nice Boys, etc., then a day later you could hear a pin drop.

So, if there's anyone out there who is so inclined, could we get a little update? Specifically, did Nice Boys and Villa Rouge ever re-open? What ever took the place of Look Bar? Is JJJ (JimJimmyJames) been sold? Also, there's that little karaoke that opened up last April just across from Krazy Dragon - has anyone ever walked into that place?
Just give us less fortunate ones a little snap shot of what you're staring at every day.

The Sunee website did say that Villa Rouge was about to reopen. but thats the only time I have heard that. There are 2 bars between Krazy and Corner Bar CU Bar and Uniform. I have not been in to either but have the impression part of Villa is still ther empty.

Nice Boys and Mics bar next door are going strong, JimmyJimmyJames is still closed waiting for a buyer. Now that Memories is closed and Sky is empty, that soi looks very dead at night time. Yaya opened next to Ducs opposite where Villa used to be and is popular. The other beer bars are as usual.

allieb
September 5th, 2010, 10:46
Sunee was very busy last night. I had been reading this board before comming to Pattaya and expected to find a ghost town but foud quite the opposite. It's busy all the bars in Sunnee were doing well. I went into Krazy Dragon but this time didn't find anything that took my fancy. One really good looking boy who I would have offed until he pulled out a dick full of silicone. It looked like a polo neck jumper. In a bar on the other side of the street a little furthe down, I heard a queen boasting to her enterage that she had just done a group of 17 year old boys so nothing has changed

Prices have crept up and the exchange rate is lousy. I changed UK pounds at the airport and got 46.3 The Dollar has dropped below 30.

quiet1
September 5th, 2010, 11:42
The Dollar has dropped below 30.
You worried me there for a moment. Siam Commercial Bank is showing an exchange rate of THB31.44 to US$1 (http://www.scb.co.th/en/pnb/pnb_otr_fes.shtml ... little chart on the right).

(finance.yahoo.com shows THB31.225 and xe.com shows THB31.17)

It'll probably be below THB30 soon enough -- too soon! -- but, for now, it' still >THB31.

allieb
September 5th, 2010, 13:26
The Dollar has dropped below 30.
You worried me there for a moment. Siam Commercial Bank is showing an exchange rate of THB31.44 to US$1 (http://www.scb.co.th/en/pnb/pnb_otr_fes.shtml ... little chart on the right).

(finance.yahoo.com shows THB31.225 and xe.com shows THB31.17)

It'll probably be below THB30 soon enough -- too soon! -- but, for now, it' still >THB31.

On Thursday Morning Airport Banks were giving 29.9 and Pattaya exchange booths 30.2 It has picked up sincethen a little

September 5th, 2010, 16:36
...I heard a queen boasting to her enterage that she had just done a group of 17 year old boys .

<yawn>

It's hardly the crime of the Century, is it?

Especially in Sunee.

:sharm:

allieb
September 5th, 2010, 18:13
...I heard a queen boasting to her enterage that she had just done a group of 17 year old boys .

<yawn>

Especially in Sunee.

I'll let you know when I hear of the numbers getting lower. Perhaps you won't yawn then

September 5th, 2010, 18:21
They seem to be getting HIGHER though - that must be a source of great disappointment to you.

allieb
September 6th, 2010, 10:02

<yawn>

Especially in Sunee.

It's a crime nevertheless in my book but perhaps not in yours. Did you study to become an asshole or was it heredetority?

netrix
September 6th, 2010, 14:25
... heredetority?

heredetority: hereditary, territorial, hilarity
hmmm almost makes sense.

allieb
September 6th, 2010, 20:20
... heredetority?

heredetority: hereditary, territorial, hilarity
hmmm almost makes sense.

Yes I spelt it wrong, hereditary is correct. 1 Point to the spelling police. At least i didnt't get pulled up on the spelling of asshole although being one Scotish Boy would probably be prefered to be known as arsehole That 's how they say it north of Hadrians wall

September 7th, 2010, 01:19
...At least i didnt't get pulled up on the spelling of asshole although being one Scotish Boy would probably be prefered to be known as arsehole That 's how they say it north of Hadrians wall

Do you know what else we say?

"I may be an arsehole, but you are what comes out of it!"

:occasion9: