PDA

View Full Version : A New Forum?

August 28th, 2010, 02:55
How about a new forum on this board where we can just poke fun at each other?

That way, all the prissy Queens who want to debate the value of the $ versus the Baht or share recollections of how many centimeters of rain fell on Chiang Mai during October 1986, wouldn't have their eminently serious topics hijacked by those of us with a sense of humour which post-dates the Marx brothers. And Jinks wouldn't have to close as many topics down (maybe).

Anybody entering the new forum to take part would do so at their own risk (within limits) and it would be like one big Custard Pie fight!

Yes? No?

[youtube:22njvyf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AOeSrLCD-U[/youtube:22njvyf0]

August 28th, 2010, 04:04
SPLATTTTTTTTTTTTT :occasion9: :occasion9:

August 28th, 2010, 07:31
Im game.

jinks
August 28th, 2010, 14:50
I'm game.

So set it up on your board, and take the pie throwers with you :)

andrewcraig
August 28th, 2010, 15:13
I'm game.

So set it up on your board, and take the pie throwers with you :)

Great idea by scottish-guy and great response from Jinks

Sometimes really good shit happens.

Might I suggest they call it

Quantity not quality, Bullies forum

Who cares anyway as long as it is not part of sawatdee

August 28th, 2010, 17:39

Andrew you are entitled to your opinion BUT I have yet to see you post anything that could be described as quality, so stop this self-delusion - it's not healthy.

August 28th, 2010, 17:41
Im game.

Let's go for it then - I'll even make a rare appearance on your board if you do!

I don't know if that's more of a threat than a promise though!

:rolling:

lonelywombat
August 28th, 2010, 21:35
Im game.

Let's go for it then - I'll even make a rare appearance on your board if you do!

What do you mean rare? It was your brilliant idea. Stick with it and show everybody you have the nouse to make it successful.
Watch as your list of fans climb as fast as gaybutton's.

August 29th, 2010, 01:39
Im game.

What do you mean rare? It was your brilliant idea. Stick with it and show everybody you have the nouse to make it successful.
Watch as your list of fans climb as fast as gaybutton's.

Poor old wombat - his mind has finally gone.

The raddled old queen has lost it altogether.

I rarely go on GTT, but if there was to be a forum along the lines I suggested I would go them more often... comprendez vous?

Every other contributor understands - except for a half-witted wombat it seems.

:bot:

Beachlover
August 29th, 2010, 02:14

Andrew you are entitled to your opinion BUT I have yet to see you post anything that could be described as quality, so stop this self-delusion - it's not healthy.

Yeah, I agree... I just see posts bitching about other posters.

Beachlover
August 29th, 2010, 02:18
Poor old wombat - his mind has finally gone.

The raddled old queen has lost it altogether.

I rarely go on GTT, but if there was to be a forum along the lines I suggested I would go them more often... comprendez vous?

Every other contributor understands - except for a half-witted wombat it seems.

:bot:

Well, his comprehension and composition have always been a few steps away from LMTU standards...

Anyway, I wonder if a new forum is necessary for this. Isn't this the role the main "gay Thailand" forum plays now, if not in theory, but in practice/reality?

Beachlover
August 29th, 2010, 02:21
Great idea by scottish-guy and great response from Jinks...

Scottish's idea was to set it up as another forum on this board, in addition to the four existing forums... so it would be part of the Sawatdee board.

I think it would be interesting... Just when everyone thought Sawatdee had descended to a new low, a new record is set with the groundbreaking new strategy of this purpose-setup forum for super degenerites LOL.

August 29th, 2010, 06:08
...this purpose-setup forum for super degenerites LOL.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" Oscar Wilde

:occasion9: :occasion9:

Aunty
August 29th, 2010, 11:19
Well let me go second, or third, or whatever it is. But I thought you'd all enjoy some lovely photos of numerous board regular's big night out at the Sawatdee Gay Thailand Gala charity awards for 2010. And my word, can't you see how they get the Thai boys racing!

Miss Lonley Wombatty
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/Aunties_photos/Algonquin-Cat-Party-005.jpg

Ms Catty (lovin that wig!)
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/Aunties_photos/Algonquin-Cat-Party-001.jpg

Lady smiles
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/Aunties_photos/Algonquin-Cat-Party-004.jpg

Miss Nancy Beachlover
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/Aunties_photos/Algonquin-Cat-Party-007.jpg

Toodles!

witchhunt
August 29th, 2010, 11:34
Beachlover ┬╗ Sun 29 Aug, 2010 5:21 am

Scottish's idea was to set it up as another forum on this board, in addition to the four existing forums... so it would be part of the Sawatdee board.

I think it would be interesting... Just when everyone thought Sawatdee had descended to a new low, a new record is set with the groundbreaking new strategy of this purpose-setup forum for super degenerites LOL. ????????????????????

What the fuck is he ranting about now. Beachlover and scottish-guy please do not stop and consider if we would miss you
Go with our blessings and make it soon, the pair of you are responsible for this "new low level"

Please form a new board away from sawatdee. Take ooglemans offer and switch to his board and open a new forum

Do anything but please go away.

Beachlover
September 4th, 2010, 01:25
Why don't you go away instead?

September 4th, 2010, 04:35
Please form a new board away from sawatdee. Take ooglemans offer and switch to his board and open a new forum Do anything but please go away.

Seems like you have chosen the right handle 'witchhunt' Some of us like their posts so it's quite simple if you don't want to read what they write put them on your ignore list, and let's have less of the 'Salem' (sic) book burning attitude.