PDA

View Full Version : Beijing China

billy2bs
August 25th, 2010, 08:40
I do not seem to get any response in the other forum so I was wondering if anyone visiting here had any knowledge of the gay venue in Beijing bar club scene and or locations to stay

August 25th, 2010, 13:44
I'm in Beijing,maybe i can help u.

chillnorth
August 26th, 2010, 09:37
Have you ever been to Beijing? There are indeed 1.2 billion people in China but they're not lined up in their underpants waiting for you to take them off. Utopia may not have much information for a good reason. If you do stumble a scene that doesn't require knowledge of Mandarin I'm sure they would be delighted with an update and so would I.

jasperuk
August 26th, 2010, 15:53
I was there last year, whilst Utopia only gives limited info, I found many guys for fun...just walk around the parks, switch on your gaydar and enjoy....just for info....I didnt pay anything for the guys I met, I'm certainly not in the 20 - 30 age group and dont have 30 inch waist anymore (sigh)..but still enjoyed myself cruising and at the discos

Beachlover
August 26th, 2010, 17:01
Really? Are there any clubs/discos where gay guys hang out?

August 27th, 2010, 14:23
Destination Club in Chao Yang distrit.

the park is not safe especially in the night.

billy2bs
August 28th, 2010, 02:00
Well I guess the scene is a but repressed at the moment so I guess too it will be a sightdeeing trip lookig and watching who has their gaydar up.

lonelywombat
December 9th, 2010, 05:32
gayromeo has 25 profiles in Shanghai most under 30.. Seems to me a good place to start.

February 3rd, 2011, 17:45
as a chinese, i would like to tell you that there are many gay bars here, many handsome boys here. welcome!

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2011, 18:13
Really?... Can you tell us where and what the the gay bars in Beijing are called?

February 3rd, 2011, 18:19
i don't know how to translate to Thailanguage... you know. here are some places, all chinese.

1:ф╕░х╕Жф╝Яф╕Ъф┐▒ф╣РщГ ия╝ЪхМЧф║мх╕ВхогцнжхМ║х ╣┐хоЙщЧихдЦч║вх▒ЕшбЧ4хП це╝я╝МчФ╡шпЭ63465852

2:шУЭцЬИщЕТхРз Telя╝Ъ64163082 цпПхСихЕнцЩЪф╕КцЬЙшИЮш╣И шбиц╝Ф

3:ф╕ЬхолхРНхглф╣РхЫн я╝МцПРф╛Ыч╜СхПЛшБЪф╝ЪуА ВхЬ░хЭАя╝ЪхТМх╣│щЗМф╕Ь бЧ12хП╖я╝МхМЧф║мхНОцЦЗще нх║ЧхЬ░ф╕Лф╕Ах▒Вя╝ИцЮЧ ф╕Ъх▒АхРСхМЧ100ч▒│я╝Й

4:щЗСц╡╖х▓╕х║╖ф╣РхЯОя╝ ЪцЛецЬЙхМЧф║мцЬАцЦ░шо╛х Зя╝МцЬАч▓╛шЗ┤шгЕф┐очЪД цбСцЛ┐ц▓Рц╡┤ф╕нх┐Гя╝М ╣┤ш╜╗цЬЙч╗ПщкМчЪДцМЙцС йх╕ИцПРф╛ЫцЬАф╝Шш┤ичЪДц ЬНхКб

5:чФ╖щгОцЮЧх║╖ф╣Рф╕нх┐Г я╝Мф╜Нф║ОхМЧф║мх╕Вше┐х ЯОхМ║цЦ░шбЧхПгцКдхЫ╜хп║ хо╛щжЖхЬ░ф╕Лф╕Ах▒Вя╝Мш пеф╕нх┐ГцШпцЦ░ш┐СцЙНх╝ ф╕Ъя╝Мф╗ЦщЫЖцбСщВгя╝Мщ ТхРзя╝Мч╜СхРзя╝МKTVя╝Мф Пхо┐ф╕║ф╕Аф╜Уя╝МцШпш┐ Дф╗Кф╕║цнвхМЧф║мш╛ГхЕи ЪДхРМх┐ЧшБЪщЫЖхЬ░уАВхПп ╗ечЫ┤цОецЛицЙУчФ╡шпЭ010---66181113ш╜м118

6:ф╕ЬхНХхЕмхЫн хМЧф║мх╕ВхдЦхЬ░цЭеф║мцЬ АхдзчЪДшБЪщЫЖхЬ░

7:ф╕ЙщЗМц▓│шбЧх┐ГшК▒хЫн 21ш╖пцИЦ65ш╖пхЕмхЕ▒ц▒╜ш╜ жф╕ЙщЗМц▓│члЩф╕Лш╜жя╝М хМЧф║мх╕ВцЬАхдзчЪДшБЪщЫЖ хЬ░

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2011, 19:10
Translating it to English is best for this forum!

1. Albert Feng Fan Club: Home Xuanwu District, Beijing Guang An Men Wai Street, Building 4, red, telephone 63465852

2. Blue Moon Bar Tel: 64163082 dances every Saturday night

3. Orient House Fellows Park, providing users parties. Address: Peace in the East Street 12, Beijing basement Chinese restaurant (100 meters north of Forest)

4. Gold Coast Leisure City: Beijing has the latest equipment, the most exquisite decoration of the sauna bath center, young, experienced massage therapists provide the highest quality of service

5. Gay Lin Kang Le Center, located in Xicheng District, Beijing Xin Jie Kou Huguosi Hotel basement, the center is only recently opened, and he set sauna, bars, cafes, KTV, accommodation for one, is by far the Beijing than the whole of the gay gathering places. Can be directly transferred call 118 010 --- 66181113

6. Dong Dan Park in Beijing, the largest outside the gathering in Beijing

7. Sanlihe garden in the city bus 21 or 65 Sanlihe Road Station, the largest gathering in Beijing