PDA

View Full Version : Another Farang Murdered in Pattaya

Aunty
April 24th, 2006, 20:32
NZ man shot and killed in Thailand

24.04.06 12.50pm

A Waikanae man was shot and killed in Thailand last week, a Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokeswoman said today.

Stephen Miller, 39, who worked in real estate in the resort city of Pattaya, 147km south of Bangkok, was travelling to his gym on a motor scooter on Thursday morning when he was shot.

Police identified him from a New Zealand drivers' licence he was carrying. Mr Miller had been in Thailand for about three years.

- NZPA

As reported in The New Zealand Herald, 24.4.06

Sounds like an assassination (hit) to me. Anybody know this guy or can shed any light on the matter?

We have some people here who sell real estate in Pattaya and Bangkok right? I mean what exactly is this telling us??

Gosh I hope you guys don't have to carry bullet proof vests and revolvers in addition to your hand bags when showing prospective buyers the lovely view of the local dump from some overpriced rabbit hutch, do you? I mean I do know that competition among Real Estate agents can be fierce, but murder does appear to be somewhat indulgent. Why not just scratch their eyes out and call them a bitch? Or prehaps it was from some disgruntled condo buyer who couldn't adjust to shag-pile beige carpets in his love nest in the tropics?

Jetsam
April 24th, 2006, 21:56
I guess one of his 4 wifes got jealous

Dramatic conclusion to the New Zealand murder case.

It appears that the recent case of murder involving the shooting of a New Zealand national has now come to its conclusion. Police Lieutenant General Jongrak, the Region 2 Commander of Police conducted this press conference and announced that the shooter had been located and his accomplice had been arrested along with one of Mr Millers' wives, Khun Gintana, who had been charged with conspiracy to murder. Also in attendance at this press conference were members of Mr. MillerтАЩs family from New Zealand including his wife, Mrs. Miller. A presentation of flowers to the General demonstrated their appreciation that the case had been solved in a speedy and professional manner. The two men accused of conspiring to murder Mr. Miller are Khun Walatit aged 24 who is already in custody and Khun Yiamwoot aged 25 who is accused of shooting Mr. Miller. He is now thought to be in Sonkla Province in the South of Thailand and a warrant has already been issued for his arrest which is expected to take place soon He is also the boyfriend of Khun Gintana who although claimed to be married to Mr. Miller, we can confirm that they never signed a marriage certificate. She was involved in an illegal steroid export business where the body enhancing drugs would be sold to other countries and the money would be sent to Khun GintanaтАЩs Thai bank account. Mr. Miller confronted her just before the murder and a physical altercation took place as he demanded she hand over the money from the steroid sales. Khun Gintana and her Thai boyfriend had formulated a plan to kill him and keep the money. Although the plan was successful Khun Gintana is now in custody and her boyfriendтАЩs arrest is imminent. A fascinating conclusion to a horrific murder case.

April 25th, 2006, 00:18
Ok, but what right does Mr. Miller have to demand Khun Gintana's money from her illegal steroid drug sell?

Aunty
April 25th, 2006, 09:59
Well as they say, hell hath nor fury like a women scorned!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story ... d=10378857 (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10378857)

He was quite a good looking guy too.

April 25th, 2006, 10:07
Aunty, this is the picture from that man !

Not a quite good looking gay !

The picture has been illustrated in Pattaya news . net

As i like to keep my respect for you, i remove the picture

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_22_04_49.htm

Aunty
April 25th, 2006, 12:45
Can you remove that please baziel, that is rather gratuitous and is in extremely poor taste. Elephantspike, can you delete that post please. The forums shouldn't have pictures of murder victims posted in it, particularly when the case hasn't even made it to court yet.

Frankly I expected more class from a Belgian, looks like I was wrong.

Aunty
April 26th, 2006, 19:06
Thanks baziel, I really appreciate your gracious action very much. No hard feelings eh!