PDA

View Full Version : Hello_Again_Hello

travelerjim
August 15th, 2010, 16:58
Hello_Again_Hello

Sitting here Jomtien seaside...watching the day pass by...
the white clouds...high over the islands offshore...
the sun readying to set...

Thinking of my Thai bf...as I listen...
Hello_Again_Hello...
so beautiful....so romantic...so right!

Knowing he again will be here at my side tomorrow...
to take care...life is great...life is wonderful...

Thank goodness I found Thailand...
Hello_Again_Hello!

tj

[youtube:2pt3meud]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEpTHJlJrtg[/youtube:2pt3meud]

Ron-Heng Vancouver
August 18th, 2010, 08:43
Jim - absolutely beautiful!!!! This is the kind of postings I love to see here! Uplifting the gay life: celebrating the love between a couple.
When I leave this posting my bf and I had a tear in our eye as a lot of the lyrics and melody reflects our loving partnership.
Thanks for an uplifting message. Your posting reflects your good heart and ur bf is lucky to have you!

August 18th, 2010, 10:51
Very nice Jim. Thanks

August 18th, 2010, 12:57
The real thing is better than the fantasy.......

Wesley
August 18th, 2010, 21:50
perfect song and Artist

Wes

jolyjacktar
August 19th, 2010, 02:01
Nice one Jim, a real gem of a post

Cees-Holland
August 19th, 2010, 05:32
Thanks!
Wow, this Steve Walker (http://stevewalkerartist.com) dude knows what he is painting about :)
Pure eye candy.

August 19th, 2010, 05:51
Get a life you lot! so what did the bf cost you, a new house in the sticks? medical care for the family? a new blackberry/i phone? new motorbike? new car? etc... if your all that naive, then good luck when the "boys" rip you off! Do people really think that a Thai guy in his 20/30"s is actually in love with an old farang because of them? if that was the case, why not stay in your own country, and see if you can find a nice farang chicken, not in a million years! but if they are naive enough (which many are) then good luck to them I guess, as long as they have deep pockets!

Beachlover
August 19th, 2010, 06:38
what did the bf cost you, a new house in the sticks? medical care for the family? a new blackberry/i phone? new motorbike? new car? etc... if your all that naive, then good luck when the "boys" rip you off!

Right... Coming from the moron who advised people at GayTingtTong to pay moneyboys 4,000 to 6,000 baht or give them a new mobile phone to convince them to bottom for you.

see if you can find a nice farang chicken

You didn't like your experience with a Thai chicken did you, "let me tell u"? How much did that cost you in police bribes?

August 19th, 2010, 07:17
... why not stay in your own country, and see if you can find a nice farang chicken, not in a million years!...

I'm sure it's entirely possible to find a "nice farang chicken" in one's own country - provided it's on exactly the same basis as nice Thai chicken and provided one is prepared to up the ante considerably.

Of course, returning to their own country would represent a significant risk for some.

:hello2: :hello2:

Note to Jinks: "Up the Ante" is NOT some kind of incestuous perversion.

{OK, no need - I am a poker player - jinks}

:occasion9: