PDA

View Full Version : Fire in labor encampment behind Marine Hotel in Sunee

lonelywombat
August 15th, 2010, 07:47
http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010 ... encampment (http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/08/14/blazing-fire-ignites-at-south-pattaya-labour-encampment)

I cannot work out where this is but it reported as being soi yensabai/soi sunee

Beachlover
August 15th, 2010, 09:18
Heh... If it was next to Sunee Plaza, couldn't they have just fanned the flames and let it "cleanse" the place?

bing
August 16th, 2010, 08:28
Beach, a bit harsh. If you burn down my favorite place in Pattaya, I would be most unhappy, and have to wish a pox on you.

August 16th, 2010, 21:56
Beach, sorry, I don't appreciate your humour on this one. Even if the area could be "cleansed" with no injuries, you'd still have several hundred people out of jobs.

August 16th, 2010, 22:13
Beach, sorry, I don't appreciate your humour on this one. Even if the area could be "cleansed" with no injuries, you'd still have several hundred people out of jobs.

it was a joke Bob, like the old one; What was the last thing the Mayor of Hiroshima said in August 1945? "What the fuck was that?"......

August 17th, 2010, 00:43
It's just a pity beachlover wasn't thrown on the fire... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

krobbie
August 17th, 2010, 01:56
It's just a pity beachlover wasn't thrown on the fire... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Very, very unwise. 28 posts and you are already going to take on beach? Silly boy.

August 17th, 2010, 02:56
Hope the smoke didn't drift towards Boyztown......

.......I can just imagine the shouts of "GAWD, NOT AGAIN!"

:sharm: :sharm: :sharm:

Beachlover
August 17th, 2010, 07:17
Beach, a bit harsh. If you burn down my favorite place in Pattaya, I would be most unhappy, and have to wish a pox on you.

Look, all I did was huff and puff. Should the flames just happen to engulf Sunee Plaza, it would be due to the natural properties of the fire and various other internal factors. Nothing to do with the wind fans I happened to leave on.

Even if the area could be "cleansed" with no injuries, you'd still have several hundred people out of jobs.

"Humour" means you don't look at it logically, Bob!

August 17th, 2010, 09:39

it was a joke Bob, .....

Combat,why don't you just "OFF" Beachlover and get it over with....make it "longtime",your usual fawning is nauseating. Or do you seriously think that Beachlover the compulsive poster will not reply?? Maybe the sun won't rise tomorrow!

quiet1
August 17th, 2010, 10:44
it was a joke Bob, like the old one; What was the last thing the Mayor of Hiroshima said in August 1945? "What the fuck was that?"......
(really going off-topic now...)

Top 10 times in History when the use of the тАЬf-wordтАЭ was appropriate:

"Scattered Fucking showers, my ass!" - Noah, 4314 BC
"How the fuck did you work that out?" - Pythagoras, 126 BC
"You want WHAT on the fucking ceiling?" - Michelangelo, 1566
"Where did all those fucking Indians come from?" - Custer,1877
"It does so fucking look like her!" - Picasso,1926
"Where the fuck are we?" - Amelia Earhart, 1937
"Any fucking idiot could understand that." - Einstein, 1938
"What the fuck was that?" - Mayor Of Hiroshima,1945
"I need this parade like I need a fucking hole in the head!" - JFK,1963
"Aw c'mon. Who the fuck is going to find out?" - Bill Clinton

August 17th, 2010, 12:52
Beach and Combat : I am aware that it was meant to be a joke, meant to be тАЬhumorousтАЭ, but I found it in poor taste and at best a very cavalier remark. I guess I have too many friends who work there.

August 17th, 2010, 14:21
Combat,why don't you just "OFF" Beachlover and get it over with....make it "longtime",your usual fawning is nauseating. Or do you seriously think that Beachlover the compulsive poster will not reply?? Maybe the sun won't rise tomorrow!

Oh dear Zebedee did Florence throw you out of her cot again?

August 17th, 2010, 17:42

Yes, that old cow Ermintrude walked in on Zebedee dogging with Dougal, and "shopped" him to Florence.

:occasion9:

August 17th, 2010, 21:44

Yes, the old cow walked in on Zebedee dogging with Dougal.

:occasion9:

Scittish,you missed the fun there was a poll held here and you were the subject matter.Alas, it was deleted it seems you are not very popular....bad scittish.
But imagine a poll devoted to you, wow you must be thrilled about that.Guess what scittish,for a while I thought I was the only one here that found you to be a arrogant pratt..but No ...I was amazed to see how many people dislike you..it was a shame it was deleted. It would have shown you exactly how people see you and you wouldn't be able to delude yourself any longer thinking you are entertaining us rather than the pain in the arse that you are.."and so say all of us". :sign5: :sign5:

August 17th, 2010, 22:06
Scittish,you missed the fun there was a poll held here and you were mentioned.Alas it was deleted it seems you are not very popular....bad scittish. :sign5: :sign5:

Adds to the theory never believe a puppet with a spring up it's arse. Before the silly poll was deleted it actually read 80 plus percent for Scotty and not as you would have liked it to have read. Do try to make it up with Florence theres a good Zebedee, it might just clear your wooden head!

August 17th, 2010, 23:44
Scittish,you missed the fun there was a poll held here and you were the subject matter.Alas, it was deleted it seems you are not very popular....bad scittish.
But imagine a poll devoted to you, wow you must be thrilled about that.Guess what scittish,for a while I thought I was the only one here that found you to be a arrogant pratt..but No ...I was amazed to see how many people dislike you..it was a shame it was deleted. It would have shown you exactly how people see you and you wouldn't be able to delude yourself any longer thinking you are entertaining us rather than the pain in the arse that you are.."and so say all of us". :sign5: :sign5:

Fame at last! :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis:

There's no such thing as bad publicity - Brendan Behan

There's only one thing in the world worse than being talked about - and that's NOT being talked about - Oscar Wilde.

:bis: :bis: :bis: :bis: