PDA

View Full Version : Natural ville executive residences

August 10th, 2010, 02:36
Hi,

I'm going at the end of october in bangkok for a few days. As I already visited many times the city and around, I'm searching a hotel with a very good swimming pool. I saw in Bangkok.com that Natural ville executive residences which is not far from Silom area have very good bargain (2300 BTH for the 75qm room) and also a good swimming pool. Did someone go to this hotel ? The last review was written in 2006. Are the hotel gay friendly (no join fee) ?

Thank you

Diec
August 10th, 2010, 04:20
Have you gone to their website? Did you email them with your questions? People with inane questions i.e. has anyone eaten here? Whats the food like, Can you off the waiters at this restaurant? I want a cheap hotel but it must have a pool. Drive me crazy (but that's just me) Why don't you just go there and if you don't like it find a new hotel. There are hundreds of them. Posters give good advice but then there is never follow up from the OP because he/she never takes the advice.

billyhouston
August 10th, 2010, 04:50
There is quite a number of Serviced Apartments along Langsuan; Cape House, Centre Point, Natural Ville and Marriott. Having spent several months at Centre Point (next door) I watched the place being built. Probably on account of the trouble at Chidlom intersection a few months ago these places are having a difficult time at present and are offering some great rates. Bht2300 for 75m2 is an excellent rate and one which is unlikely to be repeated.

Although I've never been inside, I'm absolutely certain that you would not be disappointed at Natural Ville. There are also good rates from Centre Point (agent) and Cape House (direct) with the latter extending to 31 December. All these places are very comfortable and, being serviced apartments, you should have no problem if you wish to entertain a guest.

August 10th, 2010, 04:55
There is quite a number of Serviced Apartments along Langsuan; Cape House, Centre Point, Natural Ville and Marriott. Having spent several months at Centre Point (next door) I watched the place being built. Probably on account of the trouble at Chidlom intersection a few months ago these places are having a difficult time at present and are offering some great rates. Bht2300 for 75m2 is an excellent rate and one which is unlikely to be repeated.

Although I've never been inside, I'm absolutely certain that you would not be disappointed at Natural Ville. There are also good rates from Centre Point (agent) and Cape House (direct) with the latter extending to 31 December. All these places are very comfortable and, being serviced apartments, you should have no problem if you wish to entertain a guest.

I agree, I think if you are spending more than a few days in Bangkok it is well worth trying out, or going to look at a Serviced Apartment. Some of them are quite spectacular inside and the money saved over a hotel can make it well worth it.

Any feedback from posters who have used a Serviced Apartment?

Beachlover
August 10th, 2010, 19:13
Shit... some of these serviced apartments are good value... $60-$70 a night for pretty nice apartments if you hunt around.

gumblebee
August 14th, 2010, 05:11
I've stayed at the Natural Ville residence. A bit expensive (by my standards), but correct value for money. I can confirm that they have a great swimming pool. Didn't have a problem the one time I had a joiner (no joiner fee), YMMV.
The hotel is on a one way street ; taxi's usually don't know it and it's easy to miss (there's so many hotels and residences), so you have to be on the lookout to make sure you don't miss it when driving past (it's on the left side of the road). It's fairly near to the skytrain ; when going to the skytrain station it may be faster to walk (wrong direction for the taxi).