PDA

View Full Version : Wild West Go Go Guys

bao-bao
August 9th, 2010, 04:30
Some of you might have noticed a few of the Wild West Boys dancers as one of the revolving header banner pictures at the top of the pages here. If you're interested in seeing the entire photo (and a couple of others from that same night) I posted them today.

Of marginal interest, I know - but the post was done at the request of a SGT member, so maybe others would want to see them. The forum "header" photo was cropped from the second picture in the post.
http://khunbaobao.blogspot.com/2010/08/pre-show-free-show.html

lonelywombat
August 17th, 2010, 19:00
Why has WWB gone downhill so fast. Is it really the new owner. I have heard he has many partners and they cannot agree on anything.

One of the dancers that I met last year also danced at NAB and I got the impression NAB was owned by the same Thai guy???

neddy3
August 18th, 2010, 06:06
I had heard somewhere that the new owner of WWB also had NAB.
Guess that was around the time that the new owner took over.
Don't know it for a fact.

But some of the changes made to WWB seemed to make the bar a bit more like NAB, and a bit less like a standard go-go.
That seemed to fit in with the common ownership belief.

Some would have liked these changes, though I had liked WWB as it was.
Then, nothing stays the same forever.

bao-bao
August 19th, 2010, 01:47
Sometimes it seems as though ownership in the clubs there changes like some farang tourists change their shirts - weekly! :pukeright:

When I posted my blog story back in March about visiting a gogo boy's room
( http://khunbaobao.blogspot.com/2010/03/oh-my-friend-said-surprised.html )
the "loom" I photographed was up on the top floor of the Wild West Boys building. In fact, the alleyway you see to the left of the guys posing was the way back to the entrance that led up to the room(s).

Back then I was told by my friend that the owner of WWB also owned Crystal and another called Honey Boys, should memory serve. That club itself is long gone, and Crystal has changed names (and probably owners), too.

Not something I'd normally care to keep track of, but it certainly gets a lot of coverage here.