PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Tapasit -- Dentist at BKK Hospital Pattaya

jvt22222
August 6th, 2010, 11:11
I have just discovered that Dr. Tapasit who has been my dentist for years at BKK Hospital Pattaya is on longer at that hospital. I have been unsuccessful in getting information from hospital personnel as to his current location. One dental clinic staff person has told me that she thinks he is still practicing, but she is unable to tell me how to contact him for dental care. I am wondering if anybody on this board has any information that may help me locate him. I am posting this on other message boards as well, so sorry for the cross posting.

travelerjim
August 6th, 2010, 11:37
Dr. Tapasit -- Dentist at BKK Hospital Pattaya

Just an idea...

Have you tried the Thai Medical Licensing Board ???
or whatever it is called here in TH ...

Or maybe they have a Dental Society .. ???

Or Google his name??

I did and here is what I found...

He has a website..and building new offices in North Pattaya...

Hope this helps!

tj

http://www.drtapasit.com/update/

21/02/10...

We are currently in the process of building a new office near the Dolphin Roundabout and directly across from the Dusit Resort Pattaya. This office will offer comprehensive dental care encompassing all specialties of dentistry with emphasis on aesthetics and implant dentistry. The office is expected to be completed and ready for patients by June 2010. However, as you all well know building anything in Thailand can be the most unpredictable of endeavors. This website will act as a source for updates about the new office for our patients and also provide a channel for communication. So stay tuned for more updates and pictures to come.

-------------------------------------
and you can read all about him in this Pattaya Mail interview:

http://www.pattayamail.com/329/columns.htm#hd3

CoffeeBreak
August 6th, 2010, 11:37
Starting his own practice at:

http://www.studiosmilethailand.com/

Check first to make sure the place is up and running!

August 6th, 2010, 16:17
I can't see how this topic will be of interest to any more than a tiny minority of members.

I mean, how much maintenance can a set of dentures possibly require?

Especially when they are not always in use - being frequently spat out into a hanky and put in the pocket prior to a spot of impromptu fellatio in the shopping mall toilets.

:occasion9:

jvt22222
August 7th, 2010, 07:10
Thanks a million .......... never even occurred to me to GOOGLE his name.

thrillbill
August 7th, 2010, 09:58
For those who are "afraid" of dentists, desire a well-trained, professional dentist with good people skills (and one that was educated and practiced in the States), then Dr. Tapasit is the man. Five years ago when I moved to Thailand, I kept running into Thai dentists that thought ROOT CANALS were the answer for everything... I was thankful for this Western trained dentist who speaks perfect English and knows what he is dong.

Yes, his new office will be at the beginning of Beach Road near the Dolphin round- about across from the Dusit.

sattahip-old
August 7th, 2010, 10:53
This guy is remarkable. I have been using him since he returned to Thailand with his family after training then practising in the US.

He has immense expertise and is ethically A1-no unneccessary treatments, sound advice, fair pricing for the quality of his skills.

I know at least 10 other long term expats (me 16 years) who are his devoted patients.

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 7th, 2010, 23:37
Let us know if you find him.

firecat69
August 8th, 2010, 09:33
Received an email today and his office will open on Wednesday August 11. Previous posts have shown his location.

I know we all wish him Great Success and I know he would appreciate a Congratulations note sent to drtapasit@gmail.com

jvt22222
August 10th, 2010, 07:21
Thanks for all the input guys.......... yesterday (Monday) took a song taew up to the Dolphin Roundabout at the junction of North Pattaya Road and 2nd Road ......... got off there and walked about 50 feet toward the beach ........... you cannot miss STUDIO SMILE DENTAL CLINIC ........ it is right there on your left ...... I noted that it has parking in the rear for those of you with cars. ......... Dr Tapasit was there and showed me around the new offices ....... really state of the art .... he swears that all will be ready for the opening planned for Wednesday 11 August ....... he is one of three partners in the new business ......... made my appointment for Thursday .......... check out the web site at <www.studiosmilethailand.com> ............amazing how helpful these message boards can be sometimes.