PDA

View Full Version : set menu at new orleans restaurant

August 5th, 2010, 05:45
i was told that new orleans restaurant is offering a set menu for 395B only. that means 395B net and no other charges. soup, salad and choices of blackened ribs or jambalaya or pasta/ravioli for main course. worth checking.... :sunny:

daa raa
August 5th, 2010, 06:05
Don't get the jambalaya....it is the worst I have ever had, but the ribs are good.

DCbob
August 5th, 2010, 20:32
I really would help at least a little, if the city was posted.

Beachlover
August 5th, 2010, 20:58
Some members just assume Pattaya is the only part of Thailand people go to.

cdnmatt
August 5th, 2010, 21:16
Some members just assume Pattaya is the only part of Thailand people go to.

Pattaya is the center of the universe though. Didn't you know? It's where all the cool people live. :-)

August 5th, 2010, 21:30
Pattaya is the center of the universe though. Didn't you know? It's where all the cool people live. :-)

Don't you mean 'cold' as in dead Matt?

Beachlover
August 5th, 2010, 21:44
I think that was your dick saying it was the centre of the universe when you were nailing one cute boy after the other...

Yes, that's Pattaya alright. Hip and trendy...

- Young Thai Dancer Commits Suicide in Pattaya

- Danish National Drugged by Unscrupulous Working Girl

- Thai Lawyer & Russian Collude in Extortion Attempt

- Thai Man Arrested for Raping his own Daughter in Pattaya

- Russian Implicated in Illegal тАЬToxicтАЭ Alcohol Operation

- Suspected Korean Mafia Boss Arrested in Pattaya

- Drugs Found after near Fatal Overpass Plunge in Pattaya

- Police Pursuit & Shootout During Wheel Theft Investigations

- Fraudster reaps what she sewed promising bogus overseas jobs to farmers

-

cdnmatt
August 5th, 2010, 21:49
I think that was your dick saying it was the centre of the universe when you were nailing one cute boy after the other...

Geez, I'm guessing you had a bad day today? You're quite defensive. :-)

I was being sarcastic, and joking. You should come to Thailand more often. It'll ease your nerves. :)

August 6th, 2010, 01:12

I was being sarcastic, and joking. You should come to Thailand more often. It'll ease your nerves. :)

Oh God! I was about to say something,then I realised I was in the company of a pair of pricks!

Irish1972
August 6th, 2010, 05:28
Oh God! I was about to say something,then I realised I was in the company of a pair of pricks!

Wish I was in the company of a pair of pricks, hell I would settle for one tonight! :rolling:

Beachlover
August 6th, 2010, 06:39

Sorry... I did mean that in good humour but forgot to add the smiley.

Beachlover
August 6th, 2010, 06:39

Wish I was in the company of a pair of pricks, hell I would settle for one tonight! :rolling:

Well you must be in the company of at least one prick...

Irish1972
August 6th, 2010, 23:40
Ah yes but talented and all as I am...I can't do everything myself!!! :crybaby:

joe552
August 7th, 2010, 04:33
Ah yes but talented and all as I am...I can't do everything myself!!! :crybaby:

Ah come on, Irish - there's certainly something you can do for yourself!

August 7th, 2010, 10:59
i was told that new orleans restaurant is offering a set menu for 395B only. that means 395B net and no other charges. soup, salad and choices of blackened ribs or jambalaya or pasta/ravioli for main course. worth checking.... :sunny:

Has anyone been there to try the set menu?.......Would be nice to hear a review.
Yesterday went again to the Poseidon buffet breakfast .....Great food, service, and value....open till 1:30PM

August 7th, 2010, 15:09
No Review of The New Orleans,but I think it only fair to promote Scittish Got's aka groundsman Willie's new venture! For starters how about a mouth watering Mars Bar ..piping hot ... straight from a deepfried vat of animal Fat ...mmmmm!

[attachment=1:3sel58zy]Mars Bar Deep Fried in Animal Fat.jpg[/attachment:3sel58zy]

If you cannot find the restaurant ,you will certainly hear him on the streets of Pattaya calling out: [attachment=0:3sel58zy]Entrepreneur Extraordinaire Groundskeeper-wille.jpg[/attachment:3sel58zy]
тАЬ"Get yer haggis, right here. Chopped heart and lungs boiled in a wee sheeps' stomach. Taste's as good as it sounds. Good for what ails ya.... ugh. Ugh."тАЭ

:hello1:

August 7th, 2010, 15:33
I'm certainly happy to see that the moderators' continuous, ultimately futile, efforts to ban me (for no discernible reason other than I like to blow some occasional wind up their skirts and those of their "protected friends") have resulted in such higher quality discussion here.

LOL.

August 7th, 2010, 15:43
I'm certainly happy to see that the moderators' continuous, ultimately futile, efforts to ban me (for no discernible reason other than I like to blow some occasional wind up their skirts and those of their "protected friends") have resulted in such higher quality discussion here.

LOL.

Welcome back Oops we missed you yet again :)

August 7th, 2010, 15:45

LOL.

Welcome back Oops we missed you yet again :)

Thank you, friend. I can assure you that I will always be here, until I decide I don't want to be. No one will be making that decision for me.

August 7th, 2010, 15:52
It does amaze me how тАЬOpps and SanookтАЭ alias combat, get banned for insulting every one, with vile rhetoric, but тАЬbeachloverтАЭ can say anything he likes and never gets touched, whatтАЩs going on, has he paid in a big donation or something even though I hear others have paid $100 and they have been deleted, so it cant be that? BL is the worst offender of all of the nutters on here.

August 7th, 2010, 15:55
It does amaze me how тАЬOpps and SanookтАЭ alias combat, get banned for insulting every one, with vile rhetoric, but тАЬbeachloverтАЭ can say anything he likes and never gets touched, whatтАЩs going on, has he paid in a big donation or something even though I hear others have paid $100 and they have been deleted, so it cant be that? BL is the worst offender of all of the nutters on here.

Ahem...did you look in the mirror this morning?

August 7th, 2010, 16:13

LOL.

Bad.... OOPSY!

OH, Youhooo!!! MODS, it's time to take out the trash!! :hello2:

August 7th, 2010, 16:26

LOL.

Bad.... OOPSY!

I requested if anyone had a review..............Look at the amount of useless dribble that followed, my guess is that Spike and Jinks prefer not to be awakened unless absolutely necessary such as saying something that might appear to be offensive to beachlover.

August 7th, 2010, 16:36

LOL.

Bad.... OOPSY!

I requested if anyone had a review..............Look at the amount of useless dribble that followed, my guess is that Spike and Jinks prefer not to be awakened unless absolutely necessary such as saying something that might appear to be offensive to beachlover.

You sound a little DAUNTED! Why??? Everything seems perfectly normal. :sign5: :sign5:

August 7th, 2010, 16:58
It doesn't take rocket science to work out that the two lovers ' Big Ruby' and 'Undaunted' are trying their hardest to get 'Beachlover' deleted. One would hope that the moderators know exactly where they are coming from, and treat their rather childish comments as they so rightly deserve. Perhaps if 'Beachlover' had not been attacked by 'SGT's most prolific and best loved poster' (sic) then he wouldn't have retaliated in the first place!

August 7th, 2010, 17:33
No Review of The New Orleans,but I think it only fair to promote Scittish Got's aka groundsman Willie's new venture! For starters how about a mouth watering Mars Bar ..piping hot ... straight from a deepfried vat of animal Fat ...mmmmm

<Boinggggggggggggggg> Zebedee arrived.

Zebby baby - I'll give you some advice:

If you are trying to be witty (eg Mars Bar joke), it's really not sufficient just repeat things that other people have said.

Especially if the person you are aiming at was the person who made the Mars Bar joke in the first place!

Now, isn't it time you took Dougal for a walk - or(since you have a spring up your arse) a bounce??

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/magic-roundabout-gal-1.jpg

Zebedee said "Time for Bed"

August 7th, 2010, 17:55

LOL.

Do you think that is the reason that my perfectly innocent request for local information on the non-progerss of Ocean 1 Tower was deleted?

Surely the moderating team would not be so underhand as to remove posts that could be seen as critical of their friends (assuming of course they are friends of the moderators) and supress information that is of interest to a lot of investors in that project, especially when other websites are also questioning the implications of the latest news on O1T .

August 7th, 2010, 17:58
If you are trying to be witty (eg Mars Bar joke), it's really not sufficient just repeat things that other people have said.

Especially if the person you are aiming at was the person who made the Mars Bar joke in the first place![/b]

Now that is below the belt Scittish,I made the Mars Bar joke first remember?[attachment=0:3d7pu02j]SG on his soap box lecturing SGT posters..bmp[/attachment:3d7pu02j]

"Blah Blah..git a fiid o' Mars in ye, diin ye be rite!!! :rolling: :rolling:

August 7th, 2010, 18:02
NO, you plagerising scunner, I made the DEEP FRIED Mars Bar joke (complete with pic) which you shamelessly ripped off with your vastly inferior imitation :boxing:

Re: Mike's Bar LaCage August Calendar & More...

PostAuthor: scottish-guy ┬╗ Mon 2 Aug, 2010 11:02 am

I see Mike is doing a "Chippy Night"

Might pop along for a deep fried Mars Bar

http://gakuranman.com/eng/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/deep-fried-mars.jpg

August 7th, 2010, 18:46
Edit postReport this postReply with quoteRe: Russian Pedo in Pattaya?
Author: Zebedee ┬╗ Fri 23 Jul, 2010 9:47 am SG on his soap box lecturing SGT posters..bmp (216.69 KiB) Viewed 174 times

[attachment=0:36a4le4c]SG on his soap box lecturing SGT posters..bmp[/attachment:36a4le4c]

"Lisen ye useless bunch o' crap,ye nae ken woth yer telkin' aboot! Yer a bunch o' big girrrls bluses! Have a fiiid o' fried mars bars ..dinn ye'll be rite!!"

See the Date it was posted Scittish? So you are the plagiarist!! Bad Willie

August 7th, 2010, 18:55
Do grow up Zebedee before you are made to stand in the corner with your trooosers doown!

August 7th, 2010, 19:00
Do grow up Zebedee before you are made to stand in the corner with your trooosers doown!

Ohh you would like that would 'nt you Combat!!! But I don't wear TROOOsers, Scittish does!! :rolling:

Beachlover
August 7th, 2010, 22:27
[quote="Big Ruby":1amxrsls]It does amaze me how тАЬOpps and SanookтАЭ alias combat, get banned for insulting every one, with vile rhetoric, but тАЬbeachloverтАЭ can say anything he likes and never gets touched, whatтАЩs going on, has he paid in a big donation or something even though I hear others have paid $100 and they have been deleted, so it cant be that? BL is the worst offender of all of the nutters on here.

Ahem...did you look in the mirror this morning?[/quote:1amxrsls]

Yes but he also saw a six-pack and a handsome head of hair when he did that LOL.

August 8th, 2010, 03:34
NO, you plagerising scunner, I made the DEEP FRIED Mars Bar joke (complete with pic) which you shamelessly ripped off with your vastly inferior imitation :boxing:

Re: Mike's Bar LaCage August Calendar & More...

PostAuthor: scottish-guy ┬╗ Mon 2 Aug, 2010 11:02 am

[quote="scottish-guy":2nzva06g]I see Mike is doing a "Chippy Night"

Might pop along for a deep fried Mars Bar

http://gakuranman.com/eng/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/deep-fried-mars.jpg[/quote:2nzva06g]

Don't tell lies JOCK...I made the mars bar joke b4 I had my IP address banned ( :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: ) and all my posts removed...

August 8th, 2010, 03:47
I think Spike just awoke from six months of hibernation and is now making up for six months of lost menstrual cycles.

catawampuscat
August 8th, 2010, 07:16
somehow, this thread about the set menu at N.O. restaurant has been seriously derailed
and gone "off topic".
:crybaby:

August 8th, 2010, 11:11
somehow, this thread about the set menu at N.O. restaurant has been seriously derailed
and gone "off topic".
:crybaby:

Yes Catawampuscat,you are absolutely right it has.
I am not having a cheap shot at you, but when you ,Beachlover,Sanook,Voyager,hereforme,LMTU, were trading insults on a DAILY basis over a period of many MONTHS did you guys ever consider the rest of us ? NO, not for a second.You guys effectively hijacked the forum for your own indulgence .
I would LOVE if the board could go back to the way it was with sensible,tolerant posters,but until there is evidence of that happening I will continue with this childish tit for tat farce!!!

Scottish Guy replies to posts one after the other...as if he is a schoolteacher correcting/grading some kids homework....exiting then with his sarcastic comments.The problem of course is that he actually thinks he is hilarious!!Such fcuking breathtaking arrogance!

Beachlover
August 8th, 2010, 12:30
I would LOVE if the board could go back to the way it was with sensible,tolerant posters,but until there is evidence of that happening I will continue with this childish tit for tat farce!!!!

Haven't you only been a member for two months?

Scottish Guy replies to posts one after the other...as if he is a schoolteacher correcting/grading some kids homework....exiting then with his sarcastic comments.The problem of course is that he actually thinks he is hilarious!!Such fcuking breathtaking arrogance!

He's a lot funnier than you.

August 8th, 2010, 15:49

He's a lot funnier than you.

So is a dose of syphillis.

August 8th, 2010, 17:30
As I live in Nong Khai I visit Pattaya rarely and I do enjoy a chance to eat more western food I have seen many posts on the set menu, non having to do with the subject, is there any chance of getting a comment on the set menu subject? Or can anyone refer me to another site? Thanks...

August 8th, 2010, 18:08
As I live in Nong Khai I visit Pattaya rarely and I do enjoy a chance to eat more western food I have seen many posts on the set menu, non having to do with the subject, is there any chance of getting a comment on the set menu subject? Or can anyone refer me to another site? Thanks...

Well, the very first reply gave you an answer of sorts - what are you looking for - "Winner's Dinners"?

When you are in Pattaya why not just splurge out a whole 395B and find out for yourself anyway - do you really need other people to tell you where to eat?

:dontknow: