PDA

View Full Version : troll trip reports and this board

August 2nd, 2010, 16:25
Why dont we have some decent trip reports .

Where the best Nightclubs are,best live music etc etc instead of trolls ?

I am glad there is a lot of younguns now on this board that were born in the 80 s instead of the twenties.

Lets get this board going and ban everyone born before 1970.
how about it guys ?

allieb
August 2nd, 2010, 17:38
how about it guys ?

For one it wouldn't be Thailand anymore, being older is almost a qualification in the the sex for sale business with Thai guys. If you were born before 1970 and have already started down the slippery slope of buying sex in Thailand then there must be something wrong with you. There are as always a very few exceptions to the rule like Beachlover. Whoever you are Miss Terrypriss may you get older and more repulsive quickly. You're a new poster so if this board doesn't suit you then fuck off somewhere else

Marsilius
August 2nd, 2010, 18:14
how about it guys ?

Why would turkeys vote for Christmas?

cdnmatt
August 2nd, 2010, 18:29
how about it guys ?

How about we just ban you instead, and call it even?

jinks
August 2nd, 2010, 18:32
how about it guys ?

Us old ones created what you take for granted.

August 2nd, 2010, 18:51
how about it guys ?

Us old ones created what you take for granted.

And some of them fought in the War as well.

(Crimean)

:rolling:

elephantspike
August 2nd, 2010, 19:36
Well, I don't think that Thailand needs to be synonymous with commercial sex, nor does being over 40.

I don't think the demographic is getting any younger here, either, it's just that every day people turn 30, 35, 40, 50, and this group has been around for almost a decade now. Gen X is now middle-aged, and we grew-up with computers at home and everywhere else. I get a kick out of these Millennial brats that think the WWW was created by babies in 1990. :lam:

Beachlover
August 2nd, 2010, 20:04
There are as always a very few exceptions to the rule like Beachlover.

I don't off gogoboys or money boys... except for the one time a few years ago.

allieb
August 2nd, 2010, 20:59
There are as always a very few exceptions to the rule like Beachlover.

I don't off gogoboys or money boys... except for the one time a few years ago.

Thats what I meant

Cees-Holland
August 2nd, 2010, 21:02
How about we just ban you instead, and call it even?
:sign5:

Very funny.

catawampuscat
August 2nd, 2010, 21:14
Ageism is just as ugly as racism and all the other forms of intolerance and hatred.
:evil4:
About the only -ism I condone is trollism and if you want to be free from silly trolls
try www.gaybuttonthai.com (http://www.gaybuttonthai.com)

Dodger
August 3rd, 2010, 04:49
FerryChris Wrote:

Why dont we have some decent trip reports

Why don't YOU post a trip report?

At your young age (tongue in cheek) I expect this may be challenging due to several factors, i.e., lack of experience, lack of creative thoughts, lack of crayons...whatever., or possibly the fact that you have never taken a trip to report on. In any case you may want to give it a try.

BTW...With the level of intelligence you displayed in your first two ground-breaking posts on our forum you'd better start digging deep in your pockets, because you'll either be spending your life paying for it - or spend it sitting in front of a mirror jagging off wondering what happened to your youth.

Just a thought!

Wesley
August 3rd, 2010, 06:18
how about it guys ?

For one it wouldn't be Thailand anymore, being older is almost a qualification in the the sex for sale business with Thai guys. If you were born before 1970 and have already started down the slippery slope of buying sex in Thailand then there must be something wrong with you. There are as always a very few exceptions to the rule like Beachlover. Whoever you are Miss Terrypriss may you get older and more repulsive quickly. You're a new poster so if this board doesn't suit you then fuck off somewhere else

I would not have used the same words , but the sentiment was extremely accurate, I was raised mostly in the late fifty's and 60's and I don't consider life any where near over yet. Want a report write one for us old Geezers. I have often wondered what it would have been like to have found Thailand when I was younger .I would Likely dead by now from sort of STD ha ha !

August 4th, 2010, 15:58

I am glad there is a lot of younguns now on this board that were born in the 80 s instead of the twenties.

how about it guys ?

"Danger,Will Robinson danger!! Trolldar activated. :hello1:

thrillbill
August 5th, 2010, 09:10

how about it guys ?
If one is an experienced traveler, (and computer savy) you can figure out the appropriate gay hangouts being born pre- or post- 1970. In general terms, Pattaya is for the older gay man which offers many go-go bars and a relaxing gay beach area (the only gay bar is Panorama which is mostly full of commercial boys). If you are on the young side (or young at heart) then the best place for the gay night life is Bangkok. One can go to Telephone Bar or Balcony for the gay scene and then later hit DJ Station and G.O.D for the gay dance clubs. For me, my buddies and I enjoy the gay scene in Phuket...cleaner beaches/ and a decent gay scene (for a few days). Trying to make suggestions on Sawatdee Gay Thailand will always be difficult since it has a variety of ages and interests/ plus many members that like to complain-- thinking they're in charge of this particular gay site. :glasses7:

August 5th, 2010, 16:32

how about it guys ?
If one is an experienced traveler, (and computer savy) you can figure out the appropriate gay hangouts being born pre- or post- 1970. In general terms, Pattaya is for the older gay man which offers many go-go bars and a relaxing gay beach area (the only gay bar is Panorama which is mostly full of commercial boys). If you are on the young side (or young at heart) then the best place for the gay night life is Bangkok. One can go to Telephone Bar or Balcony for the gay scene and then later hit DJ Station and G.O.D for the gay dance clubs. For me, my buddies and I enjoy the gay scene in Phuket...cleaner beaches/ and a decent gay scene (for a few days). Trying to make suggestions on Sawatdee Gay Thailand will always be difficult since it has a variety of ages and interests/ plus many members that like to complain-- thinking they're in charge of this particular gay site. :glasses7:

Thrillbill, i cannot believe you have addressed the above post in a serious manner.For someone of your standing to reply ..let alone acknowledge an obvious troll is not helpful!
I will overlook it this time.....consider yourself cautioned! :notworthy: :notworthy:

August 5th, 2010, 16:40
.... For someone of your standing to reply ..let alone acknowledge an obvious troll is not helpful!
I will overlook it this time.....consider yourself cautioned! :notworthy: :notworthy:

Is he fucking you or do you owe him money, that is the question.

http://www.athenryac.com/files/images/zebedee.jpg

August 5th, 2010, 16:48
Scottish-Guy!! I missed you!
No to both, i do not owe "him" money,and weeeeeeeelll it is not me!!

Anyway, tell us all about your little self.....how is Willie? :hello1:

August 5th, 2010, 16:53
Scottish-Guy!! I missed you!.....how is Willie? :hello1:

Still huge!

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

August 5th, 2010, 20:04
:sign5: :sign5:
Ok , SG but you could not do it without the The 'two baboons" changing my "avator"..Now if they want a "fair go" on equal ground...???????

August 5th, 2010, 20:11
Shit...I got to admit it is Funny. :sign5: :sign5:

August 5th, 2010, 22:22
Yere real fuckin funny,ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hoooooooooooooo :rolling:

Wesley
August 6th, 2010, 04:51
because some one is going to accuse you of being LMTU.Or bitch about your motive for saying something nice or good . I like Sunnee for personal reasons, I just don't like the big heads close to BBB. SO, then I am accused of being a ped just because I spend my time across the street in two guys guest house. I can afford better but not a better location for my fun.