PDA

View Full Version : Special offers and speedo night Krazy Dragon

lonelywombat
August 1st, 2010, 11:21
Mark has some great promotions for the month of August plus his beach party with Speedos on or off?[attachment=0:3ph0qniz]flyer coupon all day inside aug1SMALL.jpg[/attachment:3ph0qniz][attachment=1:3ph0qniz]beachparty500kb.jpg[/attachment:3ph0qniz]

allieb
August 1st, 2010, 12:49
Always a good night at the Krazy Dragon . I hope the customers aren't wearing speedos.

Dani69
August 1st, 2010, 23:13
Boys there only wear Tattoo┬┤s and wrinkles :bee:

christianpfc
August 2nd, 2010, 02:23
Speedo beach party sounds excellent! Unfortunately, I cannot be there. Have to work in Europe.

quiet1
August 2nd, 2010, 19:26
Speedo beach party sounds excellent!
Yes, providing that the wearing of speedos is restricted to staff only, and not extended to include customers.

paulg
August 12th, 2010, 18:52
Why is Krazy Dragon closed I thought it was the top place in Sunnee Plaza. What is happening about the speedo night on the 15th?

TOQ
August 12th, 2010, 19:12
Why is Krazy Dragon closed I thought it was the top place in Sunnee Plaza. What is happening about the speedo night on the 15th?

It is closed today for the Queen's birthday. It will be open tomorrow

andrewcraig
August 15th, 2010, 12:21
Mark just posted this to GTT re tonight . Is it raining very heavy???????

Quick reminder Sunday 15th August starting at 8pm the KRAZY DRAGON, new themed night beerz
BEACH PARTY BoyтАЩs in beach clothes buttz and music from the 60тАЩs. cheerz cheerz
DonтАЩt forget Sundays special open 100 piper 900bht all night with free ice and mixers.
Dont wory if it keep raining we have water wings. laugz

Mark

bing
August 15th, 2010, 19:38
I hope the Beach thing is a big success, but why would one want to see boy in bikini when the Krazy Dragon already have wonderful shorts that make the boys and their lower parts so observable and available. So will not feel so bad in missing the beach day and look forward to seeing regular shorts on my next visit.