PDA

View Full Version : Toilet paper boy's trip Report Part 1

zinzone
July 31st, 2010, 11:54
I arrived last Saturday from Vatican City on the Air Israel flight, First Class.Just before disembarking had a lovely meal on the plane of pork chops. Very Tasty. The immigration at BKK airport was very very polite and the passport officer gave me a beaming smile, and whispered to me as I went thru : 'Hey don't I know you from Gay Sombrero?". No money changed hands. The helicoptor was waiting for me and in thirty short minutes we landed on the roof of my guest house in pattaya and as the owner knew me I was rewarded with the penthouse room, and i was treated as a VIP as i got the only room with a fan. Wow i am so famous.i love the sounds and smells of Sunee Plaza. The whiff of white powder that pervades the whole area. Then suddenly whilst I was un packing my tent a shout came from the street. Was it my name?? How could this be?? It was at least 5 years since my picture was on 'Most Wanted". It was a blond stunner in the street who did not stop screaming until his motor bike was removed from his foot. Butt I am so famous. Wow.By this time I am so hungry and found a wonderful french restaurant right next to the guest house. Although it was only 7 in the morning the place was packed but as I am well known to the owner even if it is my first time in Pattaya and he showed me the 200 page wine list. But i decided on beans on toast with mushy peas as it was only 29 baht.After eating i walked the 5 minutes to Jontium Beach. The sea was blue and clean and i was amazed by the friendly white skinned green eyed boys , all who who promised me they were not money boys. And of course they all knew me.
Later back in my room i found the room service menu too expensive, as i need to take care with my budget as I have a booking for Chiang Mai by private jet coming soon. I then enjoyed sunee plaza So I went back to the french restaurant as the owner had kept the remains of my beans on toast. Again no money changed hands.
Sunee Plaza: so nice and clean So many wonderful boys and bars! My favourite is "No Entry" as the mama san, a manly type, explained that of their 89 dancers only one is not a virgin and he was off tonight. And the MS refused any tip from me, instead we consumed 5 bottles of whisky on the house and the next thing I remembered waking up at the guest house with Blondie next to me and he said it had been his night off from "No Entry" bar..he left soon after and I could not find my credit cards but hey they will turn up later.
At night i was back at jontium and everyone loves me except they would not let me see the show for free, so I walked to Boy's Town. It is low class compared to Sunee and anyway some people did not recognize me.Back to Sunee and blondie waiting for me and he got out of his Benz and wished me well for my trip.
I love Pattaya.Thats all i am going to tell you about for now.It is time for my medication so will stop writing this after which i can walk around in the court yard in solitary before the men in white coats being me back to my cell.Everyone loves and knows me.
I hate you all!

End of Part 1.

Beachlover
July 31st, 2010, 12:12
Hahahahahaha... Thanks.

That was well written. You know your satire well.

July 31st, 2010, 12:56
Much more enjoyable, much easier to "believe" than the thread which inspired it. Thanks Z. Looking forward to the Chiang Mai segment.

Impulse
July 31st, 2010, 13:06
Now thats a trip report!! Hope to hear more.Well done!
The sea was blue and clean and i was amazed by the friendly white skinned green eyed boys HHmmm,I question this part though.The water is rarely clean,and though the bois like to put on the white makeup,don't they mostly have brown eyes?
Otherwise very accurate and sounds like you had a great time!

July 31st, 2010, 15:43
You know when you're in company and somebody who thinks they're witty tells a joke that falls completely flat?

Well...

CoffeeBreak
July 31st, 2010, 16:15
You know when you're in company and somebody who thinks they're witty tells a joke that falls completely flat?

Well...

OP: the post is hilarious and maybe scottish git...I mean guy...ought to take out whatever is bothering him from under his kilt, or better still have it surgically removed.

Cees-Holland
July 31st, 2010, 17:19
LOL
I love reading people's trip reports.
So I started reading, with an open mind.
Then when Helicopter was mentioned I thought "Wow, I really am to much of a poor bugger to visit Thailand. Travelling by bus and all".

Anyway, if you can tear yourself away from your many friends and your busy schedule, I hope you can find the time for part 2.

Dani69
July 31st, 2010, 17:27
:sign5: Love it :sign5:

July 31st, 2010, 18:20

Well...

OP: the post is hilarious and maybe scottish git...I mean guy...ought to take out whatever is bothering him from under his kilt, or better still have it surgically removed.

I'm sorry but it's not hilarious - in my opinion it's not even funny.

The only reason it appeals to YOU is because you have a history of disliking Paperboy.

And as far as your own remarks are concerned - if racism is your idea of humour then you are more to be pitied than scolded.

:occasion9:

allieb
July 31st, 2010, 18:55
[quote="scottish-guy":21r9uigo]You know when you're in company and somebody who thinks they're witty tells a joke that falls completely flat?

Well...

I'm sorry but it's not hilarious - in my opinion it's not even funny.

The only reason it appeals to YOU is because you have a history of disliking Paperboy.

And as far as your own remarks are concerned - if racism is your idea of humour then you are more to be pitied than scolded.

:occasion9:[/quote:21r9uigo]

And I don't find it the least bit amusing. The last time I read shit like that was in school. It's schoolboy stuff

homeseeker
July 31st, 2010, 19:07
Well done zinzone, very funny.
Allieb being a gay in saudi arabia you will find little that is funny.
But you probably have no sense of humour in any event.

Beachlover
July 31st, 2010, 19:26
It's a parody of paperboy's trip report and previous posts. If you haven't read his posts, you won't find it funny.

Beachlover
July 31st, 2010, 19:32

Last time he giggled was at a public execution when it took two swipes for the guy's head to fall off.

How many swipes do you think it will take for LMTU's* cancer ridden tongue to come off?

*Red Ruby

July 31st, 2010, 20:09
Dunno, but when the time comes I hope they'll take his fingers off, too -- so he can't pollute these forums with his stupidity any more.

That can be arranged locally through a compatriot of mine.

July 31st, 2010, 20:14
Ok ,I will "take the Bait" as paperboy is not here to defend himself.
Zinzone, I am not "trying" to deliberately insult you...this is the truth! You have no clue about humour,parody, or wit ,these characteristics are alien to you.In fact your little piece highlights this,that you went to all that trouble ...only to make a complete fool of yourself is embarrassing !!!
In fact your nonsense only supports my view that very few (posters ) actually have the talent to tell a story....factual OR otherwise! YOU DO NOT HAVE IT! Please do not subject us to this trite again!
As for your fawning lackies.....oh shit..they have discredited you more than I ever could....Christ they actually compound your foolishness.What are you mentally, 10 years old!!!!

Beachlover
July 31st, 2010, 20:22
this is the truth!

I think it's your opinion.

Some (most) people found it funny. Some people didn't. No need to get all adorable and have a hissy fit.

sticky rice
July 31st, 2010, 20:58
why not bring back paperboy????????????????????????
He was only a member for a short time, but has become an icon :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:
Long live paperboy

July 31st, 2010, 21:12
No Hissy fit here BL,just think it unfair of Zinzone to attack a guy when he ( paperboy)is not here to defend himself . But Zinzone is very much aware of this...hence my post.

Beachlover
July 31st, 2010, 21:19
Why are you certain he's not here to defend himself? Nothing's stopping him from reading the forum, seeing the post and deciding to respond.

It's like saying a journalist attacking a politician in a newspaper article is unfair because the politician doesn't have a rebuttal article immediately after. There's nothing unfair about it.

allieb
July 31st, 2010, 21:21

Last time he giggled was at a public execution when it took two swipes for the guy's head to fall off.

Wrong again The last time I giggled was when you got banned for the umpteenth time. By the way If your'e in Jeddah any time soon, I will try to arrange for a front row VIP place for you at a stoning.

July 31st, 2010, 21:31
It's like saying a journalist attacking a politician in a newspaper article is unfair because the politician doesn't have a rebuttal article immediately after. There's nothing unfair about it.

You compare Zinzone's nonsense to a journalists' article???? WTF are you smoking?

allieb
July 31st, 2010, 21:35

Actually being a gay in Saudi Arabia is like being a child in a toy shop. It's all there to play with but you don't have to buy it,its free. I Would prefer to live here than in Thailand. If you only knew. Its been the best kept secret for years. Only Oops I dropped one again would dissagree. But who gives a shit about him anyway? He had to change his name 7 times to stay on this board go figure it out is he pathetic or what?

July 31st, 2010, 22:34
I am still laughing! :bounce:

At what?

July 31st, 2010, 23:29
I am still laughing! :bounce:

Da! The toilet paper trip report !

No you're not voyager, you are probably in "The Coroners Bar" waiting for the next corpse to talk about.Face it, you, have'nt had a genuine laugh for years,and this is just another pathetic attempt of support for that half-wit Zinzone.

July 31st, 2010, 23:47
Ok ,I will "take the Bait" as paperboy is not here to defend himself.
Zinzone, I am not "trying" to deliberately insult you...this is the truth! You have no clue about humour,parody, or wit ,these characteristics are alien to you.In fact your little piece highlights this,that you went to all that trouble ...only to make a complete fool of yourself is embarrassing !!!
In fact your nonsense only supports my view that very few (posters ) actually have the talent to tell a story....factual OR otherwise! YOU DO NOT HAVE IT! Please do not subject us to this trite again!
As for your fawning lackies.....oh shit..they have discredited you more than I ever could....Christ they actually compound your foolishness.What are you mentally, 10 years old!!!!

Did I miss anything here.

Zebedee, people like you make me sick to my stomach. I'm not sure who made you king of comedy to decide for the rest of us that Zinzone doesn't have humor, or wit. Your nonsense remarks only shows that the proverbial spring that SG claimed to be stuck up your ass has probably found a deeper hold.

I'd better stop here since you're probably retarded...,and I'm not deliberately trying to insult you...of course.

Homesoon ,why are so upset? Was it something I said?? :sign5: :sign5:
What is it you are trying to say exactly...because in your post ..all you have done is to quote me...and the rest is gibberish.
Tell Coffee I want him..LOL

August 1st, 2010, 00:10
]

You got it! I am the obese guy with the ridiculous wig on. :hello2:[/quote]
Relax Voyager! I never said any of the above (the wig etc) Age will come to all of us....if we're lucky! Enjoy your drink and your company!

August 1st, 2010, 00:23
Homesoon ,why are so upset? Was it something I said?? :sign5: :sign5:
What is it you are trying to say exactly...because in your post ..all you have done is to quote me...and the rest is gibberish.
Tell Coffee I want him..LOL

Thanks for proving your ignorance.

Homesoon,emmm ..this is a little delicate....but do you know "Coffee Break" what does he look like? How old is he? Is he a slut ...I hope so. Please do not tell him I was asking about him ok? You kno how things are honey....LOL somepeople are SOO out to lunch!
Toodle oouuuu!

sticky rice
August 1st, 2010, 00:29
the trip report is not funny, but you lot are. I can just imagine you all, over weight , over age , over wanked with nothing better to do in your lifes.
Ther are some nice people on here, not many, a few.
You lot really need to sit down and gather your thoughts.
its like a silly little boys playground in here today,

:glasses7:

August 1st, 2010, 00:38
the trip report is not funny, but you lot are. I can just imagine you all, over weight , over age , over wanked with nothing better to do in your lifes.

But Sticky do you see the material I have to work with? :sign5: As for overweight....well check out SP.

sticky rice
August 1st, 2010, 00:44
:rolling:
yes i guess your right :occasion9:

August 1st, 2010, 00:50
:rolling:
yes i guess your right :occasion9:
How about you sticky? Are you young ,asian and sexy??? And what is it you are looking for ..pray tell!

August 1st, 2010, 03:26

Very insightful for someone who has apparently been a member for 6 days.

You ought to take these Psychic powers on to the stage - you'll make a fortune

sticky rice
August 1st, 2010, 06:45
no im not young nor im a asain.
Im 1000% scotish thankyou very much
if you want pyschic powers try Derek Ogilvie , or even my other friend Gordon Smith
i wont let you know who iam yet, but im in that circle :alc:

gorcum-old
August 1st, 2010, 07:36
I really enjoyed reading this post, we can all recognise things in it and sometimes ourselves. good work!!!!!!

Beachlover
August 1st, 2010, 10:47

You compare Zinzone's nonsense to a journalists' article???? WTF are you smoking?

No, the analogy was about your complaint that he's "not here to defend himself". He has seen it so it looks like he doesn't want to respond in public or maybe he already has...

August 2nd, 2010, 16:38
Funny ZINZONE, NEVER laughed so hard ! :sex:

:notworthy:

More Please ! :rolling: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Trolls get what they deserve.

August 2nd, 2010, 17:50
.....Im 1000% scotish...
if you want pyschic powers try Derek Ogilvie , or even my other friend Gordon Smith
i wont let you know who iam yet, but im in that circle :alc:

Let me guess................... Gipsy PetrolEngine??

http://petulengro.com/GipsyPetulengro.jpg

By the looks of you, you have a large crystal ball under your jumper for sure.