View Full Version : Pattaya to Jomtiem

July 30th, 2010, 20:21
Is the road from Pattaya to Jomtiem past View Talay 2 complete or do I still need a dust mask??

July 30th, 2010, 22:34
Is the road from Pattaya to Jomtiem past View Talay 2 complete or do I still need a dust mask??

Go on....be a devil....take a chance....live dangerously

:occasion9:

donald1
July 31st, 2010, 04:52
I was there July 7-17 and YES the construction is done. No mask required ALTHOUGH there is a serious pothole problem on the first turn out of town. I mean you will hit your head, your bladder will bounce and your ass will hurt when the baht bus rolls over them. Always a JOY @ only 10baht.

jvt22222
July 31st, 2010, 07:33
NO, it is not complete ........ it is complete (more or less three lanes in each direction) from the overpass at the intersection of Thappraya and Third Road past the Pratamnak intersection at Sugar Hut on up to View Talay #1 ........ the heavy rains play havoc with the poor job and constant potholes surface (do pot holes surface???) .........from View Talay #1 onward toward Jomtien is still under construction ........... however, all construction has stopped for several weeks ......... from the entrance to Jomtien Complex to around the Hunaman Statue it is a total disaster ........ a totally/unbelievably inept display of city government's attempt at road construction and city planning!!!!!

July 31st, 2010, 15:53
What exactly is the point of this thread?

You might as well ask if the manhole cover at the Corner of Soi VC has been replaced?

Or if my laundry is ready?

Basically, who cares?

:dontknow: