PDA

View Full Version : FROM BOYS TO FEMS

July 29th, 2010, 19:39
Posted by Big Ruby:

ItтАЩs a crying shame, with the new concept of a Bar that was to Open, on the premises of the Sky Boy Bar has now fallen through, I see it was going to have the opposite bar, which is going to Open called FAMOUS BAR opposite the Hamburger Bar, past the old Look Bar, look up one floor, To cater for those who only like their meat wrapped in feathers with handbags, and make up, a new Lady Boy Bar, is to be the place to be.

If any one else would like to lease the SKY BAR next to The POOL in Sunee, the owner will work the Bar for you and front it ,if you know where to find Man Boys, that act like men, your make a fortune, I cant see the new owners of famous bar making similar, as Men are what the customers want, not fems, now with the CORNER BAR, claiming to be a LADY BOY BAR, with grown men dressed as women serving you, and most of the other bars that are inundated with fem boys, it looks at though you will have to go to Chiang Mai for men No lady boys or fems in the bars there, all men only.

The SKY BOYS BAR has now reverted back to being a late night drinks bar, free lancers that can be better then the Bar Boys, if you wait long enough, open all night, but mainly good with customers after 1am till late.

July 29th, 2010, 19:42
When will one learn that opening a bar is no money spinner. I have yet to hear of a rich bar owner.

jinks
July 29th, 2010, 20:22
I have yet to hear of a rich bar owner.

The rich ones open bars... and a few months later.....

As the saying goes "how to make a small fortune.... start with a large one!"

Brad the Impala
July 30th, 2010, 01:53
Is there a trainee moderator at work in the opening of this duplicate thread?

Beachlover
July 30th, 2010, 04:27
[quote="Big Ruby":3s3l3knr]
your make a fortune

What is stopping you?

Not having the intelligence of even a third grader, for starters.[/quote:3s3l3knr]

Not having enough money to even properly treat his life-threatening, public toilet blowjob induced oral cancer.

July 30th, 2010, 04:34
When u gotta blow, you gotta blow!

:occasion9:

July 30th, 2010, 04:39

Trouble is he blows and doesn't stop!

July 30th, 2010, 05:29
Catwampuscat (or the Cat's Arse as I call him) is more mental than mentor

lonelywombat
July 30th, 2010, 09:25

Trouble is he blows and doesn't stop!

Scottish-guy if you do not realize Combat is really Sanook reincarnated and he is usually online with his mentor catawampuscat !

Now who is nowvoyager or who is using nowvoyagers ID to post

Beachlover
July 31st, 2010, 19:23
Nowvoyager is also known as hereforme, bornagain and manfucker.

August 1st, 2010, 13:35
[attachment=0:2x8krgda]master-blaster.jpg[/attachment:2x8krgda] BEACHLOVER OUTTED !

This what happens when you have metal for a brain, they call it KNUMB SKULL?

August 1st, 2010, 15:06
[attachment=0:26q7yh5i]master-blaster.jpg[/attachment:26q7yh5i] BEACHLOVER OUTTED !

Seems like you have lost your only friend (nowvoyager) he's gone after posting what was a very, very childish post and picture. Do you think you could also do the same and leave SGT to those with better grammatical skills then you possess!

August 1st, 2010, 19:36
[attachment=0:1gealbr3]master-blaster.jpg[/attachment:1gealbr3] BEACHLOVER OUTTED !

Seems like you have lost your only friend (nowvoyager) he's gone after posting what was a very, very childish post and picture. Do you think you could also do the same and leave SGT to those with better grammatical skills then you possess!

You cant say anything nice if you tried, can you combat====== or sanook your real name, your asking to be deleated again .

Beachlover
August 1st, 2010, 20:11
Combat's said many nice things. Just not about you, LMTU.

With all the well-deserved slagging you get here, why do you come back anyway?

You've been deleted so many times it's hard to recall all your handles... let me tell u, bottoms up, just a moment, jenny, i don't believe it, seen and heard and more.

August 1st, 2010, 20:21
Im not bothered by the local school bullys, meet you in the street you would run a mile, but when your hiding behind your computer screen, you are so brave, I think they call your type a big girls Coward.

I have been here since its conception why should I go any where, its you who needs to run. No room for nutters like you here?

Beachlover
August 1st, 2010, 20:34
Do you mean the same way you ran a mile, arms flailing, when you were presented with a bill for accommodation services, LMTU? How did it feel to be dragged off to the police station in Jomtien?

Why would I run a mile? I've nothing to run from. Certainly not you with those thin bony arms... never done a day's hard work in your life have you?

August 1st, 2010, 20:45
In your dreams if you believe that urbon myth, your madder than I thought?

Beachlover
August 2nd, 2010, 11:30
Ok then... Here's an opportunity for you to bust that myth:

Were you, or were you not, physically pursued for refusing to pay a bill for services rendered and taken to the police station afterwards? Does anyone back up your side to the story?

andrewcraig
August 2nd, 2010, 19:08
Im not bothered by the local school bullys, meet you in the street you would run a mile, but when your hiding behind your computer screen, you are so brave, I think they call your type a big girls Coward.

I have been here since its conception why should I go any where, its you who needs to run. No room for nutters like you here?

been here since "conception" what was your handle then? master blaster OMG. Is that a drug you mix with G&T

August 3rd, 2010, 03:53
..... I think they call your type a big girls Coward......

Don't be riccidoodleous

It's a big girl's blouse

......And I can say that without fear of contraception

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YBfwQZO5az4/SrI2AevvCaI/AAAAAAAADUY/4dK_3K7nEGY/s400/baker09.jpg