PDA

View Full Version : NOW MON. NITE....LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER SUNNI BLACKOUT!

witchhunt
July 27th, 2010, 17:57
Late afternoon riding through Sunni....Saw some bar guys, said police told them they can open at midnite! Gee these holidays are great...More to come next month! :occasion9:
As Boystown usually is empty not sure how to tell how this effects them!

Whose motorbike were you riding or a passenger on. Isnt it dangerous to ride with a man who recently crashed his motorbike.
Maybe he was not on his tablets and Gin and Tonic ,at the same time. Bit early in the day.

It is very nice of him to allow you to use his ID and password to add to your many names on this board.

Beachlover
July 27th, 2010, 18:34
You can't be having a 'lucid' moment... Writing almost as badly as LMTU.

Seriously, are prostitutes the only humans your life revolves around? Does anyone remember your Birthday?

cdnmatt
July 27th, 2010, 18:56
Late afternoon riding through Sunni....Saw some bar guys, said police told them they can open at midnite!

Phew, disaster averted! Must have been a pretty stressful day for you, thinking you'd have to go 24 hours without a go-go bar.

Beachlover
July 27th, 2010, 20:37
You can't be having a 'lucid' moment... Writing almost as badly as LMTU.

Seriously, are prostitutes the only humans your life revolves around? Does anyone remember your Birthday?

Matt isn't that a bit like the pot calling the kettle black?

You're so drunk you don't even know who you're quoting and talking to anymore... Time to go to bed, alone and unloved, old man!

Beachlover
July 28th, 2010, 06:02
Yep, he doesn't love you. Only the baht in your back pocket. He's probably disgusted by your flabby form. See that smile on his face? It's actually a grimace.

Dodger
July 28th, 2010, 07:20
Opps Wrote:

The question is whether or not you have anything other than delinquent boy prostitutes, alcohol, pills, and hair bleach

Toss in an occasional pizza and I'd be as happy as a pig in shit.

I understand from your comments and constant digs against the participants in the sex scene that you must have been terribly abused as a child and in need of a little hand-holding, but I doubt that you'll receive that here...you need a shrink.

And please don't get started. I can hear your wheel turning know...and I do mean "wheel."