PDA

View Full Version : Hell, why not just re-post the whole goddamn story here ...

Smiles
July 26th, 2010, 11:31
In the thread recently started by Dodger entitled 'Boy Special on Chicago TV' it was said (by him) that this was a copy and paste job of a five year old post. The link given by Dodger was fine, but laziness lurks here, in spades, so here's the copy of said story ... a younger and hornier Dodger (should that ~ of the latter ~ be possible), a more literary mood.
So here's the whole story copied in it's entirety ... as we are in the mood.

Dodger is a gem here ... blatantly 'at-the-ready' ~ sword unsheathed always ~ pulling no punches, suffering fools only slightly, generous in judgement of almost all things, exhibiting a delightful anti-naivete (if only, if only you, Beachlover), been-through-it-all cosmic giggle au Thailand.
Wish we had more like Dodger here ... but meanwhile stuck with the superficial soul-destroying dreck of N./H./O./P./D./etc etc etc

Comment by Dodger
"Boy Special on Chicago TV"
Lead [-]
(07/03/05 15:34:59)
Posting Freak
Reply Quote More
My Recent Posts
TAGS : None

Well...the door to my apartment just closed after hosting a very interesting 4th of July dinner for my parents and 2 of their closest friends.

Everything was going just fine...they loved the Thai meal I prepared which included; Coconut Rice with Pineapple, Glazed Duck Breast with chilli sauce and plum jam, and Bananas and Coconut Milk for dessert...then it was movie time.

In preparation for their visit, I shuffled through numerous tapes that I filmed in LOS during my last adventure and labeled the ones I would show my them after dinner. I have 14 1/2 hours of film which was shot over a 7 week period and I intended to just show them short clips from several tapes totalling about an hour so I wouldn't put them to sleep. I plan to have these films edited and transferred to DVD's professionally, although haven't had the time to take them in yet.

Anyway, everything was going just fine up to this point. My guests were still mumbling their compliments on the food as they shuffled their way to the living room. Dad stuck his cigar butt in his mouth so we would recognize him. He doesn't smoke anymore but still does the cigar butt thing to get on Moms nerves. Their friends Ed and Louise plopped down on the love seat...Louise was impressed with the Thai artifacts laying around and Ed just sat their with a catatonic look on his face. Everything's set.

The first 20 minute film section covered the Buddhist wats in Lampoon and Lampang, and ended up highlighting the Songkran celebration in Phrae Province. They absolutely loved it. The second 20 minute section cover the floating market in BKK including teak wood carving and the processing of mulberry wood into paper. They loved this also. The third 20 minute section covered scenes from my trip to Koh Samet. They were astonded by the sheer beauty of the island and especially liked the shots of Aou Prao Bay, but the shots of Boy Special laying on my bed wearing only his bikini under pants was a different story.

Yes my freinds, I fu*ked up big time. I'm sitting here writing this stuff to you right now because I'm still numb from the shock.

My parents, at least up to this point didn't even know I was gay, or never let on if they do know.

Oh no, that's not all...as I tripped while trying to dash across the living room floor I knocked Eds hot coffee on his lap and almost knocked my mother clear out of her chair. Ed had his fat ass on the remote so I had no choice but to just try to jerk the camera cable from the back of my big screen TV. In the 15 seconds it took me to do this, Boy Special had already whipped his dick out and was shaking it in front of the camera. Go ahead and laugh your asses off, but I am fu*ked!

I very carefully went over this film before showing it just for this reason. Several of the films had short scenes like this which I intended to remove completed. I mean the guy who's going to edit this for me is now a minister.

Well, the cigar butt fell out of Dads mouth and landed in his cup of coffee, Mom immediately jumped out of her seat and dashed to the bathroom. Ed was more alive looking than I've seen him in years...I actually think I saw him grin at one point. Louise, who's always quick on her feet, just started asking me questions about Thai food recipes...I just stood there speachless. Of course the joint I smoked before they arrived helped matters tremendously.

Not having any idea what to do at this point, I simply apologised for not doing a thorough enough job with the editing before they came over as I simultaneously made my way to help Louise calm Ed's nerves after having boiling hot coffee dumped on his crotch.

Dad walked out on the balcony, which is never a good sign. He was either going to leap and throw me over the side, but I felt inclined to join him. He interupted me in the middle of a second attempt at an apology and told me, in his normal controlled and somewhat commanding tone, "Vic, obviously, your friend in the film was drunk and is missing a few bricks...how could any normal person let someone film them doing something so stupid...furthermore, what are you doing hanging around with people like that...are those the type of friends you talk about cherishing so much when you're off trapsing around China" My response: "No Dad, I keep telling you it's Thailand, not China, and my friend wasn't drunk, he was just goofing around." Then a real good one liner came spilling out of my trembling lips..."Dad, Thai people are just like that...they get a little goofy simetimes, that's all." I thought he was going to backhand me right off the balcony.

I'm sure my Mom will do her best to calm Dad's nerves on their drive home. Louise will be on the phone with Mom reassuring her that her and Ed were not effected in the least by what they saw...she's a real class act. By the reaction on Ed's face, he's probably straining to remember what Boy Specials cock looked like, and I'm left here with a pile of dirty dishes and a broken camera cable.

Well...that's it. There's absolutely no fooling Mom. She'll expect a full detailed report I'm sure within the next day or so. Dad will get over it in a few days (or pretend he is) and just start back with his routine complaints about me spending too much time in China. I can just imagine his reaction if he caught the scene of me sucking on Boy Specials cock, especially in the presence of his military chum Ed...that would have went over real good.

Well, that's that. If you can take anything of value away from my screwup, just remind yourself to never make the same mistake.

It took Boy Special 3 years to trust me enough to film him like that...if he ever found out that my parents were sitting over at my place watching him flapping his cock around I'd be the next reported balcony leaper in PTY.

I'll give you an update in a few days...if I'm still alive.

Beachlover
July 26th, 2010, 11:50
Smiles, you're getting redundant.

It was already copied and pasted into THIS forum last year... "The whole goddamn story"... right under your long, authoritative nose you keep using to jab people with.

gay-thailand-f9/few-you-were-looking-for-this-old-dodger-post-t16197.html?hilit=chicago#p161812 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/few-you-were-looking-for-this-old-dodger-post-t16197.html?hilit=chicago#p161812)

Smiles
July 26th, 2010, 11:58
At least I didn't put your first letter up there. Soon ... the 'B'.
Tell me: Is there a Message Board on this good earth that you don't flood? Longitude and latitude coordinates appreciated.

July 26th, 2010, 13:53
Longitude and latitude coordinates appreciated.

I think i just wet myself :laughing3:

Beachlover
July 26th, 2010, 19:41
Longitude and latitude coordinates appreciated.

This is either another failed attempt at being witty or a generational thing...

Tell me: Is there a new member you DON'T call a troll and berate like you would a teenager?

Diec
July 27th, 2010, 02:38
Leave Smiley alone!! He rules the land. Somehow he came into some money (mommy and daddy?) and now he is King of everything that is right and wrong.