PDA

View Full Version : Let Me Tell You Exposed!!!

cdnmatt
July 24th, 2010, 16:47
Yeah, well... last night, my friend bought my Johnnie Walker. Top that!

heh, fuck....

July 24th, 2010, 18:43
Last evening while having diner at the restaurant Alois guess who came to diner with an entourage? Yes LMTU in the flesh, looking wonderful and hosting a party for eight. Myself and three other friends two of which are members of SGT were so pleased to see him looking fit as a fiddle and one would think flush with cash . Upon seeing us he immediately came over and we greeted our old friend fondly. We had a great deal to catch up on but being the good host he is he had to return to his party, no sooner had he sent a bottle of wine to our table.
At the end of our meal our group and his merged and I have not laughed so hard or enjoyed an evening so much in a long time. About an hour went bye my group had already paid our bin and LMTU paid the bin for his entire party as well as the wine he sent to our table. And certainly he has never been shy when it comes to tipping.
No wonder he is the topic of so much conversation!

I laughed at the Title of the thread.
I had this vision of her being caught in some slimy toilet, giving some bit of rough, a blow job!
Maybe the title should have been 'Flush, Flush and more Flushing' or Rinse Rinse and more Rinse!

love to know who Diner was? Diner Washington, Diner have a crap. What an absolute hoot :hello2: :hello1: :hello1:

Beachlover
July 24th, 2010, 20:26
Yeah, well... last night, my friend bought my Johnnie Walker. Top that!

heh, fuck....

You're just too drunk to type any further aren't you?

I know that feeling... hahahaha

cdnmatt
July 24th, 2010, 21:03

Nah, wasn't drunk at all when I posted that (bit tipsy now though :-)). Was just being sarcastic. Post a stupid thread, expect a stupid response, type of thing.

Why did he have to buy your Johnnie Walker? Don't they even have a 7/11 were you live? I hope you charged him a fair price for it!

Because he's rich, and likes to drink the expensive stuff. I'm not paying 900 baht for a bottle of whiskey, when I can get one for 200 baht. He knows that. We always pickup the mixer & food bill though, so it always evens out. None of us give a shit anyway...

Beachlover
July 24th, 2010, 21:27

Nah, wasn't drunk at all when I posted that (bit tipsy now though :-)). Was just being sarcastic. Post a stupid thread, expect a stupid response, type of thing.

You ARE drunk... hahahaha.... I know because I'm a little pissed myself now.

A little too much Johnie walker Gold....

I'm not paying 900 baht for a bottle of whiskey, when I can get one for 200 baht.

Seriously.... you cannot be getting a decent bottle ow whsikey for 200 baht... please.

Beachlover
July 24th, 2010, 22:10
How is he not getting it?

cdnmatt
July 24th, 2010, 22:52
Seriously.... you cannot be getting a decent bottle ow whsikey for 200 baht... please.

Bottle of blend suits me just fine, to be honest. That, and what's the point? Say you have 2 farangs, and 4 Thais going out for the night. For the most part, the Thais don't give a shit what they're drinking, as long as it gets the job done. The only two in the crowd who care about the quality of drink are the farangs. Why drop say 900 x 2 bottles, when the majority are just as happy with 200 baht bottles? I'd rather use that money elsewhere, especially when you're going out a few times a week.

cdnmatt
July 24th, 2010, 22:56
How is he not getting it?

The same way you never do. :idea:

That's just because you're so intelligent. :)

Oh, and you're part of the "in crowd" in Pattaya. :)

July 25th, 2010, 00:36

Bottle of blend suits me just fine, to be honest. That, and what's the point? Say you have 2 farangs, and 4 Thais going out for the night. For the most part, the Thais don't give a shit what they're drinking, as long as it gets the job done. The only two in the crowd who care about the quality of drink are the farangs. Why drop say 900 x 2 bottles, when the majority are just as happy with 200 baht bottles? I'd rather use that money elsewhere, especially when you're going out a few times a week.

Johnny Walker IS a blend.

Wesley
July 25th, 2010, 06:22
I would imagine ... none of us are as bad as we seem on the forum ,at least one on one. I have not met anyone to whom I felt any animosity towards after I met them and didn't particularly like them before I met them.

Alaan
July 25th, 2010, 07:11
Scottish Guy.........i think cd matt may be alluding to Blend285 the brand name of a currently very popular Bt200 Thai whiskey. But i could be wrong. I could also be wrong in assuming that many here dont know or care about the difference between a blend and a single malt etc, let alone Thais, especially when you are shoveling in a ton of soda, coke and ice....and by the time it gets to the paper/stone/sissors 'onthelock' time of the evening, LaoKhao/nail polish remover would be just as acceptable.

cdmatt/beachlover..incase you have yet to discover or even care about what you are missing, it is Nowvoyager's amusing(to him) take(on the way you said "my friend bought MY johnnie Walker") e.g. your friend buying YOUR bottle of JW from YOU (as opposed to him buying it FOR you). Yes hilarious i know.

Impulse
July 25th, 2010, 10:12
You ARE drunk... hahahaha.... I know because I'm a little pissed myself now. What are you?...Siamese twins?

Beachlover
July 25th, 2010, 12:09

That's fair enough if you have found a local drop, which is good... There's not much difference once you add mixers anyway (I usually drink whiskey straight).

cdmatt/beachlover..incase you have yet to discover or even care about what you are missing, it is Nowvoyager's amusing(to him) take(on the way you said "my friend bought MY johnnie Walker") e.g. your friend buying YOUR bottle of JW from YOU (as opposed to him buying it FOR you). Yes hilarious i know.

Yes, you're right. I had ruled out that out as the right interpretation because it's just too too lame... but I should factor in the individual involved too.

You ARE drunk... hahahaha.... I know because I'm a little pissed myself now. What are you?...Siamese twins?

Oh god, enough of the grammatical multi-interpretations! I said, "pissed myself" not "pissed at myself" LOL.

Dodger
July 25th, 2010, 16:21
Newvoyager Wrote:

Yes, LMTU has a very colorfull and outgoing personality which I have always enjoyed. What I like most about his personality is that he is extremly positive and knows how to have a good time. I have known him for years and never once heard a negative comment or complaint come out of his mouth - unlike so many other farang who seem to thrive on negativity to fuel their bitter lives.

July 25th, 2010, 16:46
Newvoyager Wrote:

Yes, LMTU has a very colorfull and outgoing personality which I have always enjoyed. What I like most about his personality is that he is extremly positive and knows how to have a good time. I have known him for years and never once heard a negative comment or complaint come out of his mouth - unlike so many other farang who seem to thrive on negativity to fuel their bitter lives.

Wow!! High praise indeed coming from someone of Dodger's status.Personally I do not know the man (LMTU)...but I have read many a post here where he was constantly vilified...something that immediately sets alarm bell ringing in my little head.I detest any form of bullying or mistreatment of someone ,especially where it is only based on a personality clash.

andrewcraig
July 25th, 2010, 17:02
Many people here believe that nowvoyager is LMTU . Does Dodger deny that?

Beachlover
July 25th, 2010, 17:13
Nowvoyager is not LMTU. They're two separate people.

Nowvoyager used to be hereforme, bornagain and (I forget the other handles).

LMTU's past handles are prince charming, seen and heard, jenny, bottomsup, just a moment... and many more.

July 25th, 2010, 18:08
Nowvoyager is not LMTU. They're two separate people.

Nowvoyager used to be hereforme, bornagain and (I forget the other handles).

LMTU's past handles are prince charming, seen and heard, jenny, bottomsup, just a moment... and many more.

"Jenny" is the most revealing lol

Beachlover
July 25th, 2010, 18:11
I don't remember if that handle was actually called, "jenny"... I just remember LMTU claiming to be named "jenny" and all the posts on that handle were signed off with that name...

Anyway, jinks has been trying to get rid of him for years... so his obliteration should be celebrated.

andrewcraig
July 25th, 2010, 18:54
He claims he pays his $100 per year and is entitled to post what he likes, when he likes and as often as he likes.

hereforme used to be craig who has gone very quiet since his accident on his motorbike.

July 25th, 2010, 18:58
He claims he pays his $100 per year and is entitled to post what he likes, when he likes and as often as he likes.

I don't think jinks would agree with that little porkie pie.

Beachlover
July 25th, 2010, 19:36

hereforme used to be craig who has gone very quiet since his accident on his motorbike.

He went quiet for a while, then came back. Hereforme is Nowvoyager.

Beachlover
July 25th, 2010, 19:40
But what's the deal with so many posters getting new nicks. I can understand it if you change your nick but let everybody know that you've changed. it seems that many posters her got banned in the past and come back with new handles.

Look at how many new members start attacking other members from post one. I'm talking about unprovoked attacks. This clearly shows that there is an history between those members.

Yes... and this results in Smiles attacking new members from post one.

July 25th, 2010, 20:32
Newvoyager Wrote:

You are indeed Artful. When I read the 3rd sentence I wanted to vomit. Thinking is this guy another puppet dangling on strings!.
LMTU has more puppeteers working for him than you can imagine. Names suggested here are but a few. The thing is they all spout the same bullshit, thats why he cultivates them as friends.
But they in there blinkered way do not see it.

I will exclude you as I do not know you and some of the other puppets, but I believe what I am told and that is distinctly different from your view. Thats how he gets away with so many things. Lies Lies and more Lies. The guy doesnt lie straight in bed!!

What they enjoy is the tricks of the use of different handles. Hence probably the restaurant visits to discuss who does what!!
With LMTU contributing the greatest number and the others to dim to see it ,then the charade continues. So is he LMTU or isnt he LMTU!!! That is the question.

I also have to be honest and say I am another figment of the imagination and in fact am LMTU !:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I fuel my dislike towards him because of something he did to some friends, which was despicable, but now have learned to live with, albeit a little poorer.

July 25th, 2010, 22:01
He enjoys every moment and could care less what anyone thinks as he goes on his merry way! :occasion9:

It's pleasing to read that he 'could' care less what anyone thinks and hopefully his 'merry way' is a very, very long way away from here!

dab69
July 26th, 2010, 00:31
He enjoys every moment and could care less what anyone thinks as he goes on his merry way! :occasion9:

It's pleasing to read that he 'could' care less what anyone thinks and hopefully his 'merry way' is a very, very long way away from here!

his "Mary" way?

Impulse
July 26th, 2010, 03:38
Yes, LMTU has a very colorfull and outgoing personality which I have always enjoyed. What I like most about his personality is that he is extremly positive and knows how to have a good time. I have known him for years and never once heard a negative comment or complaint come out of his mouth - unlike so many other farang who seem to thrive on negativity to fuel their bitter lives. I agree with Dodger,lmtu is very funny and fun to hang with.He knows how to have a good time.I disagree with him not making negative comments though.Five years ago he was bad mouthing Cat.I have no idea what it was all about.
And being the colourful persona he is,he tends to fabricate stories and fibs.I think half the posters here who hate him,might think otherwise if they met in person.His strong point is his real life persona,not the internet,as you all know so well.
He is positive also.When I was purchasing my studio five years ago,he was one of the few positive and supportive ones I met.Others were negative,thinking it was a bad time to buy,especially Monte.He warning me not to buy,wait for a later time.It turns out that lmtu was right.Of course he could have been wrong,a 50/50 chance,but he was right none the less.

Dodger
July 26th, 2010, 05:00
andrewcraig Wote:

Well, I guess that means many people here are wrong.

Newvoyager happens to be a friend of mine who I have known for years and can assure you that he and LMTU are not one in the same.

July 26th, 2010, 10:43
Yes, LMTU has a very colorfull and outgoing personality which I have always enjoyed. What I like most about his personality is that he is extremly positive and knows how to have a good time. I have known him for years and never once heard a negative comment or complaint come out of his mouth - unlike so many other farang who seem to thrive on negativity to fuel their bitter lives. I agree with Dodger,lmtu is very funny and fun to hang with.He knows how to have a good time.I disagree with him not making negative comments though.Five years ago he was bad mouthing Cat.I have no idea what it was all about.
And being the colourful persona he is,he tends to fabricate stories and fibs.I think half the posters here who hate him,might think otherwise if they met in person.His strong point is his real life persona,not the internet,as you all know so well.
He is positive also.When I was purchasing my studio five years ago,he was one of the few positive and supportive ones I met.Others were negative,thinking it was a bad time to buy,especially Monte.He warning me not to buy,wait for a later time.It turns out that lmtu was right.Of course he could have been wrong,a 50/50 chance,but he was right none the less.

Rocket,You have posted a quote that appears to have been said by me.This is not the case.I did not make the above statement,in fact on a previous post I said I do not know the man.It seems you may have mixed up your quoting,the above statement was in fact made by Dodger.

Impulse
July 26th, 2010, 12:57
I know,a mistake Zebedee.I copy most of my post before I hit the send button and it screws up the whole post order at times.God forbid you are mistakenly thought of by others to have posted something positive on lmtu. In fact,as I wrote my post and sent it,immediatly it was sent to this dead forum.Lmtu cannot catch a break,lol.

July 26th, 2010, 14:03
I know,a mistake Zebedee.I copy most of my post before I hit the send button and it screws up the whole post order at times.God forbid you are mistakenly thought of by others to have posted something positive on lmtu. In fact,as I wrote my post and sent it,immediatly it was sent to this dead forum.Lmtu cannot catch a break,lol.

:sign5: :sign5:

I understand Rocket, it is easily done especially when a few quotes are "nested" together. This guy LMTU gets really bad press here.If he is still posting, I reckon he's got more skin than an onion!! Having said that if he gets the thumbs up from Dodger he can't be all that bad.

July 26th, 2010, 15:39
There once was a time that he was loved by all: http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/103 ... nsent.html (http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/1030/t/SEX-SCAM-IN-SUNEE-See-Latest-Worlds-Ages-of-Consent.html)

Oh dear, Poor old LMTU I bet that was a horrid thing to happen, good of him to warn others, it could happen to any one, I'm always wondering if the ID is real or I have go the dates wrong, as I.m sure many guys are. This will now make me even more careful.

Good on you LMTU, you sound like a genuine guy, no wonder you get so many knockers, thanks for all the Info.

July 26th, 2010, 16:20
Yes he is sanook you mean is combat we all know that you dont have to tell us?

lonelywombat
July 26th, 2010, 18:19
andrewcraig Wote:

Newvoyager happens to be a friend of mine who I have known for years and can assure you that he and LMTU are not one in the same.

I agree Nowvoyager is not LMTU who did post as nowvoyager after he had an accident on his
motorbike. He is a very close friend of LMTU who posted as hereforme and was an antognist of paperboy almost as soon as he started to post. Did he not start a thead about being overcharged for a gin and tonic at la Cage?

July 26th, 2010, 18:42
andrewcraig Wote:

I agree Nowvoyager is not LMTU who did post as nowvoyager after he had an accident on his
motorbike. He was an antognist of paperboy almost as soon as he started to post. Did he not start a thead about being overcharged for a gin and tonic at la Cage?

That must have been the same time as Old lonley Wombatty was an antognist for LMTU I often see the poor man, crying into his Soup, when he visits his daily restaurants, to report on them here poor man :thebirdman:

Beachlover
July 26th, 2010, 19:55
There once was a time that he was loved by all: http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/103 ... nsent.html (http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/1030/t/SEX-SCAM-IN-SUNEE-See-Latest-Worlds-Ages-of-Consent.html)

Yes... I wonder where he lost ALL that credibility.

Don't look now...he's talking to himself again!

Of course, the demented moron doesn't have anyone else to talk to...

Big "Ruby"... that's like the colour of his bald shiny forehead isn't it?

witchhunt
July 27th, 2010, 05:58

motorbike. He was an antognist of paperboy almost as soon as he started to post. Did he not start a thead about being overcharged for a gin and tonic at la Cage?

That must have been the same time as Old lonley Wombatty was an antognist for LMTU I often see the poor man, crying into his Soup, when he visits his daily restaurants, to report on them here poor man :thebirdman:

LMTU has stopped his restaurant reports and only cries when they ask him to pay. I see him round Sunee again Is it school holidays or just a holiday weekend.

Wesley
August 1st, 2010, 08:11

Yes... I wonder where he lost ALL that credibility.

Don't look now...he's talking to himself again!

Of course, the demented moron doesn't have anyone else to talk to...

Big "Ruby"... that's like the colour of his bald shiny forehead isn't it?

It went away slowly then all of a sudden there was a gig to do, I forget what about but some well known bars were being talked about , that set off a whole new ring of attacks on LMTU. Honestly in his own way it was the way he saw things, maybe not right ones , nevertheless, his opinions. I never thought him to be a troll just very often wrong!

Wesley
August 3rd, 2010, 09:59
why the fascination with LMTU, Why not just move on. Follow Dogers advice he will go away.

August 11th, 2010, 21:57
Nowvoyer said "We had a great deal to catch up on but being the good host he is he had to return to his party, no sooner had he sent a bottle of wine to our table."

I would have sent the wine back. If there is one thing I can't stand is someone making me feel inferior to them, even though it was a sort of "gesture of good". It is sending a message that they are better off than you, that they can afford to do this, and that you should be grateful.

Takes me back to a story when someone gave me a gold chain that they didn't want. Even though probably valuable, I threw it back at them, it was old and had some glue on it. Who do they think they are giving me material things that they want to throw away. I don't practice this type of "giving" myself. If someone asks me for something that I have then within reason I will give to them.

The whole set up of someone sending me a bottle of wine over is patronising, and I would sent it categorically back to him.