View Full Version : HIV and the over 50s

July 23rd, 2010, 18:43
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-10701792

This is a link to an increasing trend of HIV and people over 50.

Interesting, that its the older generation - one would have though the grey generation would have known better. Wonder how safe the over 50s are in Thailand. Mind you Thailand does not have the sex clubs like they have in the West.

July 23rd, 2010, 19:16
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-10701792

This is a link to an increasing trend of HIV and people over 50.

Interesting, that its the older generation - one would have though the grey generation would have known better. Wonder how safe the over 50s are in Thailand. Mind you Thailand does not have the sex clubs like they have in the West.

Some over 50's take the misguided view that as their remaining time on Earth is limited anyway and as the NHS will pay their HIV treatment bills and can keep them alive after diagnosis for 20 or 30 yrs - they may as well just carry on regardless.

Plus, if the worst happens, they would get a supplement on their Pension, and be eligible for Disability Living Allowance which provides a free car, road tax, insurance, and repairs. An OAP with HIV would never have been so well off financially.

If you have ever seen British pensioners running up the Ryanair gangway and pushing able bodied people out of the way, then you would realise how money motivated these people are.

:sign5:

July 23rd, 2010, 19:47
Yes I have, and they are quite tame vs what goes on in the UK (well not just the UK) now. Leather rubber spanking watersports nappies scat are to name a few that happen. Mention leather in Thailand and you're likely to get someone to cum on your leather three piece suite. There's a guy on the internet that fantasises about miniatureism - he fantasises about making himself go smaller and smaller, how that works I don't know. Anyway, beat that!

July 23rd, 2010, 20:22
It doesn't really matter what the numbers or age group are, if you have sex with multiple partners then get checked for all STD's on a regular basis. Even if you play safe getting infected with something can and still does happen.

July 23rd, 2010, 20:35
... There's a guy on the internet that fantasises about miniatureism - he fantasises about making himself go smaller and smaller, how that works I don't know. Anyway, beat that!

I can beat that, I spoke to a guy who was representative of people known as "plushophiles" - they have sex with soft toys or alternatively with each other while dressed in fur suits.

:hello1: :hello1:

July 23rd, 2010, 21:44
Ahh but wait for this - talking of furry suits, I knew a guy who liked dressing up and impersonating a rabbit - what's up doc!

And I bet you can't beat this, on the TV was a punter who liked girls to throw ring doughnuts on his hard jimmy widdle, if they managed to get one on they got an extra ┬г20 for each "success"

lonelywombat
July 24th, 2010, 08:42
Ahh but wait for this - talking of furry suits, I knew a guy who liked dressing up and impersonating a rabbit - what's up doc!

And I bet you can't beat this, on the TV was a punter who liked girls to throw ring doughnuts on his hard jimmy widdle, if they managed to get one on they got an extra ┬г20 for each "success"

They used to play that game in wildwestboys every saturday night, might even still do. I avoid WWB saturdays because the owner thinks he is a show biz personality. He loves the game.

lonelywombat
July 24th, 2010, 08:51
Are you sure you're not referring to the owner of the fabulous Venue?

Refresh my memory, have you ever been to Pattaya and if so when was the last time.

July 24th, 2010, 23:14
I forgot to mention, "they" tried the donut game on me, but mine is too fat and therefore couldn't do it - I only managed to get the cream on the end of it!!

July 24th, 2010, 23:52
I forgot to mention, they tried to donut game on me, but mine is too fat and therefore couldn't do it - I only managed to get the cream on the end of it!!

Was that a game that they played with you in one of those 'strange' UK establishments you mentioned earlier?

July 24th, 2010, 23:58
I forgot to mention, they tried to donut game on me, but mine is too fat and therefore couldn't do it - I only managed to get the cream on the end of it!!

Was that a game that they played with you in one of those 'strange' UK establishments you mentioned earlier?

Well, only if you call "Mr Donut" a strange establishment!