PDA

View Full Version : An Offer You Can't Refuse?

July 23rd, 2010, 04:49
Anybody having occasion to walk through Jomtien (at night presumably).... watch out for randy geriatrics:

http://www.gayromeo.com/JjJzlyDvdmwir28kPLPHoyLprFMmxXTl/auswertung/setcard/index.php?set=5903694&secure=K2yiiPRzFUTXyIwxi543dg%3D%3D

:rolling:

Beachlover
July 23rd, 2010, 07:09
The link doesn't work.

July 23rd, 2010, 16:55
Ok - sorry about that - a brief resume then:

Jomtien Farang wants sex outside with moneyboy.

Stats 68yo. 175cm.86kg - 5'9".189lbs
Body & Ethnics No entry & Caucasian
Hair Short & Grey

I want you to help me cum outside where I can get very excited! I like taking off all my clothes in dark public places with people nearby.

I am looking for a boy who is not shy or afraid to help me cum with other people nearby.

р╕Кр╕нр╕Ър╕Цр╕нр╕Фр╣А ╕кр╕╖р╣Йр╕нр╕Ьр╣Йр╕▓ р╕Вр╣Йр╕▓р╕Зр╕Щр╕нр╕Б р╣Бр╕ер╕░р╕Кр╕▒р╕Бр╕ р╣Ир╕▓р╕з р╣Др╕Ыр╕Фр╣Йр╕зр╕вр╕Б ╕▒р╕Щр╣Др╕лр╕б

:rolling:

lonelywombat
July 23rd, 2010, 19:17
Thank you scottish-guy I feel I understand you better now. even your posts seem to make more sense.
I do hope you get the attention you are craving from this post.
Your description fits the image I had figured for you perfectly.
Now dont forget to use that darned condom, it must be good for at least another dozen roots.

July 23rd, 2010, 19:19
Thank you scottish-guy I feel I undestand you better now. even your posts seem to make more sense.
I do hope you get the attention you are craving from this post.
Your description fits the image I had figured for you perfectly.

Good, Good - when you finally put your brain into gear and realise that I was posting from a Gay Romeo profile (maybe yours), do let us know.

In the meantime, please try to pay attention.

:occasion9:

rincondog
July 23rd, 2010, 22:47
S-G is still looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

July 23rd, 2010, 23:27

Ohh ...he got it! see "russian paed " thread ,and lots more ...'till he learns manners!

July 23rd, 2010, 23:30

That'll be 15 minutes more than you've ever had.