PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Canadian Boy looking for Thai friend and BF

July 22nd, 2010, 14:00
I am a 23 years old good looking chinese canadian boy from montreal and i would like to chat online with a Thai for friendship. If it goes furthur maybe can be boyfriend =P I like thai guys because i think they are cute ^^` There are not many Thai in Canada, so i would like to meet one from Thailand and chat on msn or yahoo messenger. Maybe i might visit thailand next year. So if any thai boy want to be friend, you can add me: zen.87@hotmail.com

cdnmatt
July 22nd, 2010, 16:33
Sorry, but wrong board. There's no Thais around here. Since you're 23 and say you're cute, you could probably easily find yourself a 65yo, 300lbs sugar daddy though.

Go get Camfrog (http://www.camfrog.com/), and put Thailand as your location when registering. You'll be talking to dozens of gay Thais within an hour. :-)

There are not many Thai in Canada

There's loads of Thais is Canada. You're just in the wrong city. Travel around Vancouver sometime. :-)

July 22nd, 2010, 17:02
....wrong board.....Go get Camfrog...you could probably easily find yourself a 65yo, 300lbs sugar daddy....

Au contraire...entirely the right board to find such a creature..he might have raise age limit to 75 though and he doesn't mention if he likes them in toupees.

:occasion9:

Beachlover
July 22nd, 2010, 19:14
How did you get to know Thai guys are cute if there are not many in Montreal?

Thai boys go nuts over Chinese-looking boys for some reason...

July 22nd, 2010, 19:47
If you can wait a few weeks there will be a nice young lad available, with his own motocy and a wad of cash.
Named Kim, he comes from the Khon Kaen area and will soon dump his current Canadian boyfriend. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

cdnmatt
July 22nd, 2010, 19:50
If you can wait a few weeks there will be a nice young lad available

Nice young lad? You try putting up with him for a couple weeks. :P

Then again, try putting up with me for a couple weeks. Works both ways. :)

July 22nd, 2010, 20:45
If you can wait a few weeks there will be a nice young lad available

Nice young lad? You try putting up with him for a couple weeks. :P

Then again, try putting up with me for a couple weeks. Works both ways. :)

Sounds very much like jealousy to me Matt, why else would someone put that into print when they don't even know either you or Kim in person?

Irish1972
July 23rd, 2010, 00:17
www.gayromeo.com (http://www.gayromeo.com)

Ron-Heng Vancouver
July 23rd, 2010, 02:19
Zen 87, there are a lot of gay Thai men in Canada, in Vancouver, and in Montreal. Having been with my Thai guy for 14 yrs , both of us living in Vancouver, (see our photos) I believe you do not need to look far! My bf and I have some friends in BKK (bf sister's friends) who are Thai, cute, and even want to move to Canada. Let me know if you go, I'll connect you up. He is a translator at a downtown travel office, very sweet, cute, and social. H visited my bf and I here in Vancouver for three weeks and loves it; he and a buddy are trying to move to Canada and out of Thailand.
Good luck to you and your exciting search!.

July 26th, 2010, 11:02
thanks you guys =D

July 26th, 2010, 23:41
I heard that bangkok has many mixes, chinese-thai mix... is that true?

Diec
July 27th, 2010, 00:37
Captain Kirk and Sulu really do love each other despite what the press says.

Beachlover
July 27th, 2010, 11:28
I heard that bangkok has many mixes, chinese-thai mix... is that true?

Yes... You generally get "Chi-Thais" (Chinese-Thai) and "Thai-Thais"... Both are cute and fun to be around. The Chi-Thais tend to be more serious, in my experience, but still very charming in a Thai way and lots of fun.

Dodger
July 27th, 2010, 17:18
Ron-Heng...

Great pics and you guys are a good looking couple.

Thanks for sharing.

Ron-Heng Vancouver
July 28th, 2010, 07:29
Dodger,

Thank you for the comments. They are appreciated.

I hope all posters on SGT can meet someone like Heng (Ben) and experience a sweet life like us.

It truly is our hope.