PDA

View Full Version : General Advice for Finding a Match with Masseur or Thai Boy

January 8th, 2006, 09:32
I am in Pattaya for a holiday at Ambiance. Love hanging out in Pattaya. I have been reading the posts, and have general idea about hooking up with guys. How do you work out the "details" of what will happen if you connect with a masseur or go-go boy or whatever? I have read posts with general info on tipping. But are most guys comfortable with all sex acts: i.e., top/bottom, s---ing, f---ing, etc? Or do you just boldly tell the guy what you like in advance? Will they understand?

Thanks guys. Think I will try a massage at the Royal House this afternoon, and hoping for a very happy ending!
Any advice/suggestions will be much appreciated.

Geezer
January 8th, 2006, 13:01
I too arrived in Pattaya six years ago not knowing how to proceed. I too stayed at the Ambiance, in my opinion the best hotel for a first timer or a hundredth timer. While breakfasting in the coffee shop I made friends who introduced me life in Paradise. IтАЩm sure you can do the same.

Check your PM (Personal Messages)

January 8th, 2006, 13:08
Mate if you just be a bit more fair dinkum in your questions i can have a go at them.I know you cant be too bold on here as you may upset the "do gooders" and the sheltered but what do u want ? Are you a top or a bottom? What do u like sexually?
To answer your questions and your not being fair dinkum with me are ya? You already know the flamin answer.Do guys do everything,u know they dont.Ok if your a Queen ,bottom or whatever you go to a go go bar ,look for a bloke you like,sit him down next to you,buy him a drink,always make sure its soft drink,and they drink it.Then you ask him the most important question.Can u get it up? He says yes ,you say WOW and next thing your bending over forwards to help him out.Ask questions to them tell them what you want.Special bars,special things.Sometimes i even have phsyical punchups that i dont start in go go bars.Once i offed a boy and sat down to get a second boy and got the first boy to go to 7/11 to buy me a couple of mars bars which i feel like now even though im sick.He gets angry and tells me thats not what he s for.I tell him get fucked and we get into a fight.I always make sure they understand no talking or making moaning noises in the room.And i dont like them walking near me if i off from boystown,i like to physically cary them back to my hotel at montys.No taxis,baht buses etc,i like to carry them,i tell them this before i off them.Most 99 per cent love me carying them back to Sunee.Usually i have a few energy drinks before i go,put on my gym shoes ,think of the dickheads i encounter on Sydney streets everyday and run thru Boystown with the boy in my arms.Usually by the time i get to the corner opp the travel agency i put them down,then when there not expecting it run behind them lifting them off their feet.Wouldnt be able to do it today but,cause im sick today,stupid flu.

elephantspike
January 8th, 2006, 13:21
....u get it up? He says yes ,you say WOW and next thing your bending over forwards to help him out.Ask questions to them tell them what you want.Special bars,special things.Sometimes i even have phsyical punchups that i dont start in go go bars.Once i offed a boy and sat down to get a second boy and got the first boy to go to 7/11 to buy me a couple of mars bars which i feel like now even though im sick.He gets angry and tells me thats not what he s for.I tell him get fucked and we get into a fight.I always make sure they understand no talking or making moaning noises in the room.And i dont like them walking near me if i off from....

O.K., Translation (in Chinese):

あなたがちょうどあなたが gooders " と保護されてかもしれないが, 何がu をほしいするよ うに私がここにである" ひっくり返すには余りににも大胆them. I の行を傾斜しているあなたを知って らうことができるあなたの 質問のビットより公平なdinkum 合わせなさいか.あなたは上か底 であるか. 何が性的にのようなu か.
あなたの質問及びあなた の私との公平なdinkum がないことに答えるためにはya がありな さいか. Flamin answer.Do の人がすべてをすることをあなたは に知っている, u は彼らを知っているあなたの底, 女王が行棒へ またはものは何でもあなた行けば行 ばdont.Ok は, あなたが好 むbloke を捜したり, あなたの隣に常に清涼飲料彼を, 買う彼を 飲み物と, 確かめる坐らせ, 最も重要なquestion.Can u はそれを 得ることをあなたが彼に尋ねるit.Then を飲むか. 彼ははい言う , ワウと次の事があなたがwant.Special 禁止する何をそれらへ彼 がout.Ask の質問それらに言うのを助けるため あなたの曲がる 余分が, 特別なthings.Sometimes i phsyical punchups を私が 行きbars.Once 行くthats がない常にfight.I にfucked 得, 私 達確かめる入ることを彼がs for.I 彼に言う何をim sick.He が 持っていたり腹を立てるそして私に むのに私が今のように感じ るかどれに第2 男の子を得るために私を火星棒のカ プルと買う ことを私が男の子及び土曜日をoffed, 最初男の子を7/11 へ行く ために得, 始めない言うことをあなたは言うroom. And の話すか, または作成呷く騒音と私は歩くそれ を好まないことを理解する ことをboystown からのi がmontys.No のタクシーで私のホテルへ 物理的にcary へ, 私それらを好めば, baht 等をバスで運ぶ, 私 はそれらを運ぶのを好むこれが私が のopp へ私がそれらをおろ す置く旅行会社を得るまでに私が毎 シドニーの通りで出会う動 く蹄鉄を打ち, dickheads について私のarms.Usually の男の子 とのBoystown によってthem.Most の99 パーセントを離れたi が 私が行く前に私が少数のエネルギー み物を有する Sunee.Usually へそれらをcarying 私を愛する前に, 置かれて私 の体操と, 考える私はそれらに言う, そこにfeet.Wouldnt を離れ てそれらを持ち上げるそれらの後ろ それを期待しないとき動く それを今日される
Does it make more sense now?

January 8th, 2006, 14:42
Does it make more sense now?

Now, can you translate it into English? :?

January 9th, 2006, 14:36
ES: That quotation is Japanese, not Chinese. 8)

January 10th, 2006, 05:01
Was that post by Mr. Sydney satirical??? I'm not so sure....

cottmann
January 10th, 2006, 07:59
If you consider the idea of a 140 kg Australian running from Boyztown to Soi Yensabai with a Thai barboy clutched to his manly bosom satirical, then, yes, his posting is certainly satirical!

January 10th, 2006, 14:10
If you consider the idea of a 140 kg Australian running from Boyztown to Soi Yensabai with a Thai barboy clutched to his manly bosom satirical, then, yes, his posting is certainly satirical!

I think I saw them! By George, I saw them!
But at the time, thought it was that common Pattaya sight: a baby elephant clutching his mahut in his trunk.
Had it not been for the gin...that done me in...I'd have known better: the mahut was holding only one banana!...a gluay lek. :twisted: