PDA

View Full Version : Smart massage - new location

blueboy
July 22nd, 2010, 12:13
Went to the new Smart massage at its new location straight opposite Boyztown on Second rd yesterday. Same staff than past location, nice new and clean with big showers and even a jacuzzi.
Massage always good but as per recent times always professional, no happy ending whatsoever.

A bit strange, because of where they are located they would seem to go for the gay clientele, but do not offer a full service. So suggest you don't go if you're looking for anything else than a good massage. :headbang:

Beachlover
July 22nd, 2010, 12:41
A bit strange, because of where they are located they would seem to go for the gay clientele, but do not offer a full service

Yeah but who says all gay clientele want 'full service' with a massage? I kind of feel dirty if I go to a massage place where I know it will be offered but I do prefer having a male therapist... So knowing this place is professional and has male therapists is appealing to me.

francois
July 22nd, 2010, 14:55
Went to the new Smart massage at its new location straight opposite Boyztown on Second rd yesterday. Same staff than past location, nice new and clean with big showers and even a jacuzzi.
Massage always good but as per recent times always professional, no happy ending whatsoever.

I noticed a new massage place near this location where the masseurs wear traditional Thai outfits. Is that Smart?
I often would like a massage after my workout at CaWow gym and happy ending is not desired.

Beachlover
July 22nd, 2010, 19:35
A bit strange, because of where they are located they would seem to go for the gay clientele, but do not offer a full service

Yeah but who says all gay clientele want 'full service' with a massage? I kind of feel dirty if I go to a massage place where I know it will be offered but I do prefer having a male therapist... So knowing this place is professional and has male therapists is appealing to me.

Beachlover you surely are on need of a therapist but I am thinking along the lines of something much more serious than a massage...........I have had my second cup of coffee!

Is that the kind of therapist you were seeing when you were put on Xanax?

That was a feeble try, fat man. How many cups of coffee before you start writing legibly? Or does the gin mean you are never sober and fully-awake at the same time?

allieb
July 22nd, 2010, 20:28

Beachlover I'm with you on this one I do not like a massage to turn into a sex session. You will probably be supprised to hear that the first place I make for in Bangkok is a little place in Silom Rd. It's on the same side a the DJ station Soi, about 50 meters towards the BTS station. I have a wonderful 2 hour massage for 300 baht performed by a girl. Its a real professional massage with no fiddling.

July 22nd, 2010, 22:22
... I do prefer having a male therapist...

Well I've heard female ones called a "French Mistress", or a "Model", or amongst the SGT queens - I've even heard male ones called a "Boyfriend" or Boy Special" .... but a "therapist" is a new one.

Horizontal therapy is it?

Anyway you'll have to excuse me - I'm off the the Booze Boutique.

:rolling:

bao-bao
July 22nd, 2010, 23:49
Thanks for the recommendation. I've found several guys over the years I return to for what I'd call "proper" massage, but naturally there's attrition in that group, too.

pennyboy
July 23rd, 2010, 02:25
I've been going to Smart massage for a few years now and most times get offered a "happy ending"

Not compulsory but then I'm a slut!

Beachlover
July 23rd, 2010, 07:15
Didn't cdnmatt say he was always offered a happy ending at Smart?... Or was that somewhere else?

Beachlover
July 23rd, 2010, 07:21
The continued strength of the Thai Baht has made me rethink the mix now it is Earl Grey and paracetamol (generic) but your astute notice of my grammatical error makes me think that your insanity might border on genius but after reviewing several of your posts this assumption would be ridiculous!

So it's the Earl Grey that's turned you into a demented, long-winded professor.

BTW Earl Grey goes great with Belvedere Vodka. You should try it. Slam down a few shots then go for a spirited stroll on Rama IV.

francois
July 23rd, 2010, 13:21

francois, Could you tell me something about membership fees at WOW?
Sorry to go of topic

Membership fees are VERY negotiable. Best deal is for lifetime if you are an expat, frequent flyer or gym rat. The three year is also a good deal. You can get a trial membership for one month and then upgrade to a longer term. How much? I just can't recall but will look for my contract. I think it averaged 3000 Baht/year for three years. PM me for more info if you wish. Francois

Beachlover
July 23rd, 2010, 13:25
How would they manage that?

Beachlover
July 23rd, 2010, 19:40
That would really piss people off...