PDA

View Full Version : a REAL trip report - Pattaya and Bkk

a447
July 21st, 2010, 21:24
Just got back on Sunday after a short trip to LOS.
Started off in Pattaya. I first went to Wild West Boys at around 8:30 and there were only 4 uninspiring boys on stage and no customers. I went to Funny Boys and they had quite a few boys on stage. A couple of customers too. Then I headed off to Happy Boys in Sunee Plaza. Again, I was the only customer. I went there because last time I found a masculine guy working there. Hard to believe, but it's true. His name is Olay and he is a real goer in bed. I spent some very fulfilling nights with him. He does everything and is very affectionate, cuddling up in bed all night. He even woke me around 3 am for a repeat performance! Round 3 was completed around lunchtime, and then he went home to sleep. I only went to Krazy Dragon once and that was on my way to Happy Boys. A young guy with a big cock came and sat with me and I ended up offing him instead of Olay. He was very much into arse play and after I fucked him he asked me to stick 3 fingers up his arse while he jacked off. His orgasm was HUGE. He serviced me in the morning but would not cum for me. That was the last I saw of him.

I also went to a new bar in Soi 2 (?) called, I think, Dynamite Boys. It's upstairs and was packed. However, none of the guys did it for me so I popped in next door to Lucky 7. Just as I wished I hadn't, as I didn't like any of the boys, I spotted a young guy sitting on the edge of the stage down near the bar. He was so handsome! I caught his eye and immediately called him over. I think his name was Lin. You can't miss him - he is the only good-looking guy there!. I offed him and he was a great bottom, but not very affectionate. He didn't want to cuddle up after the deed and also would not cum in the morning.

I next caught the bus to Bangkok and immediately went to Solid, hoping to meet Ya, a guy I have spent a lot of time with over the past 2 years. Unfortunately, he had gone back to Isan, but, as luck would have it, my other favorite was there. His name is Bee and loves to get fucked. I offed him twice and was totally satisfied with his performance. I also visited nature Boys (I know...but I just couldn't help myself). Lo and behold, I spotted a new face! A young blonde guy was displaying his huge cock so I called him over. Unfortunately, he did not speak a word of English so I had to communicate with my hands..if you know what I mean. The mamsan was pushing me to off him, so I checked with her to see if he was a bottom. "Sure! No problem. Can do!" I had mamsan ask him in front of me to make sure, and apparently, he told her I could fuck him. But when we got down to it, he refused! "Diep mak mak!" I couldn't argue with him as he would not have understood me, so I settled for a good "samoking." o.k. Time to sleep. Or so I thought, but he had different ideas. He indicated that he could not sleep and wanted to watch T.V. He watched CNN ALL NIGHT!!!! And, of course, didn't understand anything. Was this guy on drugs, i wondered. Is that why he can't sleep??? In the morning at 8 he jumped out of bed after servicing me and left. He did not want to cum.

On my last night I went to Screwboys, but only one good-looking guy there, and he was more interested in a lady customer. I went to Classic, but they had the worst line-up of guys I have ever seen in Thailand. I then went to have a look in Fresh Beach Boys, but number 47 came on very strong, as did the mamasan, so I left and went to Boys Bangkok for the show. Before the show began I spotted number 28 - a guy called Ice - and asked him to sit with me. he was very handsome. As soon as he sat down the pressure was on from him or me to take him. So I paid the off fee and he went and got changed. he came back and asked me to buy him another drink. Of course, I refused. On the way to the hotel, he wanted to eat something, so I agreed to that. Back in the room he bottomed for me and was a talented smoker. But he then just rolled over and went to sleep on the far side of the bed. In the morning he said he did not want to cum and refused to samoke me, even though i got up and had a shower. After giving me a handjob, he left, but not before asking for 200 baht for a taxi. i showed him the door very quickly.

All in all, this trip was a little disappointing. It's the first time in 5 years that any of the guys have refused to cum in the morning. Only Olay and Bee were happy to do so. Sunee Plaza was not as crowded as it used to be, that's for sure and there are still a lot of young guys working there. Oh, before I forget. I also visited the bar upstairs next to Solid, as I was feeling horny and it was only 7:30. They had about 20 guys and I quickly latched on to a very handsome guy from Chang Rai. He played with my cock for an hour but I resisted the temptation to off him, as he would not say whether or not I could fuck him.
Next time, I think I will give Bangkok a wide berth and just spent all my time in pattaya. It's a lot cheaper there, too!

Beachlover
July 21st, 2010, 21:31
Nice to have a real trip report... but can you separate the paragraphs? It makes it easier to read than a big mass of text.

Beachlover
July 21st, 2010, 22:32
Nice to have a real trip report... but can you separate the paragraphs? It makes it easier to read than a big mass of text.

You are such a Singaporean Chinese...

Ooooh... that's an insult now is it?

Impulse
July 22nd, 2010, 00:18
Great trip report a447.One of the better ones.

zinzone
July 22nd, 2010, 09:30
Yes well done a447. An interesting trip report and one which has the ring of truth about it, unlike some fabrications elsewhere on this web site!

Patexpat
July 22nd, 2010, 11:43
yes, a fun report, thanks!

Dani69
July 22nd, 2010, 15:26
Yes congrats a good read- have heard a lot about this New Dynamite Bar -can┬┤t wait to try it.

a447
July 22nd, 2010, 15:31
but can you separate the paragraphs?

There were 7 paragraphs at last count.

Beachlover
July 22nd, 2010, 19:20
I meant to hit the edit button and properly separate the paragraphs with a full line of space like most posters do - E.g. Dodger's post here: gay-thailand-f9/how-los-has-changed-life-t19886.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/how-los-has-changed-life-t19886.html) - It makes it much easier to read.

Don't mean to be ingrate... just offering a helpful suggestion to increase your readership.

bao-bao
July 22nd, 2010, 22:33
Yes well done a447. An interesting trip report and one which has the ring of truth about it, unlike some fabrications elsewhere on this web site!
Forums are full of fabrications and exaggeration - it's the very nature of any opinion forum. If a reader takes any offered observations with a few grains of salt they can be entertained, which is what 90% of SGT, TT and most other forums of this type are: entertainment by way of observation and opinion. The other 10% ("Ed's birthday Friday at Joe's Club") is more likely to be reliable.

Any time opinion enters into the equation the post leaves the realm of fact and becomes an editorial or opinion piece. The reader then must weigh the merits and dependability of the information for themselves. The insinuations or accusations in replies are usually the same - just opinions. I try to be careful and note that in my replies. A few frequently-banned members posts things as factual, but most of us know it for what it truly is, right? I hope so.

Besides, I'd venture to guess NONE of us are 100% truthful all the time in "personal" reports. Who'd want to admit debilitating fatigue and a lame leg in a den of hyenas such as this? Not me, I freely admit.

Call them "trip reports", "exclusives", whatever you want to call them, people... they're just stories. Read and enjoy them, or move to the next thread.

By the way, a447 - I enjoyed the post, too. Thanks.

catawampuscat
July 22nd, 2010, 23:52
bao bao makes a good point.
Most reports emphasize the positive aspects and one would think no one ever used viagara
or had a limp dick.
Few report on when they are foolish and get ripped off. We feel taken, if things go
missing in our rooms and when things go sour. :crybaby:
Sure, complaints about mamasans and boys not living up to their promises abound but
few open up when they fuck up and have problems, depression, mood disorders, blackouts
and shitty times..
Frankly, it would be 'too much information' and we are probably better off without too much
detail.. :glasses7:

allieb
July 23rd, 2010, 00:17
I have never replied to a post about a trip report. There is usually a limited amout of interesting information burried in stuff that doesn't interest me. However, I must say that you have written a very good report, straight down to the point and full of the kind of information sluts like me are looking for. Thanks, I will be in Thailand very soon.

Beachlover
July 23rd, 2010, 07:29
we are probably better off without too much

Isn't that what makes Dodger's trip reports so good?

catawampuscat
July 23rd, 2010, 08:38
we are probably better off without too much

Isn't that what makes Dodger's trip reports so good?

True enough,Beachlover..
Fortunately Dodger is gifted with the keyboard and
his honesty and self awareness are refreshing.. No one accuses Dodger of making it all up..

I didn't want to encourage
the miserable stinking barflies to tell their pathetic stories that would make
anyone want to put themselves out of the misery..
You can leave your home country and come to Thailand but you take yourself with you..
If you are a maniac depressive, suicidal, a bithering bore, out of control alcoholic or
druggie, life ain't so grand and the misery just flows..
You don't want to be in the
way, when one of these barflies think he has a new 'ear'.
Time to get out, pay your bin and check out the Thai boys..
Watch out for barflies, :alc: especially if they light up a cigar, they can get very nasty..in person on right on SGT..