View Full Version : Singaporean Muscle Guys have small dicks

July 19th, 2010, 05:52
I like muscular guys.
In the past 10 days in Bangkok and Pattaya I have had sex with 4 Singaporean guys who are on vacation here. ALL without exception have had very small dicks - less than 4 inches and they are all bottoms. Thanks the lord for that because with dicks that small they would be useless tops.

Does anyone here have experience of a Singaporean muscle guy who does not have a weeny dick ... and who is not a smug, self-opinionated twat?

rincondog
July 19th, 2010, 06:47
R U bragging or complaining?

billy2bs
July 19th, 2010, 07:38
maybe you were more turnd off by their smuness and not their pugness

Beachlover
July 19th, 2010, 10:14
lol... Yes, but not a muscle guy.

Singaporeans are a bit unlike the other Asians. They can be very contrasting to Thais. They love rules and regulations. Thais don't. They're rational, logical and analytical. Thais are not.

If you're used to dealing with warm, caring, subservient Thais who look up to foreigners, you might be initially put off dealing with Singaporeans. Singaporeans are, to an extent, brought up to be confident and robustly competitive. They believe they're at the top of the food chain in Asian. They know they're smarter, more productive and wealthier than their neighbours. You won't get that 'looking up to you' subservient thing you get from most Asians (I think this is what attracts a lot of Westerners to Asia).

Having said that, they do still tend to give a lot of respect Westerners or Western-educated people, though I haven't figured out if this is out of courtesy (they're trained to look after visitors and be a good host) or out of wanting to learn from them anything they haven't yet learnt... maybe it's a mix.

danny99
July 19th, 2010, 12:49
I like muscular guys.
In the past 10 days in Bangkok and Pattaya I have had sex with 4 Singaporean guys who are on vacation here. ALL without exception have had very small dicks - less than 4 inches and they are all bottoms. Thanks the lord for that because with dicks that small they would be useless tops.

Does anyone here have experience of a Singaporean muscle guy who does not have a weeny dick ... and who is not a smug, self-opinionated twat?

Having owned a few sports centres with gymnasiums [and shower rooms of course] I long ago realised that it was a strange phenomenon that virtually all the body builders were very much on the small size in that department. No doubt their embarrassment with what they were born with encouraged them to take up body-building so as to look as 'macho' as possible, and compensate for. Although no matter how carefully they undressed there would always be the disappointment when finally touched under the sheets.....although you must never forget that the male member supposedly increases in size 1.1 to 8.6 times its flacid size when fully erect. I recall a favourite quote for Xavier Hollanders book, The Happy Hooker, talking about American/African black men...what is often the envy of other men in the locker room is often a big disappointment in the boudoir!

Which also reminds me of a drunken night in Sydney's Kings Cross when I visited the infamous Pleasure Chest. A young very straight-looking exec, very smartly dressed but now at 2.00 a.m. with tie loosened came in and went up to the top floor of booths. I immediately went into the adjacent lower floor booth, he was leaning hard up against the big hole in between whilst watching the hetro pawn on the big screen up above the booths..I had no trouble unzipping him and taking it out, suprised to find it was very small. I was drunk enough and he was very cute so I did him the ultimate favour for a little while and to my total amazement it grew, and grew, and grew...going from very, very small almost embarrassngly so to fucking big! What you could call much more than a mouthful.....So you never can tell!

Aunty
July 19th, 2010, 19:17
........... a Singaporean muscle guy who does not have a weeny dick ... and who is not a smug, self-opinionated twat?

Dude, that's like asking to find a Frenchman who isn't French! That's what they are like! Best avoided IMHO.

July 19th, 2010, 22:12
........... a Singaporean.. who is not a smug, self-opinionated twat?

Dude, that's like asking to find a Frenchman who isn't French! That's what they are like...

Wow, I didn't realise you were Singaporean, Aunty.

:bee:

Aunty
July 20th, 2010, 07:30
I'm not, and it's one of the two things I thank God for every day!

Oh and the other thing I thank God for is you ask? Well, it's that I'm not a sour old Scottish poof. :hello2:

July 21st, 2010, 01:08
I'm not, and it's one of the two things I thank God for every day!

Oh and the other thing I thank God for is you ask? Well, it's that I'm not a sour old Scottish poof. :hello2:

OK you're not Scottish, but at least you don't argue about "smug", "self-opinionated", "sour", "old", or "poof"!

That's progress!

:hello1: :hello1:

Aunty
July 21st, 2010, 19:19
OK you're not Scottish, but at least you don't argue about "smug", "self-opinionated", "sour", "old", or "poof"!

That's progress!

:hello1: :hello1:

As descriptors of your exceedingly unpleasant self, absolutely not! You'll get no argument on that score from me. :sign3:

July 22nd, 2010, 06:09
An argument with an over-inflated windbag like you holds absolutely no fear whatsoever.

Aunty
July 23rd, 2010, 11:43
An argument with an over-inflated windbag like you holds absolutely no fear whatsoever.
Of course it doesn't, darling. :sign3: Any argument with me clearly goes right over your diminutive little pimple head. :headbang:

vpnoy
July 25th, 2010, 04:56
In my opinion... a big dick that cannot stay hard is just as useless!

So... I prefer HARD dicks, small or big, that can stay hard anytime over lifeless dicks small or big.

thrillbill
August 4th, 2010, 17:03
lol... Yes, but not a muscle guy.

Singaporeans are a bit unlike the other Asians. They can be very contrasting to Thais. They love rules and regulations. Thais don't. They're rational, logical and analytical. Thais are not.

If you're used to dealing with warm, caring, subservient Thais who look up to foreigners, you might be initially put off dealing with Singaporeans. Singaporeans are, to an extent, brought up to be confident and robustly competitive. They believe they're at the top of the food chain in Asian. They know they're smarter, more productive and wealthier than their neighbours. You won't get that 'looking up to you' subservient thing you get from most Asians (I think this is what attracts a lot of Westerners to Asia).

Having said that, they do still tend to give a lot of respect Westerners or Western-educated people, though I haven't figured out if this is out of courtesy (they're trained to look after visitors and be a good host) or out of wanting to learn from them anything they haven't yet learnt... maybe it's a mix.

************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************
I'll second that- What Beachlover said is right on target, there is a bit of arrogance with the Chinese Singapore dudes who lack the charm that the Thais have. When the Singapore Beefcakes hit BKK, they are with their "group" (easy to spot with their cargo shorts, muscle tank tops, and flip-flop shoes) following their sticky-rice policy. However, when you can get a Singapore fellow away from his groupie, then he may go for the potato. I go for guys with some muscle, and find the Singapore fellows crazy for sex when alone -- basically average to below average in size of "manhood"; and immediatley jumping to the shower once reaching climax. Whenever I go to Club One Seven sauna in Singapore (on a Friday night) I am always amazed how hungry those Singapore beef cakes are for stud potatoes.

August 4th, 2010, 17:46
So you fancy yourself a "stud", eh?

Welcome back Oops we missed you :)

Beachlover
August 4th, 2010, 19:48
I'll second that- What Beachlover said is right on target, there is a bit of arrogance with the Chinese Singapore dudes who lack the charm that the Thais have. When the Singapore Beefcakes hit BKK, they are with their "group" (easy to spot with their cargo shorts, muscle tank tops, and flip-flop shoes) following their sticky-rice policy. However, when you can get a Singapore fellow away from his groupie, then he may go for the potato.
Hehe... I've yet to spot Singaporeans in Bangkok.. but I know it's a popular destination for them.

"Potato"? Is that your term for a white guy?

I go for guys with some muscle, and find the Singapore fellows crazy for sex when alone
Yeah... I get the feeling some Singaporeans can be a bit oppressed and needing release badly.

I tend to avoid any Singaporean older than 27 or so unless they have a really warm, likable feeling about them. For some reason the older Singaporeans can be a bit oppressed and awkward in bed. But there's exceptions to that rule.

Some Singaporean boys can be really sweet and thoughtful in a caring way.

Whenever I go to Club One Seven sauna in Singapore (on a Friday night) I am always amazed how hungry those Singapore beef cakes are for stud potatoes.
Hehe... I find it funny watching the Singaporean muscle boys dancing at Taboo on a Saturday night. They're all trying to get each other to take their shirts off.

thrillbill
August 4th, 2010, 22:14
Whenever I go to Club One Seven sauna in Singapore (on a Friday night) I am always amazed how hungry those Singapore beef cakes are for stud potatoes.

So you fancy yourself a "stud", eh?
After rolling with one of them, I feel like a mash potato -ha ha