PDA

View Full Version : How do you tell if a boy is on yaba?

jimnbkk
July 19th, 2010, 03:27
I've spent quite a bit of time in Thailand the last few years, and during that time I've met quite a few boys. Some, it turned out, were doing yaba. I had to be told that was the case; I cannot seem to tell myself if they're doing it. Does anyone have experience at this? I know, if he goes through large amounts of money it's a good sign. But, I'm talking about physical symptoms.

Geezer
July 19th, 2010, 08:03
Go to a pharmacy, get a test kit for 100 bt., and put four drops of urine on it.

If it displays two dark stripes heтАЩs clean for yaba. If it shows one, itтАЩs good bye.

krobbie
July 19th, 2010, 12:32
Who cares if a short-time trick is taking yaba? You're just fucking him, not marrying him.

... that will help a lot if he goes off the deep end and you end up dead. Worst case scenario I agree but not one that I would be prepared to take.

I have hardly had a squeaky clean life myself, so can usually detect someone who has taken / is taking drugs. It isn't that hard to spot.

July 19th, 2010, 15:08
Look at it this way - if you were at home and were lucky enough to find an 18yo boy that would touch a septuageranian with a 20ft bargepole the chances are he would have to be on something far more serious than Yaba.

Chloroform for example.

:occasion9:

Beachlover
July 19th, 2010, 15:15
Look at it this way - if you were at home and were lucky enough to find an 18yo boy that would touch a septuageranian with a 20ft bargepole the chances are he would have to be on something far more serious than Yaba.

Chloroform for example.

LOL... Yes, but this is Thailand.

Beachlover
July 19th, 2010, 15:20
Who cares if a short-time trick is taking yaba? You're just fucking him, not marrying him.

Yes but it sounds like some of the members like to have a little 'relationship' with these boys...

Having said that... if you're making the boys you hang around take a pee test you either need your head checked or need to start hanging around somewhere else. I mean, what a low thing to do FFS...

Dodger
July 19th, 2010, 16:15
Nowvoyager Wrote:

Symtoms include :

Lack of appetite
Sleeplessness
Hyperactivity
Sometimes varying degrees of aggression

Add to this list:

Dramatic mood swings
Glassy eyes with dialated pupils
and, attempts to continue talking while giving you a blow job

thonglor55
July 19th, 2010, 16:32
Surely it is obvious if someone is on drugs, it is the origin of the phase "drug crazed". We have these really nasty, callous people supplying addictive, mind altering or bending drugs to men and women of all ages so that they loosen or sometimes completely lose their inhibitions. Such drug peddlers should be locked up if not castrated or possibly shot. They are generally known I believe as "publicans" and "tobacconists", but often pose as shop assistants in your local 7-Eleven or Tops supermarket.

July 19th, 2010, 18:12
... making the boys you hang around take a pee test .... I mean, what a low thing to do FFS...

Yes, the idea of testing is good but the practicality is difficult and hardly discreet.

Now if there was some way you could taste the Yaba in the boy's pee or if it reacted with facial skin in some way, then that could be the ideal answer for some of our forum members.

Beachlover
July 19th, 2010, 18:54
Symtoms include :

Add to this list:

Just want to highlight this particular symptom and say WTF?

krobbie
July 20th, 2010, 10:14
Symtoms include :

Add to this list:

Just want to highlight this particular symptom and say WTF?

I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing. Very droll indeed.

krobbie
July 20th, 2010, 10:25
...I have hardly had a squeaky clean life myself...

And, did you go over the deep end? Ever robbed somebody? I'm guessing you didn't.

You can all decide if you care or not, but asking a boy to take a piss test before having your way with him...not me.

One does not go over the deep end, one goes off it. One goes over the edge. Semantics of course.

You are right, I never did steal or cheat to maintain my addiction. I think it had to do with the era. I used to be addicted to products of natural origin ie. heroin / opium. The trouble with street drugs these days is that they are pharmaceutical rather than organic which is what leads to erratic behaviour. The worst I ever did to myself was nod off and burn myself with my ever present cigarette. I don't think I owned a piece of clothing without a burn in it for about 7 years. Fortunately my supplementary income allowed me to buy more (clothes not drugs). Before anyone suspects I sold them (drugs not clothes), I didn't. I sold me.

However, times, they are-a-changin'

Pharmaceuticals are both the scourge of mankind and its saviour in many cases. Quandary.

I can't see me asking my boyfriend from taking a pee test. He only ever has a drink when I am in town. Maybe he needs it. LOL.

psd1315
July 20th, 2010, 13:13
Just ask the boy, Do I look like Fred FlintstoneтАж. ? If he says Yaba Dada DoтАж then the odds increased 75%! You may also want to ask him if he knows who Rock Hudson is.. If he says yesтАж. Then the odds increase 100%

July 20th, 2010, 15:26
For short time encounters, I think drug testing is irrelevant. If you're referring to a long term relationship, I think I would be concerned not only about drug use, but also about psychological state, i.e., paranoia, schizophrenia, bi-polar conditions, which are not uncommon amongst these boys (and amongst Thais in general).

travelerjim
July 20th, 2010, 18:33
Just ask the boy, Do I look like Fred FlintstoneтАж. ? If he says Yaba Dada DoтАж then the odds increased 75%! You may also want to ask him if he knows who Rock Hudson is.. If he says yesтАж. Then the odds increase 100%

psd... :rolling:
Yaba Daba Doo...
lol...thanks!
Fred :glasses7:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/Fred-Flintstone.jpg

July 21st, 2010, 00:07
For short time encounters, I think drug testing is irrelevant. If you're referring to a long term relationship, I think I would be concerned not only about drug use, but also about psychological state, i.e., paranoia, schizophrenia, bi-polar conditions, which are not uncommon amongst these boys (and amongst Thais in general).

I would think psych problems are more common in farangs than Thai boys, at least in my experience. I would think mental illness cuts across all nationalities equally, but easier for me to spot in the many expats around town.

Impulse
July 21st, 2010, 00:25
I think I would be concerned not only about drug use, but also about psychological state, i.e., paranoia, schizophrenia, bi-polar conditions, which are not uncommon amongst these boys (and amongst Thais in general). Yeah,if bi-polar they might have a Mel Gibson rant.
You stupid falang! You Used me!!...You used my good looking body..I have no more good looks cuase you! Its all gone! Had to sell my buffalo!! (boi smacks farang in teeth). You look stupid wearing fake hair! Get rid of it. You walk around beach wearing sexy thong...everyone stare at you!!! You filthy horn dog...all you are. Why you do this?! I left many other falang for you! I smack you're mouth...you desrve it!!

Beachlover
July 21st, 2010, 08:19

Bob, in all honesty, it's like you're describing Vietnamese boys here. actually, i could another 10 mental conditions easily.

Oh god... here we go. What is it with you and Vietnamese boys?

I went to a gay sauna in Vietnam and they were fine (v cute and horny), except for the fact they couldn't speak English hahahaha.

Seriously though, did you know there are Vietnamese moneyboys hanging around the gay clubs in Singapore? It's something to be wary of.

I caught the eye of this really cute Vietnamese boy at PLAY in Singapore... he was a bit hesitant at first... but then we sort of danced together for a bit... he was really really really cute... He was a bit vague about what he was doing in Singapore... then after we'd been together almost an hour he said some vague things like, "I'm working here"...

I was completely not expecting it - I mean, moneyboys in Singapore of all places? - so didn't realise what he meant at first... Eventually I asked him if he was a moneyboy and he said yes... so I told him he was cute and said goodbye... how terribly terribly frustrating... he was so cute.

July 21st, 2010, 10:11
Oops He Did It Again ┬╗ What kind of people are you hanging around, Bob? Do you have a fetish for mentally unstable people? All of my Thai friends are actually very normal.

Congratulations on having тАЬnormalтАЭ Thai friends. I hang around with money boys, but have also had extensive contact with Thais not connected to the sex trade, so IтАЩll stand by my original assessment.

Beachlover ┬╗ I was completely not expecting it - I mean, moneyboys in Singapore of all places?

According to the moneyboys I meet in Thailand, there are quite a few boys who go to Singapore and Malaysia to work in the sex trade. Most have some sort of local agents (OK, pimps), rather than working freelance.

Homesoon: I lucked out with my Vietnamese partner of ten years, and, possibly because he is older (now 41) and not among the present generation of confused adolescents, his only psychological hang-up is that heтАЩs afraid I will fall in love with a 20 yr old Sunee boy.

Agree that dental problems are more prevalent in Vietnam, simply because most people donтАЩt have the money for proper care and treatment.

Also agree that тАЬThere is a money boy scene (in Vietnam) but there must be something really wrong with you if you can't get some for free on a daily basisтАЭ. Even at my very advanced age, if I were single, I know for a fact that I could have had some very pleasant encounters with Vietnamese twinks who are not in the game.

July 21st, 2010, 10:23
The "large sector of the Thai population" I was referring to were colleagues at Thammasat University and the US Embassy, as well as a substantial number of "normal" Thai in-laws.

July 21st, 2010, 10:32
First you're saying that my view was warped because you assumed I associated only with working/lower class Thais. Now you're not satisfied with a reference to professional level Thais. Your perspective is unique.

July 21st, 2010, 11:04
I am sure we would all be delighted to know which segment of the Thai population provides you with your "normal" friends. Maybe there are enough of them to enable all of us to have psychologically well-adjusted friends.

Beachlover
July 21st, 2010, 17:29
Vietnam is a great country...people may be a bit fucked up, but they're very friendly. Boys are cuter than in most Asian countries. For me that's true because i like the light skin. There is a money boy scene but there must be something really wrong with you if you can't get some for free on a daily basis.

Fair enough... I never got really close to a Vietnamese boy for much more than a one night stand.

I suppose these people have been through a war.