PDA

View Full Version : The baht..please make it stop

francois
July 15th, 2010, 17:34
It seems Baht-Stop is not a gay forum and not necessarily about Thailand. Many posters there are obsessed with degratory remarks about GayButton or obsessive posts about the state of affairs between the Israelis and Palastenians. Like some of the morons on this forum, there are always the few who do whatever possible to turn something useful and meaningful into some uselsess for their own selfish reasons.

July 15th, 2010, 18:32
So I am assuming your interests in starting a thread "What is a fem boy" to be more riveting!!!
Or am I to assume that you will continue your interest with that site and fill this site with your numerous links of threads on Baht Stop.
I certainly do not believe that the Bangkok Post is that much more of an attraction to read!!
Remember it takes all sorts to make the World go around.

I had heard about Baht stop before but never knew it was a gay forum. So i just had a look and a read...

just a short overview of their threads:

Militant killed in Pattani shootout
Abhisit meets with the Nation to disucss media reform
Shakira's new music video features Rafael Nadal
DSI will charge some on blacklist with supporting red shirts

And this goes on and on. The average replies on any given thread are 1.7. Not hard to understand, all threads are copy past jobs from the bkk post.

it's funny to see how much joy they seem to get from all the activity on this board. Anything that has remotely to do with SGT gets double or triple the amount of replies but still only 4 or 5, lol. example: http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.p ... topic=8511 (http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8511)

But I think I found out what seems to bind these band of brothers: They all seem to have a boyfriend. NOT PROSTITUTES no no, boyfriends! Nice example: My boyfriend wants to "study" but not work http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.p ... =8421&st=0 (http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8421&st=0)

Finally this http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.p ... topic=8524 (http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8524) Don't Khor tose and tdperhs make a golden couple? The compassion Khor tose shows for his buddy tdperhs who clearly stated that he finds the young once HOT. or the gibberish that comes from both of these boys trying to justify what they just said.

Now I know, there will be a couple of you who are honorary members a baht stop and will crucify me for my opinion...but here it is non the less: instead of reading BS (pun intended) just buy a bkk post.

Beachlover
July 15th, 2010, 22:03
Man... that is one very catty board LOL.

If anything, what they say is more vicious than what's said on this board, except they go about it in this two-faced, ultra-polite manner they think is more 'civilised'. A bit hypocritical. But if it makes them happy to be separated from the riff raff...

One member says cdnmatt and I are actually reincarnations of homintern. What an insult.

I know who's laughing hard the hardest...none other than The Colonel who's apparently been reborn as a daft, lovesick young Canuk in Pattaya and a hollow Asian Aussie in Sydney. He gets them every time.

Beachlover
July 15th, 2010, 22:07
They all seem to have a boyfriend. NOT PROSTITUTES no no, boyfriends!

Some (who announce it ad nauseam) but not all. There are plenty of members sleeping with prostitutes there.

July 16th, 2010, 01:20
All of them I assume ( Not having wasted my time checking, but maybe you can enlighten me!) but only directed at one idiot who has me on ignore so he will not be reading this.
Maybe you should open your mind a little and be more impartial on what Baht Stop has to offer. If you cannot then you make a choice.
But dont criticise it on one look, some weak calculations plus some very selective topics chosen.

I on the other hand I was not being impartial when I totally ignored the thread " What is a Fem Boy" Quite frankly who gives a flying fcuk. So there were at least 137 replies. Big deal. There were probably 130 replies that bore no resemblence to your question. Read your thread again. As I said it takes all sorts to make a World.

QuoteBut Hime, let me ask you a question. Of all your 103 posts - how many are used for name calling, insulting or other forms of abuse?

So I am assuming your interests in starting a thread "What is a fem boy" to be more riveting!!!

i can only say: 137 replies

Actually, let me edit in; I clearly stated that it was my first BS visit and I can reassure you that, if not redirected there, it was my last. Unlike many of the SGT haters that badmouth this forum but always lurk in the background.

But Hime, let me ask you a question. Of all your 103 posts - how many are used for name calling, insulting or other forms of abuse?

I like to talk/write about things that interest me in one way or another regardless of politics or popular demand. Like I can stay away from BS, people can stay away from my threads or my posts.

(Edit) Hime, just making sure you know that I don't see your post here as abuse but as fair comments..I just don't agree with them :-)

Beachlover
July 19th, 2010, 19:19
LOL... I tried to register but was rejected.

They must all read this board a lot. It's like ladies at the country club perving at the riff raff but trying to shoo it away at the same time.

July 19th, 2010, 22:03
I got rejected many months ago - using this ID.

Now you've reminded me, I'm determined to get in under a different ID - just so I can post the old Groucho Marx quote:

"PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER"

:rolling:

Smiles
July 20th, 2010, 01:10
"LOL... I tried to register but was rejected ... "
Beachlover sweetie (that's Hedda-Speak BTW), if `Smiles`can get accepted there, then so should you be able to. Easily!
I`m much more of a right wing reactionary, nazi, Jew-loving, yellow shirt sniffing, trolling cunt (apparently) then you are ... and they all knew that before opening the door.

I`d guess you`ve just managed to completely screw up the registration process, in your inimitable fashion.

July 20th, 2010, 04:32
A jew-loving Nazi?

It's original - I'll give you that!

:occasion9:

Smiles
July 20th, 2010, 05:38
A jew-loving Nazi? It's original - I'll give you that! :occasion9:
Indeed. At one point during a (so-called) 'discussion' regarding the Palestinian Question, one of the more idiotic posters there (Haloi ... who else?) asked me " ... are you a Jew? You sound like one ... " (not an exact quote ~ by memory).
At another point (same issue) I had morphed into being, not a Jew-lover, but a Fascist.

Such compliments are well-tilled soil on Baht Stop if you object to the party line: thus reason enough to travel there ~ as Homintern said so often ~ just for the laughs.

PS: Watch for the crazed slanging after they read this puppy in the morning: << http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.p ... topic=8585 (http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8585) >>

July 20th, 2010, 13:13
I have to say Smiles you are a glutton for punishment. The lot of them will be busy sharpening their knives post haste.

If you enjoy reading cut and paste articles from the Bangkok Post ad naseum, are Pro Red shirt, Pro Palestine, Anti Israel, Anti Abhisit, then Bhat Stop is the place for you.

Beachlover
July 20th, 2010, 19:45
"LOL... I tried to register but was rejected ... "
Beachlover sweetie (that's Hedda-Speak BTW), if `Smiles`can get accepted there, then so should you be able to. Easily!
I`m much more of a right wing reactionary, nazi, Jew-loving, yellow shirt sniffing, trolling cunt (apparently) then you are ... and they all knew that before opening the door.

I`d guess you`ve just managed to completely screw up the registration process, in your inimitable fashion.

What makes you think I'd screw up a registration process? I received the confirmation e-mail, clicked on the activation link and was able to login.

I just couldn't post because the registration hadn't been "validated" by the site admin yet. When I went to login the next day it told me the username didn't exist at all anymore... i.e. probably rejected and deleted.

It's probably your fault for filling up their quota for right wing members...