PDA

View Full Version : Mics My Bar

thenorthguy
July 14th, 2010, 18:56
Has anyone been to Mics My Bar in Sunee, can you off boys there or are you required to go upstairs.....

cdnmatt
July 15th, 2010, 02:38
Nope. That bar has a strict look but don't touch policy. Sorry!

Impulse
July 15th, 2010, 02:43
Nope. That bar has a strict look but don't touch policy. Sorry!What!? I think I may have broken that policy myself.What do you mean? That was my first off last trip from that bar.Or maybe it was Nice boys.

cdnmatt
July 15th, 2010, 02:51
Nope. That bar has a strict look but don't touch policy. Sorry!What!? I think I may have broken that policy myself.What do you mean? That was my first off last trip from that bar.Or maybe it was Nice boys.

I'm just pissing around... no worries... The OP asked a stupid question, so he can expect a stupid answer.

It's a go-go bar in Sunnee. You could probably off the owner, plus the cops who raid it.

Impulse
July 15th, 2010, 10:01
An example of why "longer term members" need to do some soul searching.Who me? I thought I was special.Really.
I thought they were all dancing just for me.The mamasaan treated me like a long lost friend.He even let me buy him a drink.All the bois were smiling at me.No one could touch any of them....but me. I swear as I gawked at number 20,the mamasaan whispered in my ear. You special,you take him with you,just this one time...ok?

firecat69
July 15th, 2010, 11:03
I consider it a valid question only because I assume the poster is wondering if the boys are of age, in other words 18 plus. If not he might have reason to think that the fun is restricted to in house rooms. Now we all know that the Bars do not hire underage boys but if they did it would be a valid question!!!

francois
July 15th, 2010, 18:25
MicMy bar is very hands on.. Just call one over; makes sure he is at "attention" and his weapon is ready for action. You may inspect his weapon and his ammo, BUT, a 20 Bath tip is expected. Yes rooms are abailable. Only problem is the mamasan/lesbin manager is a pain in the ass.

July 15th, 2010, 18:39
BUT, a 20 Bath tip is expected.

20 Baht tip....my, my the economic decline has really come about well before Matts expectations in another thread!

Dodger
July 16th, 2010, 04:23
Francois Wrote:

Only problem is the mamasan/lesbin manager is a pain in the ass

Francois...you can say that again!

She is the most aggresive viper on the sois - and hard to avoid. I stopped in for a visit last holiday and she literally crawled on my lap pumping me for a free drink until I thought I was going to have to slap her. I finally had to tell her to take a hike or I was out-of-there. A shame though, with all the juicy eye candy.

francois
July 16th, 2010, 13:25
BUT, a 20 Bath tip is expected.

20 Baht tip....my, my the economic decline has really come about well before Matts expectations in another thread!

The 20 Baht tip is simply for a quick look and squeeze. Be more generous if you wish. Many customers think they can fondle the boys as you would examine the fruit at a market with no compensation. Of course, if one sits with you then a drink plus 100+ Baht tip is appropriate.

July 16th, 2010, 16:05
....the 20 Baht tip is simply for a quick look and squeeze..

20B for a look might be fair enough - but a squeeze ought to carry a surcharge.

Looking is one thing but touching is another......as I'm sure many of you are well aware.

:rolling:

Bob
July 17th, 2010, 04:41
The 20 Baht tip is simply for a quick look and squeeze. Be more generous if you wish. Many customers think they can fondle the boys as you would examine the fruit at a market with no compensation. Of course, if one sits with you then a drink plus 100+ Baht tip is appropriate.

Not that the "many" you refer to probably give a rat's ass, I really don't go into a bar to see some goofy (which, on occasion, can mean old, fat, and ugly) falang fondle, caress, french kiss, stroke, blow, or whatever one of the Thai boys. Do what you want in a dark room or your hotel room but please spare me having to see it.

And, while we're at it, unless you're reasonably fit and under about 60, it is a crime (punishable, apparently, by having many viewers gag) to wear a thong or speedo anywhere.

Sorry for the interruption.....carry on.

July 17th, 2010, 04:46
Sorry for the interruption.....carry on.

Perfect interruption Bob...Well put.

Dani69
July 17th, 2010, 05:28
:bot: boring :alc:

Beachlover
July 17th, 2010, 07:52
it is a crime (punishable, apparently, by having many viewers gag) to wear a thong or speedo anywhere. .

What if you're home alone trying to imitate Jay Sean minus the tux?

[youtube:10zyzuav]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM[/youtube:10zyzuav]

francois
July 17th, 2010, 14:18
....the 20 Baht tip is simply for a quick look and squeeze..

20B for a look might be fair enough - but a squeeze ought to carry a surcharge.

Looking is one thing but touching is another......as I'm sure many of you are well aware.

:rolling:

If I gave each one a 20 Baht tip for a look I would be broke very quickly! 555 They just seem to line up, come over to me for a quick hand shake and a 20 Baht tip. All very discrete. Of course there are the shy customers who nurse their bottle of water, sit on their hands( and wallet) and enjoy a free show. Unfortunately the management often tolerates smoking (cigarettes) which can be turn off.

paulg
July 17th, 2010, 15:59
I consider it a valid question only because I assume the poster is wondering if the boys are of age, in other words 18 plus. If not he might have reason to think that the fun is restricted to in house rooms. Now we all know that the Bars do not hire underage boys but if they did it would be a valid question!!!

not sure where you got your info from or you just believe a walter mitty poster who claims friendship with the owner

fact 1 the boys do not dance

fact 2 the place looks like kaos with a few older guys

fact 3 i cannot comment on more than half the boys

as for that underage fucking dwarf UGH UGH UGH

July 17th, 2010, 17:36
Hahaha, if you are referring to the overweight farang parading themselves in those thongs on the beach i MUST agree with you but surely it should be another thread

TravellerDave
July 17th, 2010, 19:35
Thongs I love them !!!!
I packed mine to wear on the Dongtan Beach in march, but never did. Nobody else was wearing one .

allieb
July 17th, 2010, 22:16
Thongs I love them !!!!
I packed mine to wear on the Dongtan Beach in march, but never did. Nobody else was wearing one .

Because giving the boys a preview of what's to come in the bedroom only shoves up the price