PDA

View Full Version : Free Hand Out Tonight.

July 15th, 2010, 00:20
My dear if you are talking about Peter, Balcony...he would think you are a fcukwit. But then he has a bar to run...which is a very successful bar!! Not one you have frequented that often! Cheers Peter.
Are you aware what Posthumous actually means or was your spelling meant to give it a hidden meaning! :dontknow:

Posthumus award ...............
GIVEN TO THAILANDS FAVORITE BAR RESTAURANT.

It would seem that the MMB has brought it appon itтАЩs self, to hand out an award to the Most rotund Peter, who is the Part owner of the World famous BALCONY BAR BANGKOK
http://www.balconypub.com

Where to food is yummy and the staff are like Mummies, slow but get there in the end. Good place to View all the cuties prancing and preening up and down Soi 4 also you can look if you have missed any thing over the road at the Telephone Bar.

I have no idea how and when the Music Bar of Sunee Plaza . went to all the trouble to ask people who they thought was the best or who was asked, but, they seem to think its genuine, who am I to complain, as I think also Peter is a wonderful guy and a good friend, so go and have a cheap drink on him, if your lucky...tonight!! you be so glad you did, he may be your good friend then.
http://www.suneeplaza.info/cgi-bin/page ... usic%20Bar (http://www.suneeplaza.info/cgi-bin/page.pl?p=Memories%20Music%20Bar)
http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7164

July 15th, 2010, 12:55
Having a lunch break from the Kiddywinks?.
This will be wonderful to be on his ignore list because we can now talk about him and he will never know.!!! This is of course assuming he doesnt cheat first and have a little look. Then I guarantee he will have his little inane answer probably saying he did not push the ignore button hard enough!! :rolling: :rolling:

Oh how wonderful I have just found this great gadget called Ignore button, I tried it out with 3 or 4 trolls who can only constantly make up lies about me and want every one to believe them, I donтАЩt know how they manage to stay as members, may be they have paid a big donation, I donтАЩt think so though, too nasty, bitter and twisted & mean, so now I will not have to constantly keep sticking up for my self, after the trolls beachlover/ Hime,/ Opps to name a few, try to get there rocks off, by a constant barrage of verbal Diarrhea, what is it with these imbeciles, they need desperate help, as you can see for yourself.

Its so quiet now, the peace is wonderful, watch out though as they have nothing to offer in gay Information, they will have to find some other poor Writer, like a pack of wild dogs, licking their asses and trying to pick the bone of good writers, I wish you luck, just do as I do put them on Ignore, they have nothing to offer of any interest, its like a childish nursery Rhyme, going round and round stuck on a fable.

This is why sawatdee has fallen in the charts, the Master trolls named above, are on a constant tirade of boring bullying people, shame really, they must be sickos. Can you feel the poison the spew? What cowards they are, would never stand up to you face to face, only hide behind a computer screen.

Beachlover
July 15th, 2010, 21:51
This will be wonderful to be on his ignore list because we can now talk about him and he will never know.!!! This is of course assuming he doesnt cheat first and have a little look.

Hahaha... yeah, it's fantastic. And if he replies he'll have to admit he looked.

Notice how he almost never denies any of the facts laid out? All he does is calls people liars and trolls.

He never specifically denies anything... the working as a toilet cleaner... the credit card fraud... the u-age charges and payment of bribes to be let go... the failure to pay for accomodation... being chased through Tui's and taken to the police for failing to pay a bill...

quiet1
July 15th, 2010, 23:51
I only wish Balcony would open a branch somewhere down here in Pattaya. I sorely miss having a Telephone/Balcony type of establishment here.

July 16th, 2010, 00:49
Agreed.
So Peter, tell us does he frequent that often? He has us on Ignore Button so you can make comment because he will not realise your comments are in response to mine!!!! :sign5: I know you are cuddly and a great host.

You and your partners have a new chef eh!. I have thought that the food has always been good when I go in.
But obviously LMTU knows more than I do! Plus of course, he is the 'Michelin' critic of the Gay food world and he must have given your establishment his top rating and thats the most important thing in the hospitality game.
You are therefore given the 2010 Year Gay award for outstanding services to Gay clientele. Unfortunately this is of course posthumously awarded.. Stewart will be of course thrilled with LMTU's endorsement! :happy7:

This will be wonderful to be on his ignore list because we can now talk about him and he will never know.!!! This is of course assuming he doesnt cheat first and have a little look.

Hahaha... yeah, it's fantastic. And if he replies he'll have to admit he looked.

Notice how he almost never denies any of the facts laid out? All he does is calls people liars and trolls.

He never specifically denies anything... the working as a toilet cleaner... the credit card fraud... the u-age charges and payment of bribes to be let go... the failure to pay for accomodation... being chased through Tui's and taken to the police for failing to pay a bill...

bao-bao
July 16th, 2010, 04:09
But obviously LMTU knows more than I do! Plus of course, he is the 'Michelin' critic of the Gay food world and he must have given your establishment his top rating and thats the most important thing in the hospitality game.
I understand he's lost some weight, but here's an older photo: :cheers:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/W-SameSame014.jpg