PDA

View Full Version : Travel Deals in Boyztown

July 13th, 2010, 17:24
http://www.pgreport.com/090710/090710.htm#gscene

I see in the above article that there are travel deals to Pattaya i.e. 2 weeks in Ambience/Cafe Royal/Copa = ┬г569 (I assume that is from ┬г569). This is what I thought would promote Boyztown a little more, I think its a great deal, 2 weeks plus accommodation plus a limo both ways.

July 13th, 2010, 18:48
This is indeed a bargain but only applies for the month of September.
I took advantage of the offer last year, staying at Cafe Royal. As Cafe was refurbishing some of the rooms I was lucky enough to get an upgrade to a small suite and have nothing but praise for GScene who arranged the trip, to the hotel for clean and comfortable accomodation and for the taxi from and to Pattaya.
I can thoroughy recommend this deal and intend to take it up again this September, hopefully staying in Ambience this time. For anyone on a tight travel budget (excluding food and entertainment) this is undoubtedly the best deal around.
Congratulations to GScene for this Boyztown promotion.

joe552
July 13th, 2010, 21:29
Certainly seems like a good deal. I don't think I'd enjoy staying in Boyztown, though, because of the noise. But even without accommodation, it would be a bargain. Any idea which airline they use?

July 13th, 2010, 21:50
Certainly seems like a good deal. I don't think I'd enjoy staying in Boyztown, though, because of the noise. But even without accommodation, it would be a bargain. Any idea which airline they use?

Ryanair

:sign5:

July 14th, 2010, 03:53
My flights were with Emirates (can Ryan Air's elastic bands reach Bangkok?).
Boyztown accomodation is not noisy as boh hotels have double glazing!
I reiterate, GScene's package is by far the cheapest around.

July 14th, 2010, 03:58
It's not Ryanair's elastic bands that are the problem...

.....it's the outside toilets.

:occasion9:

July 14th, 2010, 05:47
.... and having to go outside for a cigarette!

July 14th, 2010, 05:50
.... and having to go outside for a cigarette!

No need to go outside for a cigarette.....

The trip is organised by GScene.....

.........so the plane will be full of fags anyway!!!

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

July 14th, 2010, 12:32
Like your humour Scottish Guy!

Would it be too greedy to ask for a fag outside

and a quick poof inside?

July 14th, 2010, 17:35
It's not Ryanair's elastic bands that are the problem...

.....it's the outside toilets.

:occasion9:

Now, there's a thought - that would be a tourist attraction - for someone who is into scat! I bet there's a few pebble dashed toilets out there for the fans. BRB - must go to the toilet! Too late.