PDA

View Full Version : Slow times in Pattaya

firecat69
July 6th, 2010, 00:26
I have been here 2 nights and I will give the briefest of observations..Well not tooo brief.

Last night I went to Boystown not knowing what to expect. I made a brief look in Copa at 915pm, maybe 8 boys on stage and no customers. I did not stay. Then to Lucky 777 where 6 weeks ago I found them to have the Hottest Boys.. Made the mistake of not looking first. Walked in sat down and ordered a diet coke. I was the only customer Maybe 16 boys and to be charitable, not much to look at.

Moved on to XBoys fairly new bar and owned by same as in Bangkok. Walked in took a quick look and was going to leave when this boy approached me with the smile of a God. The only way I can describe him is , Tiger Woods as a small Asian Boy. Beautiful smile and wonderful pure white teeth and it appeared a personality to boot,

Sat down and bought him a drink and began to look at the other boys. Maybe 14 boys and some attractive ones. Again I was the only customer. Had conversation with boy and he told me he could do what I wanted and mamasan confirmed. Now I'm thinking too good to be true because of this kid does the deed , he is coming home to Bangkok with me.

You know the ending. He did Nothing!!!!!!!!!!! What a disappointment. Went home on Gayromeo and had an accomadating boy in 1 hour.

Tonight I went to see friends in Sunee . All beer bars were very slow. Ended up at Oud's for a sandwich and able to wish Oud Happy Birthday.

Stopped in Niceboys. At least 40 boys and probably never less then 12 customers and nearly filled up when I left. Unlike times past I had no questions on age. I had boy who I met from a friend sit with me and arranged a meeting for the following night for which I paid his off. I would say there were at least 1/2 dozen boys I would have taken home.

But I wasn't really looking for anyone so I moved back to Boystown. I looked in Starboys, no customers maybe 8 dancers sitting. No money from me.

Next Cupidol. No customers, maybe 6 boys sitting . I left. Sawatdee same thing. Decided time to call it a day so I returned to my room where I am writing this.

When I am finished I am sure I will find something nice on Gayromeo. The slowest I have ever seen it. Beer and Nice Boys the only bar I have seen in 2 days that could pay their expenses. He must be doing something right!!!!!

sydneyboy
July 8th, 2010, 04:19
I was in Pattaya in January (peak season at the risk of stating the obvious) and I could not believe how dead Boyztown was. I wrote of my experience on this forum ending with a question, what is going on? Sunee is OK if you like tattooed anorexic pubescents but I am not one of them.

Dani69
July 8th, 2010, 22:44
Agree times are quiet in Pattaya but I never have any problems finding the kind of boy I want , Pattaya caters for all tastes .
And I don┬┤t like the hand bag swinging Fems shouting KA.... or the butch tatooed type either something in between hehe :sign5:

markie1
July 9th, 2010, 04:43
I totaly agree with yor comments , boyz town has out priced itself ,drinks far too exp,too many straight boys in the bars ,people can not afford those prices any more ,the Baht is low to the english pound ,you would think they would reduce drink prices a little , they will never learn how to attract customers,it all has just become greed .
Why can Sunnee offer drinks at a more reasonable prices , come on boyz town wake up ,i can see all those places closing down in the next year if no body moves and does any thing to attract the customers back.The guys that own these big bars in bpyz town need to get there heads together and find a way of bringing customers back instaed of constanley ripping them off. its time to get in the real world.we are GAY but not here to be ripped off.

I have been here 2 nights and I will give the briefest of observations..Well not tooo brief.

Last night I went to Boystown not knowing what to expect. I made a brief look in Copa at 915pm, maybe 8 boys on stage and no customers. I did not stay. Then to Lucky 777 where 6 weeks ago I found them to have the Hottest Boys.. Made the mistake of not looking first. Walked in sat down and ordered a diet coke. I was the only customer Maybe 16 boys and to be charitable, not much to look at.

Moved on to XBoys fairly new bar and owned by same as in Bangkok. Walked in took a quick look and was going to leave when this boy approached me with the smile of a God. The only way I can describe him is , Tiger Woods as a small Asian Boy. Beautiful smile and wonderful pure white teeth and it appeared a personality to boot,

Sat down and bought him a drink and began to look at the other boys. Maybe 14 boys and some attractive ones. Again I was the only customer. Had conversation with boy and he told me he could do what I wanted and mamasan confirmed. Now I'm thinking too good to be true because of this kid does the deed , he is coming home to Bangkok with me.

You know the ending. He did Nothing!!!!!!!!!!! What a disappointment. Went home on Gayromeo and had an accomadating boy in 1 hour.

Tonight I went to see friends in Sunee . All beer bars were very slow. Ended up at Oud's for a sandwich and able to wish Oud Happy Birthday.

Stopped in Niceboys. At least 40 boys and probably never less then 12 customers and nearly filled up when I left. Unlike times past I had no questions on age. I had boy who I met from a friend sit with me and arranged a meeting for the following night for which I paid his off. I would say there were at least 1/2 dozen boys I would have taken home.

But I wasn't really looking for anyone so I moved back to Boystown. I looked in Starboys, no customers maybe 8 dancers sitting. No money from me.

Next Cupidol. No customers, maybe 6 boys sitting . I left. Sawatdee same thing. Decided time to call it a day so I returned to my room where I am writing this.

When I am finished I am sure I will find something nice on Gayromeo. The slowest I have ever seen it. Beer and Nice Boys the only bar I have seen in 2 days that could pay their expenses. He must be doing something right!!!!!

Your assessment is 100% right on target. Nice boys has 95% men/boys .... And the guys don't just stand there. There is little reason to go to another go go........Boystown has seen it's day and it has passed! Many guys from the bars go to Gayromeo on their breaks.....I think the go go bars in Boystown are their second job, Gayromeo is their first!
Gayromeo is a virtual go go without all the bullshit....See someone you like chat, negotiate, all without leaving
home....Oh, also no drinks, to pushy mamasan no off! Meet, if you are disappointed with what you see give a small tip and say bye!
If you want a guy that looks like part or all girl you will find them there too!

July 9th, 2010, 04:45
Sunee is OK if you like tattooed anorexic pubescents but I am not one of them.

I'm confident that not by ANY stretch of the imagination could you be described as anorexic or pubescent.

Dunno about the tattoos though.

:occasion9:

July 9th, 2010, 04:49
...the Baht is low to the english pound....

Fortunately the Scottish and Northern Irish pounds are both worth far more.

Feel sorry for the Welsh though - they appear to be currency-less according to markie1

:occasion9:

Impulse
July 10th, 2010, 11:16
It would be interesting if the go go bars in boystown had a major consolidation and moved to the many closed go go bars in Sunni, giving Sunni a greater mix and making it a single large gay entertainment destination. Please leave those tatooed guys and the high priced drinks in Boystown.Thats why many of us prefer Sunni plaza.Let the tourist go to Boystown with their cameras.

TravellerDave
July 10th, 2010, 12:09
I'll be in Pattaya in 10 days and dont like to hear that things are so quiet. Its very unnerving to go into a GoGo and find you are the only customer. The natural reaction is to believe that there is something wrong with the place. Also with little prospect of boy drinks or an off the boys dance in a lethargic fashion.
Whats the weather like ?. In March I used to go to the gym in the morning and the beach in late afternoon, but I think now you get more sun and less rain in the mornings, so maybe reverse the routine.

Dani69
July 10th, 2010, 15:12
Maybe its just me but I prefer a gogo bar with no farangs inside , after all I go to look at the boys not the farangs .
Boys give you much better attention when your the only one there .. :lam: