PDA

View Full Version : Blue Chilli Blues

a447
July 4th, 2010, 18:33
I arrived in Phnom Pehn on Saturday and headed off to BC after dinner. It was empty when I got there, so I went for a wander and returned in time for the drag show. A young guy with colourful tatoos (fake, as it turned out) was sitting on the sofa. We made eye contact and it all started from there. He wanted to massage me in my hotel after the drag show, but I told him I wanted to stay a bit longer. He took it upon himself to go outside and arrange a tuk tuk. He then came back inside and suggested we leave, as the tuk tuk was waiting! Is that pressure, or not?? O.k. I'll pop him the magic question. The answer floored me. $50 for 1 hour. We are not in Europe, we are in a third world country, ferchrissakes. I told him $50 was out of the question. He complained that he had wasted so much time on me. I told him he should have mentioned the fee earlier, especially a fee so outrageous. I then suggested that there were lots of other ghuys still in the bar, many of whom would probably pay him that amount. "I don't care about money. I want you!" he lied, unconvincingly. I told him I was no longer interested and so he beat the price down himself to $20. WTF, I thought. O.k. let's go. His friend the tuk tuk driver was waiting. 5 minutes later, when we arrived at my hotel, he charged $3!
We went upstairs and he got down to business straight away. I suggested he shower, but I guess he didn;t want to waste time doing that. When I told him I didn't have a condom so I couldn't f**k him, he said:"No prbrem. I clean. Do not need condom." Alarm bells started ringing pretty loudly. He insisted that I f**k him sans condom, but, of course, I refused. He gave me a very ordinary blow-job, continually interrupting to ask :"You finish yet? You come now?" In the end, it was all to much so I finished quicker than usual. Within seconds, he was fully clothed and had his hand out. It was unbelievable. Even a professional model couldn't get changed that quickly. He then demanded an extra $2 for a tuk tuk!! Needless to say, I sent him on his way.
If you ever go the the Blue Chilli, you cant miss him. (But make sure you do!) The tatoos on his arms are a giveaway. He also has one on his stomach and back, but if you take my advice, you will not get to see them! He has a bit if a girly face and smile, and short hair with a flat top. He's toxic.
Tonight I'm off to the Salt Lounge, although someone said they thought it was closed. I can't wait to get into Thailand.

Beachlover
July 5th, 2010, 08:01
I wonder how long he'll remain clean with the no condom thing... That would make me run a 100 kms.