PDA

View Full Version : Any zip lines in Thailand?

Impulse
July 2nd, 2010, 10:50
I've been watching The AmazingAmerican tv show about couples racing around the world doing Race,an different tasks.It's a great show and always has a gay couple or a gay man and brother.
This show had Singapore,where they had to use the Singapor flyer(like a huge ferris wheel 500 feet high),and in Sentosa Park they used a zip line,(you're in a harness and hang along a line from one point to another,speeding through the air).It looked like a lot of fun,has anyone done this? And is there anything similar in Thailand?

bing
July 2nd, 2010, 12:33
Hi,
If you are in good shape you might enjoy Adventure Park, about 15 minutes outsdie the city.. Check at any of the Travel Agents and they can set up a pickup at your hotel or guest house in Pattaya. If you are not in good shape, realize it is a bit over the top as it is not just zip lines, it is also several other tree top adventures. It is the most strenuous, day trip you can take, or I should say, it is the most strenuous day trip I have taken since a walking tour of Cartagena, Spain.

To be specific about zip lines, you might look at the day trip called " Flight of the Gibbons" this is less likely to work up a big sweat as does the Adventure Park trip.

Beachlover
July 2nd, 2010, 15:19
gay-thailand-f9/flight-the-gibbon-anyone-t18665.html?hilit=gibbon (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/flight-the-gibbon-anyone-t18665.html?hilit=gibbon)