PDA

View Full Version : New Beer Bar Openning Soon Called Boys To Men

June 30th, 2010, 18:57
In respone to an overwhelming consensus, a beer bar for men staffed by manly boys will be opening soon in Sunni Plaza. Girly boys will be actively discouraged. It will be the place where "Boys can be Men "......and a place to go where men can go to be among boy/men.......Wait for further details!

If you are involved I just can't wait!

June 30th, 2010, 22:34
which place in sunne plaza open new beer bar ? I see nothing in sunee work for new bar

bao-bao
June 30th, 2010, 23:29
Pardon my going somewhat off topic, but I seem to remember some saying that Michael Jackson mistakenly thought the vocal group Boys II Men was a delivery service.
I understand for some Sunee clubs that's not all too far off the mark. :cheers:

June 30th, 2010, 23:54
Pardon my going somewhat off topic, but I seem to remember some saying that Michael Jackson mistakenly thought the vocal group Boys II Men was a delivery service.
I understand for some Sunee clubs that's not all too far off the mark. :cheers:

Bao-bao I'm surprised at you, you should know just how sensitive 'LoneVoyager' is to anything resembling sarcasm.

Dodger
July 1st, 2010, 03:49
n respone to an overwhelming consensus, a beer bar for men staffed by manly boys will be opening soon in Sunni Plaza

A beer bar for men???...Does that mean that I should bring my leather chaps and Lone Ranger mask along?

I can see it now: A bunch of very manly unshaved moonlighting motocy drivers gracing the stage wearing only their florescent vests. Hey, seriously, not a bad idea. If you off one you get a complimentary motocy ride to your loom...pure genius!!!

July 1st, 2010, 04:13
n respone to an overwhelming consensus, a beer bar for men staffed by manly boys will be opening soon in Sunni Plaza

A beer bar for men???...Does that mean that I should bring my leather chaps and Lone Ranger mask along?

I can see it now: A bunch of very manly unshaved moonlighting motocy drivers gracing the stage wearing only their florescent vests. Hey, seriously, not a bad idea. If you off one you get a complimentary motocy ride to your loom...pure genius!!!

I was under the impression that all dumb-shits who use the term MOTORCY only posted on GTT............ :headbang: :headbang:

Wesley
July 1st, 2010, 08:10
I have no prejudice against fem guys although, I prefer a kind of neutral guy, I hate a tattooed guy, trying to prove his manhood while acting like a fem guy, which will throw his legs up the first time he thinks not one will tell. I would rather see a mix of guys for all the guys paying for it, that like it both ways and their men both ways

allieb
July 1st, 2010, 12:23
In respone to an overwhelming consensus, a beer bar for men staffed by manly boys will be opening soon in Sunni Plaza. Girly boys will be actively discouraged. It will be the place where "Boys can be Men "......and a place to go where men can go to be among boy/men.......Wait for further details!

And if they also ban over 50's it will be a Thai only bar also

Dodger
July 1st, 2010, 16:21
Castityboi wrote:

I was under the impression that all dumb-shits who use the term MOTORCY only posted on GTT............

You're right...it's Motocy - not Motorcy you dumb shit.