PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok bar scene post "troubles"

sydneyboy
June 28th, 2010, 17:06
What is the current bar scene in Bangkok like post the red shirt "trouble" period? What is the number and quality of boys like in the Soi Twilight bars, Tawan and Jupiter? Comments from recent experience appreciated.

sydneyboy
June 29th, 2010, 14:44
Comments anyone?

andrewcraig
June 29th, 2010, 16:23
Last week soi twilight was almost deserted. Future boys looked like a bomb wreck. Dicks closed inside for renovations but serving at street tables. Other side of the soi seemed to be one huge upstairs bar but was turned off.
Strolled over to Jupiter and the crowd was only slightly down. Had a seat in front row and saw how fake the big cocks were. First thing I noticed how false they looked jammed onto the scrotum, then the tell tale cord and the condom on the cock before it went into the fake . For the first time ever I felt they were pitching for the straight girls and not to gay men.
Telephone was almost empty but Balcony doing better trade. Decided on a day time massage before catching an early evening flight next day, which was most satisfactory.
Regretted did not visit Twilight, my first go go bar in BKK 20 years ago. It had been my intention and will make sure I do so next trip.

Geezer
June 30th, 2010, 01:21
тАЬStrolled over to Jupiter and the crowd was only slightly down. Had a seat in front row and saw how fake the big cocks were. First thing I noticed how false they looked jammed onto the scrotum, then the tell tale cord and the condom on the cock before it went into the fake.тАЭ

I suppose Jupiter would be upset if you paid the bill with counterfeit money after having watched a show featuring fake cocks.

June 30th, 2010, 01:41
....Had a seat in front row and saw how fake the big cocks were. First thing I noticed how false they looked jammed onto the scrotum, then the tell tale cord and the condom on the cock before it went into the fake ....

Very closely observed indeed - even from the front row!

Be honest, either you had your Opera glasses with you- or you were on the stage sucking.

Which was it?

I think we should be told!

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: