PDA

View Full Version : Things I never do for/with a Thai boy again

Smiles
June 28th, 2010, 13:17
No .. let me start:

(1) Stay far far away from those inclined to start thoroughly patronizing topics disparaging Thais in every manner of over-wrought cliches ... all of which have been raised on most of these gay Thailand Boards hundreds of times, and which elicit the same old clich├йd responses which everyone has read over and over, ad nauseum.

Sorry, I can't think of a second thing I'd rather do.
Over the years I have done both of the apparently horrifying deeds (many times in fact) mentioned above in the OP: never regretting either, never having anything but an enjoyable time, never receiving any negatives from my guy about a good meal in a new place, and never spending large amounts on a visit to the family.

Let's hear it for Thai country families:

My guy at his older brother's home. King looking over shoulder. Was I asked to help in the building costs?: Nada.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos/10-year%20post/DSCF0930_resize.jpg

His mother ... matriarch par excellence, rock of the family. Number of times I've been asked to 'lend' or give her money?: 0. Confession: I did buy those excellent New Balance running shoes for Pot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos/10-year%20post/mama.jpg

His father (a few years ago), now very sick, in and out of hospital. That's Suphot laughing on the side. Number of times Pot has asked me for money for his father?: 0

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos/10-year%20post/IMG_0890.jpg

Suphot's younger brother about 5 years ago. Baby daughter, around one. Number of times pleas forthcoming for financial help with upbringing?: 0

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos/10-year%20post/bro.jpg

Suphot's younger brother today. Daughter, around six. Number of times ....? : 0

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/forum%20photos/10-year%20post/suban.jpg

TOQ
June 28th, 2010, 14:20
Smiles, I could not agree with you more. It is exactly the same for me.

john

Dodger
June 28th, 2010, 15:36
Smiles...Great pics.

One regret pops to mind: Not discovering LOS 20 years sooner.

cdnmatt
June 28th, 2010, 18:06
homesoon, if your view of Thai people is that jaded, you should get out of the bars, and into Thailand a bit more.

gra46
June 28th, 2010, 19:11
Moneyboys class this as there work right?
they believe it a job to pay there bills right?
The more they can earn and save is best for them right?
Now put the shoe on the other foot in your work do you want as much as you can get RIGHT?

gra46
June 28th, 2010, 19:48
Moneyboys class this as there work right?
they believe it a job to pay there bills right?
The more they can earn and save is best for them right?
Now put the shoe on the other foot in your work do you want as much as you can get RIGHT?

yes, just haven't found a boss yet who's crazy enough to give it. Unlike some of these boys...
well i dont get your point ,you except a pay rise ,you in a union they fight for more
so whats wrong in these boys asking for top $$$
it all in a days work ,pay for it in your home town i bet it more than thailand
and im not a sex tourist ,but understand there living.

gra46
June 28th, 2010, 20:13
my point is you stated too expensive to take home ,have you ever tryed it ,like smiles quoted read his post.
next point is you say your a sex tourist forget about the steak get to your point whats the problem ?

gra46
June 28th, 2010, 20:16
Don't worry too much about him. His reading comprehension is just as bad as his spelling and grammar.
Ohh now we have to be well educated to be on this board.
Get on with the thread "oops you done it again

catawampuscat
June 28th, 2010, 20:36
I was hoping some of the things never to do again would be

1) giving the boy your atm card and pin number to prove you trust him..
leaving lots of cash out with new I-Phone 4 & Apple I-Pad, while you are sleeping is another clever way to test his love. :tard:

2) handing over your wallet/cash to the boy because you have difficulty with
figuring out the currency/tipping etc. :tard:

3) asking the boy endlessly what he wants to do and expecting he will tell you..
hint: the boy wants to make you happy and doesn't understand your noble intentions.

June 28th, 2010, 22:43
[X] It's all trial and error. What doesn't work for Number 1 (to 100) may work for Number 101.

bao-bao
June 28th, 2010, 22:45
Boys, letтАЩs get one thing straight: I AM A SEX TOURIST. I'm interested in meeting money boys for one night stands, parties in clubs and parties in my bed. That's all.
A suggestion for your list of things not to try again, then:
Don't start a thread on something you know little of and don't care about. It's insulting to those of us who visit for other than prurient reasons, and makes you appear to be shallow and condescending.

In my (somewhat biased) opinion - regardless of how many times you've visited and what you may have done other than patronize the clubs, you've got a lot to learn about Thailand, homesoon. Perhaps you want to stick more to the "how much to tip" topics.

Impulse
June 29th, 2010, 01:35
Have sex with them.............................................. ......Unless they work in a bar.
Only for holidays.If I were to live there I would prefer a non-working guy in a longer relationship.I could have sex with a non-working guy while on holiday,but its too much work and I'm on holiday damn it! It's like fast food sex,quick and easy.I don't feel like cooking tonight.
If you want to call me a sex tourist,fine.I would still go to Thailand if there were no longer the comercial sex scene.And They're always happy to go with me.

June 29th, 2010, 03:13
Have sex with them.............................................. ......Unless they work in a bar.
Only for holidays.If I were to live there I would prefer a non-working guy in a longer relationship.I could have sex with a non-working guy while on holiday,but its too much work and I'm on holiday damn it! It's like fast food sex,quick and easy.I don't feel like cooking tonight.
If you want to call me a sex tourist,fine.I would still go to Thailand if there were no longer the comercial sex scene.And They're always happy to go with me.

They're happy to go with any fat old smelly queen for the right price. :laughing3: :laughing3:

June 29th, 2010, 07:46
Don't start a thread on something you know little of
[X] Excellent suggestion. Jinks, please lock all threads with a question pronoun.

and don't care about.
[X] A good description of the average serial poster here.

It's insulting to those of us who visit for other than prurient reasons,
[X] It isn't insulting for Thais to get a short time (Abhisit?) or a long time job.

you've got a lot to learn about Thailand, homesoon.
[X] Thailand was so popular because it was so cheap and undemanding

Perhaps you want to stick more to the "how much to tip" topics.
[X] A charming invitation to discontinue posting. Don't forget:

Don't start a thread on something you know little of

Impulse
June 29th, 2010, 09:15
They're happy to go with any fat old smelly queen for the right price. That may be true,however,I'm neither smelly or a queen so i would'nt know about that.Old?,well maybe,maybe not. I do know I treat them with respect and when they see me they come running to greet me.

June 29th, 2010, 20:35
They're happy to go with any fat old smelly queen for the right price. That may be true,however,I'm neither smelly or a queen so i would'nt know about that.Old?,well maybe,maybe not. I do know I treat them with respect and when they see me they come running to greet me.
Sounds like another case of a sex tourist overpaying the hookers. :8( :8( :8(

Davey612
June 29th, 2010, 22:29
Scratching my head on this. If you are a SEX TOURIST, why are you doing all those things? Since when does a SEX TOURIST go and visit the home of the hustler's parents? Isn't by its own definition, pay and go?

bao-bao
June 30th, 2010, 00:15
Scratching my head on this. If you are a SEX TOURIST, why are you doing all those things? Since when does a SEX TOURIST go and visit the home of the hustler's parents? Isn't by its own definition, pay and go?
Let's not drag logic into this, Davey! :cheers:

June 30th, 2010, 01:46
... when they see me they come running to greet me.

Thai rentboys aren't daft - they know a sucker when they see one.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

Beachlover
July 4th, 2010, 02:00
Don't worry too much about him. His reading comprehension is just as bad as his spelling and grammar.

Not well educated. Just reasonably literate. Seriously, you sound like a retarded bumpkin when you post.

Beachlover
July 4th, 2010, 02:02
(edit) I am talking about money boys here.

Then make the subject line of the thread, "Things I'll never do for/with a Thai moneyboy again"... instead of making it sound like you're referring to all Thai boys in general. It's the one thing that would cut out all the people protesting in offence at the thread.

Beachlover
July 5th, 2010, 08:46
Yes, I had been drinking. Saturday night and all... My posting was no different from the end of any other long day.

Oh, I'm sorry. You're just that much of a dick that I just assumed you were some cranky old fart in your 50s or 60s+. So what are you now? Wow... if you're in your 40s, just think, in a decade or two you can be as demented as LMTU or Nowvoyager. If you're in your 30s you might be an accelerated version of Nowvoyager in 10 years' time.

"Buddies?" Which "buddies" are you talking about here? I put a couple of comments in the "farangs are idiots" thread... some good, some bad. I don't agree with everything Matt says. But I think he's more positive and dynamic than most farang here...

I suppose these "fucked in the head" frustrated gay Vietnamese boys you hang about with might be a driver for your paranoid, bitter, island-like character. Many gay guys in Asia grow up in an environment where gay people and gay culture is heavily oppressed, invisible and taboo and there are few ways to get out (e.g. go out, travel and see the world).

So when you've spent some time with crazy American or Australian chaps do you start to think all Caucasians out there are as fucked in the head as them too?

gra46
July 5th, 2010, 12:54

Not well educated. Just reasonably literate. Seriously, you sound like a retarded bumpkin when you post.

yes how true im an aussie and if i was as bright as you i wouldnt post here .especially with you and your guessing game who i am .it did bother me b4 but i am who i am .like you said a retard that wont change for you or anyone.i hope my point gets accross .m,any may think i have otherr handles here which i did it was gra45 now it gra46 ,i couldnt be bothereded to pretend to be someone else .Im in thailand now and if it really bothers anyone come and see for themselves.

Beachlover
July 5th, 2010, 18:19
"that's right, I'm an Aussie.

BOGAN Aussie...

But yes, homesoon is right... the issue is you responding to a post you've misread.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 7th, 2010, 06:09
do not take them shopping unless you are going to let them choose every single thing for themselves.
They will never wear that shirt you think looks so devine....you are wasting your cash. :crybaby: