PDA

View Full Version : THERE STILL IS HOPE!!!! A PLACE WHERE BOYS CAN BE MEN

thonglor55
June 26th, 2010, 11:49
Will I be able to bottom for boys half my age while despising guys twice my age?

June 26th, 2010, 15:00
Will I be able to......(despise)... guys twice my age?

Not unless Methusalah has moved to Chiang Mai

:hello1: :hello1:

June 26th, 2010, 17:30
Second day in Chiang Mai .....

Looks like Methusalah hasn't moved to CM....but his older brother is visiting!! :laughing3:

June 27th, 2010, 00:21
Second day in Chiang Mai .....

Looks like Methusalah hasn't moved to CM....but his older brother is visiting!! :laughing3:
You have my sympathy.

Chiang Mai is good if you want to sit and read a newspaper all day - but if you are looking for action, forget it.

I had never seen a gogo bar with only 1 boy before till I went there - even Superboy in Phuket gets up to 3 (mind you, that's on a wild night).
:occasion9:

June 27th, 2010, 19:04
So basically, unless you agree with Nowvoyager your opinion is irrelevant.

That's about par for the course.

I don't know if Nowvoyager has ever tried wanking in front of a mirror?
Or over a photograph of himself?

I have a feeling he would enjoy it immensely.

:bee:

June 27th, 2010, 20:03

You wouldn't say that if you took a look at his profile on gayromeo!

June 27th, 2010, 23:00
As with most other posts by 'Lonevoyager' the latest count so far with this one is five posts against zero for.....

June 28th, 2010, 00:16
As with most other posts by 'Lonevoyager' the latest count so far with this one is five posts against zero for.....

God! Another gay guy into football.

Hopefully not an England fan though - the suicide rate in Thailand is already far too high!!

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :occasion9: :occasion9:

thrillbill
June 28th, 2010, 09:54
"Different strokes for different follks" --- I have come to the realization that Pattaya's Thai gays are mostly the young, skinny, fem boys who are patronized by older, retired farangs that like this type of candy. So be it.

--But what I can't stand is how these sissy, screaching drama queens who sachet around like they're queen of Shebas. These skinny specimens wouldn't stand a chance in Bangkok where most of the gays have style and are "more with it" . I'd love for the Sunee Plaza skinny fems to go to GOD (Silom) and try to pick someone up there.... My Thai BF and I find nothing in Pattaya worth going to ..except the beach. We prefer our clubbing and gay networking in BKK.

June 28th, 2010, 21:12
My Thai BF and I find nothing in Pattaya worth going to ..except the beach.

you actually go to Pattaya for the beach? really?

Impulse
June 29th, 2010, 01:40
What's weird about it? Everyone knows that Pattaya is the preeminent repository for the dregs and detritus of society -- both Thai and farang.lol

June 30th, 2010, 01:35
"these sissy, screaching drama queens who sachet around ...

:sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5:

sachet: a small disposable bag, often used to contain single-use quantities of consumer goods, such as ketchup or shampoo

If you ever HAD any credibilty - it has just evaporated.

What a tosser!

:sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :

FYI - sashay - intr.v. sa┬╖shayed, sa┬╖shay┬╖ing, sa┬╖shays. 1. a. To walk or proceed, especially in an easy or casual manner. b. To strut or flounce in a showy manner

joe552
June 30th, 2010, 03:05
And they used to say the best English was spoken in Ireland. Thanks, scottish guy.

June 30th, 2010, 04:21
Instead of being consumed with these posts why don't you seek help with your problems which seem limitless.

And this coming from someone who keeps going on and on about the same old thing, and despite posting under very nearly as many different handles as LMTU still doesn't know how to use the 'quote' facility!

June 30th, 2010, 04:49
..Instead of being consumed with these posts why don't you seek help with your problems which seem limitless.

Which part of the world are you in now?

I'm keen to know.

June 30th, 2010, 04:59
Which part of the world are you in now? I'm keen to know. :occasion9:

scottish-guy you should know by now that Lonevoyager is in his own 'little world' surrounded by many, many 'Fem Boys'....

June 30th, 2010, 14:30
Sorry I do not respond to people at your level!

You just did!

July 1st, 2010, 00:04

You just did!

Newvoyager.............Please enlighten us....Are you R&R ? Are you LMTU? Are you the Blonde American
loudmouth that paid for your trip or are you the third person ( Taxi anyone !)that went to Chang Mai! I really want to know. You obviously believe you are above 'leuchas' level , so pray tell us. It is great to have aqaintances all over Thailand.!!!
I understand for 5 nights at the Small Hotel and Airfare can be done for 8000-9000 baht (170 quid). Cheap eh!!( Plus free breakfast)

July 1st, 2010, 05:17
..Instead of being consumed with these posts why don't you seek help with your problems which seem limitless.

Which part of the world are you in now?

I'm keen to know.

The very place you are counting your money to get to! :idea:

Since we are getting along so well I feel I should let you into a little secret - more of an observation really ....

People who actually have money (and I mean SERIOUS money) ...they don't talk about it.

YOU on the other hand are merely a Walter Mitty character.

In your poor broken mind and by the cheap company you keep (fellow lavatory attendants) you think you have money.

But in reality you're just a hopeless little bum.

Hope this helps.

:love4:

July 1st, 2010, 19:04
Seen & Heard

Is the link to Gay Tingtong something to do with the report that R & R (aka LMTU et al) wrote about?
Because toilets are his forte which I am sure he now regrets or is this simply a Rotary type joke!!!

Did I hear some one mention Levorotary jokes, well IтАЩm sure in the very sophisticated town of Chiang Mai they do have people in attendance in the levorotary, its only well done, where the big knobs hang out.

Seems as that Chiang Mai is the place to visit, while the lady boys have taken over Pattaya, this looks to be where the men are.... see what others are saying and get there soon, before it is contaminated by spelling snobs.

http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7107

July 1st, 2010, 19:18
Is the link to Gay Tingtong something to do with the report that R & R (aka LMTU et al) wrote about?
Because toilets are his forte which I am sure he now regrets or is this simply a Rotary type joke!!!

One post of 'Seen and Heard' comments about "wiping out so many handbag carriers" and his other post in gaytingtong (as R & R) refers to Sunee Street Kids as 'Sewer Rats' Perhaps they too should be wiped out to make the perfect paradise for this deeply disturbed man!

July 1st, 2010, 20:03

One post of 'Seen and Heard' comments about "wiping out so many handbag carriers" and his other post in gaytingtong (as R & R) refers to Sunee Street Kids as 'Sewer Rats' Perhaps they too should be wiped out to make the perfect paradise for this deeply disturbed man!

Your obsession with Nowvoyager is not the of a disturbed man!.........You think your behavior is Normal?

So you think your normal with so many handles? :lam: You must have more Email addresses than Microsoft.

Beachlover
July 1st, 2010, 20:19

You wouldn't say that if you took a look at his profile on gayromeo!

Probably hasn't seen his own dick without a mirror in years...

Beachlover
July 1st, 2010, 20:20

You just did!

Newvoyager.............Please enlighten us....Are you R&R ? Are you LMTU? Are you the Blonde American
loudmouth that paid for your trip or are you the third person ( Taxi anyone !)that went to Chang Mai! I really want to know. You obviously believe you are above 'leuchas' level , so pray tell us. It is great to have aqaintances all over Thailand.!!!
I understand for 5 nights at the Small Hotel and Airfare can be done for 8000-9000 baht (170 quid). Cheap eh!!( Plus free breakfast)

Blond (dyed hair) American loudmouth...

July 1st, 2010, 20:40
Beachlover considering your lot in life you must hate anyone with a great life!

If a great life entails the need to post a 'weird' profile such as yours, spending most of the day drunk, and bad mouthing all of those around you then I most certainly know who's life is so much the better, and it is definitely not yours LoneVoyager.

jinks
July 2nd, 2010, 16:08
Luecha! The clock is ticking :idea:

Not any more, another broken timepiece, but like a timelord he will regenerate.

Dodger
July 2nd, 2010, 18:31
THER IS STILL HOPE - A PLACE WHERE BOYS CAN BE MEN

After reading the responses to this thread, specifically the comments coming from all the OVERLY MATURE MEN on this forum, it appears to be nothing more than a place where
MEN CAN BE BOYS....and deranged (or derailed) boys at that.

Your bitterness is eating you alive and you can't even see it. Go out and find a boy, or a man, or the rear end of a polo pony, or whatever it is that gets your dick hard, and have a good time. You have one foot on a banana peel and the other in the grave anyway - so why not just enjoy it while it lasts and leave all that bitterness behind for someone who is not as mature as you to struggle with.

mai pen rai